Warning: Division by zero in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php on line 1180

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php:1180) in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/plugins/social-locker/bizpanda/includes/functions.php on line 641

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php:1180) in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/plugins/social-locker/bizpanda/includes/functions.php on line 646
Leaked: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 first look | Social Media Blazer!

Leaked: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 first look

Leaked: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 first look

Rumored Specs for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.Zero

• Eight.Zero-inch (1280 × 800 pixels) TFT Super Clear LIQUID CRYSTAL DISPLAY display
  • 1.6 GHz quad-core processor
  • Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
  • 5MP auto focus rear camera, 1.3MP front-dealing with digital camera
  • 3G HSPA+ 21 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.Zero and aGPS
  • 2GB RAM, 16GB inside memory, expandable memory with micro SD card slot
  • 4600 mAh battery

Here is the first Seem:

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

Samsung Galaxy Be Aware 8.0

Vaibhav is a go-to guy, resident tech geek and pop culture junkie, he usually finds himself dabbling compulsively in a wide range of issues. He loves to write on general issues, entertainment and have extensive knowledge of social Media and how it has affected the life of celebrities. You can depend on him for timely updates of twitter and other social networking mediums.

Latest posts by Vaibhav Choudhary (see all)

Comments

comments

12 Comments to “Leaked: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 first look”

1. Jeffery Carlson // April 19, 2013 at 6:29 pm // Reply

I am going to visit Bangkok next week. Can I buy Samsung Galaxy note from there and use it in india? Will it work fine or not?

2. Stevalicious // April 21, 2013 at 12:54 pm // Reply

I want to get the Samsung Galaxy Note. I am not sure whether I should get it or not.. Any suggestions if its a good phone or not?. I don’t know if it will be a good purchase or not. A lot of people said it was great but I still don’t know! Help? Suggestions?

3. does anybody know where i could but the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Berry Pink here in the US? or online? HELP i really want to buy a pink one.

4. Death Knight // May 24, 2013 at 11:01 am // Reply

I just upgraded my phone from a Iphone 4 to a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and boy of boy are they different. I love the new phone but I hate the fact that they don’t come with papers,a booklet,or even a disc to learn about them. Atleast with the iphone I had Apple support,which I had to pay for. But so far anything I need to know about the phone I have to look it up online,like how to check my voice mail,how to turn on the hot spot,how to how to lol but I have not been able to figure out how to transfer stuff from my computer to it. I have all my music and ringtones I had made with the iphone still on my computer,I have it in itunes and in my windows media. I still have to keep itunes cause my husband has a iphone and I have a ipod. I have alot of pictures and music I want to transfer from the laptop to the phone or copy and send but I can’t figure out how. Also when I am on facebook with the phone,how do you save pics? Thank you to all answers in advance and if you think of anything else that you think I might need to know about the phone please include,it seems I don’t know how to do anything with it yet,took me a bit to figure out how to text and add apps but that and talking and web searching is all I have done so far. The thing is smarter than me lol.

5. I’ve just bought my samsung galaxy note 2 from sultanate of oman,, and I’m about to go to America
    Many people told me you’ll need to get a new one there because your phone won’t work there as America has its own devices that work in it.
    So,,, my phone is going to work there?

6. I’m looking to buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 10.1 tablet within the next week or so. On the website I’m intending to purchase it from, it states that the tablet has Android version 4.0. However, I’ve noticed that a later (and, crucially, better) version – 4.2.1 I think – has now come out.

Will I simply be prompted to download this onto the tablet for free once it’s up and running?

7. Hotshot t // May 31, 2013 at 6:11 am // Reply

I need a case with a blue tooth keyboard for my samsung galaxy note, but I am unable to find any.

8. ademuth93 // May 31, 2013 at 7:10 am // Reply

I want the samsung galaxy note but the website for verizon they didn’t have it. Why is that? Do they not have it right now. If not when will it be released?

9. XplicitzZ // June 1, 2013 at 1:36 am // Reply

So I’m planning on buying a Samsung Galaxy Note 1 and I was wondering if I will be able to flash it to Metro PCS. Is it possible to do that?
    Also, is there a difference between the International version and the US version.

Oh, and is $180 a good price for one of these?

10. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 mobile device. At first, a few months ago, it was always very very fast whenever I opened an app or changed to a different app, etc. (i.e. the operating system and the overall device was very smooth and fast).

Now, sometimes it starts to lag or hesitate and it takes a few extra seconds before a video opens or an app opens, etc.

What can I do to have the earlier speed restored?

11. When is the samsung galaxy note 2 released in the uk? And for what networks?

12. The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 just came out but there aren’t hardly any cases on Amazon or anything. Is this normally what happens at first when a phone first comes out?