Facebook in danger from three Asian companies?

Facebook in danger from three Asian companies?

Three new social networking websites are giving nightmares to Facebook they usually anyways hang an side on Fb as a result of all these three corporations are born in a mobile phone generation and now not in Laptop. There Is an outstanding progression of three Asian corporations, totaling now not a ways from 400 million users and growing at breakneck velocity. In Contrast To the mega social media everyone knows they are in keeping with the conversations than on relationships. Which Might Be they?

WeChat  is the primary software for Chinese Smartphone which begins to be taken out of the center kingdom  (the place its native an identical is famous of Weixin). Launched in 2011 by Tencent, the biggest on-line company, It had had greater than  200 million customers  in September (together with Southeast Asia, the U.S. and Great Britain) twice than what it had in March.  as the Guardian says the applying is “identical” to WhatsApp However bargains “much more” features. It Is authentic that there’s a bit of Twitter, some Fb, some Instagram and slightly Skype … among others. It also allows to ship voice messages as a walkie-talkie.

Kakao Talk: Korea dominated (Tencent took 14% of the capital). It claimed 60 million users in September.  President of  Kakao Talk says that The options are identical However “We began prior to WeChat and might do everything they do”  she defined. “However we have now, as well as, free calls they’ve not but have that expertise.” Actually the Chinese Language have struggled to win the Korean market and vice versa. The 2 corporations joined forces in hanging some other technology to thrash and no other firm is successful even in touching 15% of market.

The remaining member of the trio is  Line  Japanese emanation  of a Korean firm (or Subsequent Human Community NHN, whose founder Kakao used to be the boss on the time … in order that the links between the three companies did not fail). They Had 60 million customers in September (with a little less than 1/2 in Japan, whereas the share of customers Kakao Talk Korean seems nearer to 90% depending on Jun Masuda govt officer of Line) and concept to achieve 100 million by the end of the year.

Rajni, a passionate animal lover, an avid traveller and a movie buff writes about the social media changing trends, innovation and technology. She has a keen eye for ordinary and extraordinary issues…..

Comments

comments

21 Comments to “Facebook in danger from three Asian companies?”

1. borabora5524 // April 19, 2013 at 5:47 pm // Reply

I know that Facebook got a new layout for the profile pages. How do you change it so I have the new layout?

2. My facebook is deactivated but I seem to still get emails about people adding me and things why?

3. Lately Facebook has been sending every single message from IM chat on Facebook to my Facebook e-mail. Its hogging up my messages folder and I don’t know how to change the settings in that. How do I stop this? Is this something new? Facebook is changing and I cant even delete all messages at once anymore and I want to figure out how to stop receiving im messages to my messages.
    How can I do that? What settings do I change?

4. Facebook: How do you set friends to be able to see only mutual friends?
    Those instructions do not work. Under Privacy settings, I have 3 options: Public, Friends and Custom.

5. My ex Best Friend hacks facebooks by clicking “forgot password” & She hacked into my facebook and unfriended people. How do I talk to people that work for facebooK?

6. MexicanDude // May 23, 2013 at 9:47 am // Reply

Does facebook ever delete your account? Would I be able to keep it deactivated for three years and then log in and use it just like I used to? Or is facebook going to delete my account?

7. I only have 100 fans on my facebook fanpage and the likes grow slowly.How to get more facebook likes and fans fast?Thanks.

8. Also, with Facebook, one can choose the demographics and target the marketing

9. I am doing the 30 day challenge on facebook and I am having trouble adding more pictures to the album. I am trying to add a picture that is already on facebook under my tagged pictures. Help!

10. SKATEskum // May 27, 2013 at 7:45 am // Reply

I have facebook mobile set up but can’t figure out how to send the pictures to my mobile album.

11. PillowMan1234 // May 27, 2013 at 7:45 am // Reply

Is there really a difference between Facebook Fan pages and ordinary Facebook profiles? I constantly hear about Facebook “fan pages”, but there are no references to the “Fan Page” on Facebook’s site. However, there is the option to ad a page. Is this considered the “Fan Page” everyone’s talking about? But there are several options. Are they all “Fan Pages” ?

12. ibjammin44 // May 27, 2013 at 1:14 pm // Reply

I heard that facebook is going to charge $3.99 a month to use facebook. Is this true?

13. There are many facebook users who do not like the new profile and are not able to get rid of it. This seems to be a good way for facebook to lose a lot of users. I mean if there are those who like this profile, good for them. I just think its retarded there’s no choice to get rid of it after activating it. This just extremely pisses me off.

14. Facebook but i want to take it off.

15. How do you remove the Facebook Timeline view from you’re Facebook to change back into the original version?

16. What does Facebook use to let the users upload things like games, and applications to their website?

17. mal_functiongeo // June 1, 2013 at 1:18 pm // Reply

Will it alert contacts that I have Facebook? Or will it just give me a list of my phone contacts who have Facebook? I ask this because I want to find the profile of an old friend, but don’t want other contacts to be alerted that I have Facebook, for obvious reasons like no one really uses it anymore. So will it alert them?

18. HASTHEANSWERS // June 7, 2013 at 1:16 pm // Reply

I troll Facebook political pages and I am constantly getting reported to death. I need more alts.
    @ abra: I know that but there are ways around that. You can buy drop accounts that are varified but I don’t want to pay $1 to $3 an account. I heard there are account generators.

19. I want to send my Facebook statuses to twitter but not the other way around. That is, I do not want my tweets going to my Facebook account but I want my Facebook statuses going to my twitter. Any help? Thanks.

20. Krazy Bob // June 7, 2013 at 1:36 pm // Reply

I know if you join a Facebook Group you are a Member.
    If you join a Page you are a Fan.
    What is the difference between a Group and a Page ?

21. Every company has a Facebook, every food product has a Facebook

everyone has a Facebook, except me. So tell me,

Whats the appeal? It must be something that you can’t do with email, instant messengers or a telephone.