Warning: Division by zero in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php on line 1180

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php:1180) in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/plugins/social-locker/bizpanda/includes/functions.php on line 641

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php:1180) in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/plugins/social-locker/bizpanda/includes/functions.php on line 646
AR Rahman crosses Million Mark on Facebook | Social Media Blazer!

AR Rahman crosses Million Mark on Facebook

AR Rahman crosses Million Mark on Facebook

Smartly – known composer and Oscar award winner ‘s fan base on Fb has crossed one million. He changed into the first Indian to the touch the magic determine. Greater Than a billion folks global who dominated the hearts of social networking web page , Like of Rahman ‘s Facebook authentic web page , the choice of customers has exceeded one million.

Rahman page is appreciated by 10138509 individuals, and 81 159 were speaking about him. Rahman has thanked Lovers on this fulfillment. He put a photograph on his Fb cover, on which is written “Thanks one million.”

King of the records Sachin Tendulkar stands at 2d place in this race, whose legit page is favored by 9109898 individuals. Bollywood Dabangg ‘Salman Khan is in third with 7534959 Fanatics.

Hindi motion pictures perfectionist Mr. Aamir Khan is in 4th with 6367036 Lovers, while Amitabh Bachchan is at Fifth with no. 3600477 million fan followers.

‘COMPUTER’ or Priyanka Chopra Fanatics on Fb with the sixth quantity is 3552699. Actor Hrithik Roshan is seventh (3425783), the uncrowned king of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan (3353299) eighth, Akshay Kumar (3320904) is in 9th and Lata Mangeshkar with 2820017 Likes is at 10th position .

It has been cited that the selection of Enthusiasts working Rahman had been trailed after Amitabh and Sachin Tendulkar coming on Facebook, but now he has to re-position the lost. Micro-blogging website Twitter has More Than 18 million fan followers of AR Rahman.

Being good with words, Divya is professional developer who takes pride in writing from variety of subjects ranging from tech to movies. She deployed her analytical skills to tech reviews, social news instead and, along the way, rediscovered her sense or humor. Doing this she is to exploit both her love for writing.

Latest posts by Divya (see all)

Comments

comments

18 Comments to “AR Rahman crosses Million Mark on Facebook”

1. soccermaster1 // April 20, 2013 at 7:41 am // Reply

How to treat your Facebook account after you die in a couple of years? What will happen to your Facebook account after you die in a couple of years?

2. I heard that facebook is going to charge $3.99 a month to use facebook. Is this true?

3. Facebook is nice to keep in contact with others, but I notice that some people spend many hours updating their statuses and checking in on the lives of others and trying to keep up with the Jones’s so to speak via facebook. In your opinion would you say that facebook takes your focus off of God? Should good christians have facebook accounts? And what purpose does facebook serve to the serious christian.

4. Lasagna delivery guy // May 22, 2013 at 11:51 pm // Reply

I want to send my Facebook statuses to twitter but not the other way around. That is, I do not want my tweets going to my Facebook account but I want my Facebook statuses going to my twitter. Any help? Thanks.

5. My facebook is deactivated but I seem to still get emails about people adding me and things why?

6. blarg blarg // May 26, 2013 at 3:58 pm // Reply

I just read some things about Facebook charging money to use it! Is this true, or just a scam?

7. I made it on my msn account so I don’t recieve facebook notifications at all. I recently got a blackberry enabled my email and facebook. My email works fine but I get ALL my facebook notifications and it’s annoying. Is there anyway to disable this?

8. cardskid22 // May 29, 2013 at 3:22 am // Reply

How does Facebook have our data across a whole network of servers? How is MySQL and PHP integrated?

9. mal_functiongeo // May 30, 2013 at 4:55 am // Reply

Many users have the facebook logo in their avatars. Is that avatar coming from facebook and is Yahoo allowing people to display the copyrighted facebook logo?

10. I thought facebook was for socializing, not playing around a lot. Alot of my friends on there post statuses about facebook being boring now. It makes no sense.

11. Mak Sultan // May 31, 2013 at 8:24 am // Reply

On Facebook I clicked on desktop site, how do I change it back to mobile?

12. Cpt Excelsior // May 31, 2013 at 1:35 pm // Reply

I have facebook mobile set up but can’t figure out how to send the pictures to my mobile album.

13. On facebook, how do you hide your friends list so that your other friends cannot see it?

14. Alina Elliott // June 5, 2013 at 2:22 am // Reply

Does facebook ever delete your account? Would I be able to keep it deactivated for three years and then log in and use it just like I used to? Or is facebook going to delete my account?

15. therundown2k3 // June 5, 2013 at 7:57 am // Reply

Facebook: How do you set friends to be able to see only mutual friends?
    Those instructions do not work. Under Privacy settings, I have 3 options: Public, Friends and Custom.

16. x_blind_x_gamer_x // June 7, 2013 at 1:59 pm // Reply

Will it alert contacts that I have Facebook? Or will it just give me a list of my phone contacts who have Facebook? I ask this because I want to find the profile of an old friend, but don’t want other contacts to be alerted that I have Facebook, for obvious reasons like no one really uses it anymore. So will it alert them?

17. Facebook is not what I thought it would be. I can’t seem to make the account go away. Can a facebook account be eliminated totally?

18. I troll Facebook political pages and I am constantly getting reported to death. I need more alts.
    @ abra: I know that but there are ways around that. You can buy drop accounts that are varified but I don’t want to pay $1 to $3 an account. I heard there are account generators.