5 Mobile Apps to celebrate Valentine’s Day love

5 Mobile Apps to celebrate Valentine’s Day love

Wheither It Is Maps, poems or sweet phrases, fanatics can enjoy new purposes specially dedicated to Valentine’s Day. They is not going to work handiest on Valentine Day but can also be used all 12 months spherical.

Popcarte: which is a Cards printable application,  can create real maps, personalised photo postcards immediately from your smartphone and may ship them instantly to the picked individual in 24 hours via the submit. It’s Free to Obtain from App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android)

cards_iphonegallery_image2

Customise your Playing Cards: is Some Other software which permit you to in making lovely Valentine Cards out of your iPhone with this somewhat easy application. Once the layout is complete, it becomes conceivable to share the consequences on social networks or to print it and ship a extra traditional manner. Free: Download the app on the App Retailer (iOS)

Angela Tom: Another utility for creating Playing Cards, Angela depicts a cat and her suitor, Tom, in more than a few situations, these can be share with love, by way of e-mail or MMS. Freeware: Download the application on the App Retailer (iOS) or Google Play (Android)

The love poems: Love Poems brings collectively dozens of texts celebrating eternal love, signed through Guillaume Apollinaire, Baudelaire, Guy de Maupassant, Victor Hugo, Arthur Rimbaud, Paul Verlaine or Francois Villon. Free: Obtain the app on the App Store (iOS)

iThinkOfYou: A Number Of phrases of love to your loved ones are so intimate, the appliance iThinkOfYou deals quite a lot of communique tools comparable to rapid personal chat or sending small words embellished with animations to remind any time of the day the particular person you love that you just recall to mind it . Obtain the app on the App Store (iOS)

Vaibhav is a go-to guy, resident tech geek and pop culture junkie, he usually finds himself dabbling compulsively in a wide range of issues. He loves to write on general issues, entertainment and have extensive knowledge of social Media and how it has affected the life of celebrities. You can depend on him for timely updates of twitter and other social networking mediums.

Latest posts by Vaibhav Choudhary (see all)

Comments

comments

14 Comments to “5 Mobile Apps to celebrate Valentine’s Day love”

1. I need to add money to my App Store account on my iPod touch first generation and I dont know what kind of card or money thingy you use or how you put it on orhow to put on. Please help!
    Thanks so much Rebecca! Best answer!

2. homerliveshere // April 21, 2013 at 11:37 pm // Reply

I really like this girl, My friends that are also friends with her said if i ask her to Junior prom she’ll say yes( She’s a 10th grader so of course XD). One of my girls that are friends told me to ask her on Valentine’s day . Problem is, My prom isn’t until May 30th 2013. So is it a good idea to ask her on valentine’s day or wait?. They said it’s not and would be cute if i did.

3. Jeffery Carlson // May 21, 2013 at 6:18 pm // Reply

For Christmas, I got a Coby Kyros Tablet MID8048. The only app store that it has is called GetJar and it has very crappy apps. I can’t find like the Facebook app or anything. I was wondering if there was any way that I could download a different app store to my Kyros so I can actually use it. HELP!!!!!

4. Mr SoLo DoLo // May 21, 2013 at 11:47 pm // Reply

just got an iPhone and I can’t figure out how to download apps from the app store. and the people at the apple store are pricks and give me the dumbass answer that they can’t help me with that question. can you help?

5. Can I make my own app and put it on the app store and profit from this? I would like it to be free, and if so, how? Please help and thanks ahead of time!

6. I just got an iPod touch and I want to get the app store link onto the homepage of my iPod any ideas? Thanks ~Jake

7. Mak Sultan // May 26, 2013 at 12:07 am // Reply

If I download apps from the app store on my 3gs, will I get charged? I have a apple account and I want to know if I get charged through a apple account for downloading free apps. Is there any hidden charges?

8. I didn’t know about jailbreak until after I put the app store on my itouch n now it will not let me jailbreak it. Is there anyway to get rid of the app store i already reset the itouch but its still there when it starts as new.

9. I was planning on jailbreaking my iPod but if it means I can’t use the original app store anymore I don’t think it would be worth it.

10. I have a new iTunes account but the default when I go to the app store on my iTouch is the old one, and I don’t know how to change it. I can’t buy apps directly from my iTouch because of this.

11. unbleevable39 // June 3, 2013 at 10:48 am // Reply

I want to make an app for the apple app store but i don’t know how help ??

12. i’m planning on jailbreaking my ipod touch (2nd generation). I know that the warranty will be voided, but I’m wondering if I will still be able to update and download apps from the app store after I have jailbroken it?

13. I just recently got my first Iphone and I’m wondering about all the apps from the app store whether its worth it to buy an app that might or might not turn out the way I would want it to.
    If you have any advice about anything about Apple, feel free to tell me. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance!

14. Mackenzie P // June 9, 2013 at 12:41 pm // Reply

Since Valentine’s day is just around the corner. I need help. My boyfriend and i were going to go to a restaurant for our anniversary dinner, but changed plans and decided to do a picnic instead in one of the parks in Houston. So I have this high low dress I bought at Macy’s on the clearance for like 6 bucks. and I know how to dress it up, but I want to dress it casual for a picnic. I really don’t want to wear sky high heels or wedges but something that is park friendly. so how do i make this dress casual? please list some accessories and shoes for this outfit or post some links for the items that will go with this dress or outfits that are similar to this style that would be an inspiration. thanks!!!!
    and you have to copy the link and paste it on the address bar: