Beyonce Knowles starts a lifestyle blog

Beyonce Knowles starts a lifestyle blog

Celebrity Beyonce Knowles has launched a new blog of her personal for sharing her favorite stuffs with fan followings.
The hitmaker of ‘Irreplaceable’, has adopted the footprints of her most interesting pal Gwyneth Paltrow , and has disclosed her new blog ‘Beyhive blog’, said the Contactmusic

Her up to date interests are in the track is the tune with the aid of ‘ Little Dragon and The Pierces’, and faavourite motion pictures are ‘Beasts of the Southern Wild’ and the ‘Argo’ that are nominated in the oscars .

This new web page blog will also characterise a division showing the details about the inspiring individuals of the past and from the present . Along With this it will include a bit for the fan arts, titled as ‘ BeyLove’.
Gwyneth Paltrow is sharing her favorite recipes, type finds ,restaurants, and the way of living pointers with her readers on her web page when you consider that 2008.

Rajni, a passionate animal lover, an avid traveller and a movie buff writes about the social media changing trends, innovation and technology. She has a keen eye for ordinary and extraordinary issues…..

Comments

comments

22 Comments to “Beyonce Knowles starts a lifestyle blog”

1. i need this question answered.

is it.
    Gwyneth Paltrow
    Katharine Hepburn
    or
    Aishwarya Rai

?

2. rashest_hippo // April 22, 2013 at 11:06 am // Reply

I haven’t seen Chris Martin go anywhere with Gwyneth Paltrow. Is there a specific reason?

3. Jeremy Xargor is my gamertag // April 25, 2013 at 2:28 pm // Reply

like ashlee simpson and pete wintz
    and Gwyneth paltrow i mean why do they do that?Dont they realize the stupid names they pick out for their kids?

4. I’ve looked at at least 10 different torrent sites, youtube, myspace video, yahoo & google video and haven’t had any luck. It was season 24 episode 12 with Gwyneth Paltrow hosting and The Barenaked Ladies as the musical guest. The skit in particular I’m looking for has Jimmy Fallon and Gwyneth Paltrow playing the characters of Skye and Mindy.
    Thanks so much!

5. Spider Pc // May 21, 2013 at 9:10 pm // Reply

I have long blond hair that is very thin/fine. I’m tall and have a very European face which is a little on the long side. (Celebs I’ve been told I look like – Cate Blanchett, Gwyneth Paltrow, Julia Delphy, Joely Richardson, the blond secretary on the West Wing) I’ve had the my hair the same forever and I am wondering what would look good on me. If you know any famous people with that style/cut that would be great too.

6. lucasg615 // May 22, 2013 at 1:15 pm // Reply

I have a long oval face(think gwyneth paltrow) and a long neck. I use to be allergic to earings as a child but recenting I wore some earings for a whole day and I got no reaction. Now I wanna get some long ones but am unsure which will look good on me. Thanks.

7. PolishPokeyPimp // May 24, 2013 at 11:47 am // Reply

So, I’ve seen celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Charlize Theron and Eva Longoria flaunting the shorts and blazer style but so far I’ve only seen them in all white and black shoes or vice verse.
    Is there any other way to make this work? Like, maybe a pop of orange with white? Because I’ve always thought white and orange look good together. I’ve to go to this friend’s party next week and I’m thinking of wearing something like it. Please let me know. :3

8. Ssshhhh Im becoming aroused // May 28, 2013 at 5:35 am // Reply

When asking her to marry him, Chris Martin had a piano brought into the restaurant at which they were eating at and played a song that he had written for Gwyneth Paltrow. What was it??

9. I recently found out I’m pregnant. I read on line that Gwyneth Paltrow and Britney Spears drank while pregnant and their babbies are just fine. I prefer whiskey so I’ve decided on beer.

10. I have a round face, brown hair and my hair has now reached about 2 inches below shoulders. I don’t want to lose the overall look of my hair being long but want cut to be interesting. I also am getting it coloured a dark colour all over – what shade would you recommend? Think a brunette version of Gwyneth Paltrow’s long bob!

11. cardskid22 // June 2, 2013 at 1:56 pm // Reply

For my drama homework, I have to invent a skit with two alternate endings. There has to be a small event that influences the endings, for example, you forget something at home so you have to go back, and your way back you bump into someone, bla bla bla..
    Like the movie Sliding Doors with Gwyneth Paltrow where she missed her train and fell in love you know?
    Please give me some ideas, all of mine suck,
    thanks!

12. i feel attraction to blonde women only, examples like Meg Ryan, Kate Hudson, Blake Lively, Portia De Rossi, Jane Krakowski, Gwyneth Paltrow, Emma Watson.
    Granted, most are hot in their own way but I have a hard time being attracted to a non-blonde women.

13. HASTHEANSWERS // June 4, 2013 at 2:16 am // Reply

It’s not the Gwyneth Paltrow or the Carolyn Murphy one. The song is upbeat. This isn’t much information but I that’s all I’ve got.

14. I know there’s Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin of Coldplay. But can anyone else think of other couples where the female is an actress, and the male is the lead singer of a band? Thanks!

15. RuMKilleR // June 4, 2013 at 1:01 pm // Reply

I don’t think he’s that bad. His lyrics are good and he’s an alright singer. Whenever they get a new song out there is always magazines criticizing. They criticize everything from his vegetarianism to marrying Gwyneth Paltrow. I’m not giving out to anybody I just don’t see a reason for hating him so much?
    What do you think?

16. sethburger // June 5, 2013 at 9:42 am // Reply

besides being actresses, what do Juliette Lewis, Jennifer Aniston and Gwyneth Paltrow all have in common.

17. evangldbrg // June 5, 2013 at 2:09 pm // Reply

I’m aware of the one with Gwyneth Paltrow and the other with Kate Beckinsale, but are there any more?

18. What are the best states to live in if you like the all American Blonde female look similar to Gwyneth Paltrow and Taylor Swift ? North Dakota ? Minnesota ? Idaho ? Utah ? Iowa ? Nebraska ? Kansas ? Wisconsin ? Basically any state where there is not a huge percentage of Hispanics or African Americans ?

19. Or do they have some of the same vitamins in them?

I’m not trying to get pregnant it’s just that gwyneth paltrow takes them to make her hair strong and shiny and i want to try it.

Can i take them as well as or instead of my multivitamin?

20. xLittle21Yaox // June 6, 2013 at 6:44 am // Reply

Gwyneth Paltrow is being criticised over her GOOP blog.
    She said she believes the criticism simply stem from the fact that she’s doing something new and different

21. Some celebrity calls their kid Apple or Fifi Trixibelle and all of a sudden normal every day people think this will make their own children stand out and be interesting.

This site is full of people trying to call their kids Niblik Rameses III, and thinking that they are extremely unique by doing so.

People seem to forget, Gwyneth Paltrow’s kids go to wealthy private schools where every other child has a ridiculous name.

Your kid will be going to some inner city government school where kids will be bullied mercilessly for being called Shequonda.

Come on folks. give your kids a chance. Bullying in school is bad enough these days without you painting a target on your kids back. Stop it!

22. kewlflame14 // June 9, 2013 at 2:05 am // Reply

Help, i need help, can’t find any info for the below:
    Similarities and differences between The Martin’s (Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow) and the Obama’s.
    What I need:

•The names of the family
    •Characteristics that are genetic
    •Characteristics that are influenced by other factors such as diet etc.
    •Any other information that you think would be important

Thanks a lot Y! Answers,