A begin-up creates a four-button keypad
An Israeli firm has developed Snapkeys, a know-how that intends to revolutionize the usage of the keyboard.
A young Israeli start-up has created Snapkeys A keyboard consists of four buttons, which allows you to write sooner on touchscreen smartphones and drugs.
This Method (available on Android) identifies twenty-six letters of the alphabet in keeping with their geometric form and class in 4 separate groups. These 4 buttons correspond to the form of each and every letter in uppercase: the first key and the letters put together “walking”, and the 2nd these raised “on two toes.” A Unique dictionary suggests words as per the key selected.
Snapkeys states that the writing velocity with its utility is larger than that of a conventional keyboard. Their gadget adapts to all functions (GPS, games, song apps) that requires writing. Unlike a traditional keypad, 4 buttons seem clear and do not occupy the remainder of the Monitor.
Latest posts by Vaibhav Choudhary (see all)
- Social Media : The old vs new – June 13, 2013
- Window 8: A Social Windows – June 13, 2013
- How media connects with the social networking sites? – June 12, 2013
- SMB Alert: Teens and online videos – June 12, 2013
- Rent a ‘local friend’ to know a new city! – June 4, 2013