Controversy or now not,Woman Gaga finds her approach into the news. This time she has joined the record of musicians to lose millions of video views on YouTube.
Her respectable account lost some round 156 million views. Consistent With a YouTube spokesperson, VEVO reduced the play counts on many main artist’s movies by using as much as 2 million views in December 2012 due to articially inflation of view counts. Gaga’s account survived that initial sweep.
Though many tens of millions of views had been removed closing month, Gaga’s videos had been found to be artificially boosted via hackers as neatly.
Latest posts by Vaibhav Choudhary (see all)
- Social Media : The old vs new – June 13, 2013
- Window 8: A Social Windows – June 13, 2013
- How media connects with the social networking sites? – June 12, 2013
- SMB Alert: Teens and online videos – June 12, 2013
- Rent a ‘local friend’ to know a new city! – June 4, 2013