Warning: Division by zero in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php on line 1180

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php:1180) in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/plugins/social-locker/bizpanda/includes/functions.php on line 641

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php:1180) in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/plugins/social-locker/bizpanda/includes/functions.php on line 646
Revealed: iphone 6 to be a ‘pico-projector’ phone! | Social Media Blazer!

Revealed: iphone 6 to be a ‘pico-projector’ phone!

Revealed: iphone 6 to be a ‘pico-projector’ phone!

Apple’s  iPhone 5 is already considered as out of date product, now the internet is full of rumours of the iPhone 6 output and it’s mentioned that iphone 6 is flourished with a huge innovation, the integration of an overhead projector to point out your  footage to everyone and anywhere. Modern or reactionary wondered the web?

The New iPhone shouldn’t be out yet, However it’s already the subject of ridicule on the net. Expected between March and June, In Line With the rumors, the iPhone 6 is anticipated to meet very high recognition and will attempt to built on the picture which got a dent from the discharge of Apple iPhone 5. Iphone 5 is discovered to be disappointing, each in performance and sales in September. But watch out for precipitation it may possibly lead to even higher disappointment specialists warn as a result of, it is rumored that the principle innovation in the new iPhone 6 is a “p.c.-projector.” Nothing is established and naturally the Apple brand will maintain its cards to the chest, as common and won’t disclose any secret, however it rumoured that The Brand New iphone 6 could have a laser located on the top edge of the device, as a substitute of the jack usually reserved for headphones, But recently transferred to the bottom.  Iphone 6 will permit this laser to project images on any wall and which you can to show your photos to someone at each time and any place with using this high degree know-how.  In layman language it signifies that the Apple iphone 6 might be a projector Cellphone.

Consistent With specialists , “beneath the guise of technological development, Apple intends to venture us  many  years again, at the time which was cursed with evenings slides.” And this innovation may have much more serious penalties within the professional sphere. But specialists say that this could be simply believe as “a brand new impetus to the spread of PowerPoint”. on the internet, the reactions increase, some mock the legacy of Steve Jobs.  On different forums, some suggest the innovation announced and denounced the “negativity” of individuals who criticize. But largely in the united states and France, webhosting the picto projector was acquired with little enthusiasm.  After acquired to know concerning the expertise in the back of The Brand New iphone 6 individuals are  also involved concerning the influence of the laser in public locations.

Apple have at all times enhance of innovation which are way in advance of the competitior and with the announcement of iphone 6 will he nonetheless lead the race or fall far behind ? There are rumoured to be many extra  improvements in iphone 6  some of them can also be , the operation of the iPhone iOS7 on a curved display, extra proof against water and mud, a 13 megapixel camera or even evolved pure aesthetic hulls, eight colours as a substitute proposed currently two (black and white).

However nonetheless it seems that thought of projector Telephone isn’t a new innovation as Apple’s primary competitor Samsung had  already released picto projector Cellphone , the Galaxy Beam ultimate year.

Vaibhav is a go-to guy, resident tech geek and pop culture junkie, he usually finds himself dabbling compulsively in a wide range of issues. He loves to write on general issues, entertainment and have extensive knowledge of social Media and how it has affected the life of celebrities. You can depend on him for timely updates of twitter and other social networking mediums.

Latest posts by Vaibhav Choudhary (see all)

Comments

comments

41 Comments to “Revealed: iphone 6 to be a ‘pico-projector’ phone!”

1. cardskid22 // April 19, 2013 at 5:32 pm // Reply

I am trying to use a black and white photograph on office type overhead projector to make a print on sketch paper. In my mind I see this process as applying photographic emulsion on paper and placing it where the light and the image from the projector is emitting. So I need to time it and then wash it off. My question is will this work? I don’t want to buy the supply unless I know it is “supposed” to work.

2. My son will be 2 soon, he is now IN-love with Sesame Street and I wanted to change his room décor (not to a toddlers room yet) and take out all the baby stuff I like, that he is not interested in anymore.

I am a frustrated artist and I want to do a mural, (I did the one he has now), but I want to rent a Overhead Projector (I live in Margate, Florida) and I cant seem to find a local place that does.

3. colingrillo // April 19, 2013 at 5:32 pm // Reply

Something looks like an overhead projector it can sent the view to the projector. I think it has a kind of camera on its top, that is seeing the image and sends it to the projector.

4. I picked up an old fashion 3M overhead projector at an auction. I would like to show some of my old family photos on the wall with it at a family reunion as well as some old childhood drawings on construction paper that are done with crayon. Can you tell me how to run this machine so it shows up on a wall. Thanks!!

5. I want to paint a picture on my wall but I need an overhead projector to trace it cause I’m not very good at freehand. How much will it cost and where is a good place to get one?

6. I want to paint a mural on my wall but want to draw it on paper first then just project it onto the wall, bigger, so i can just trace it. How can i do this without an overhead projector. (like the kind from school)

7. I don’t know want to use them on overhead projectors. I need it to change the color of light for a science project. I need blue, green, and red. Purple is okay too instead of blue.

I know there’s a Michaels and AC Moore where I live. There’s Office Depot and Staples, as well. Help?

-Jasmine
    oh they’re like thin plastic sheets.
    are you sure they have them?

8. Daughter wants to transfer a drawing of ICP clown to a wall in her bedroom. I don’t have an overhead projector. Any ideas?

9. What is an Overhead Projector Pulley?

I really need this for my Investigatory project in Physics could anyone help me?

10. I was considering a 61″ plasma, but will be sitting 17 feet from the unit, so now considering an overhead projector and a larger screen. I am told, however, that the projectors are light sensitive, and that I might be out of luck.

11. I’m always searching for a cheap overhead projector, but I can’t find it. Do you know where to find one?
    Thank you!

12. Mr SoLo DoLo // April 25, 2013 at 4:56 pm // Reply

I am trying to get a transparency made of a picture that I want to paint onto the wall. Where could I go to get that transparency made? Also, if you know the answer to a second part of my question…Where can I rent an overhead projector in Sicklerville, NJ?

13. My university has it to use for some professors. It looks like a white version of an overhead projector. But, instead of clear transparency sheets and such, a professor writes on a sheet of paper and the projector-projects the writing in real time.

Basically, it’s a overhead projector with aerial view camera that shows up on a LCD screen electronically. Nothing actually ‘projects’ with light. It’s like if you hooked up a laptop to a presentation screen to view a powerpoint.

What’s the name of this contraption?

14. ericmreitz // April 29, 2013 at 4:39 am // Reply

I need an overhead projector for a few days to work on an art project im painting, i recently heard you could rent them form office supply stores.. does anyone know any truth behind this or better ways to get one?

15. homerliveshere // May 21, 2013 at 9:59 pm // Reply

the ones that hook up to a computer
    not an overhead projector
    how big is the actual projector? (LxWxH)

16. I’m guessing an overhead projector but I don’t have one so another idea?

17. Do you know the overhead projector which teachers use to write on. Why when you touch the light does it no longer work??

18. Is there an easy way to make a simple overhead projector?
    or any other projector – like a slide projector.

19. rashest_hippo // May 22, 2013 at 10:07 am // Reply

my little sister, has wanted a overhead projector for ages. she wants to be a teacher. please help me find a cheap one! her birthday is soon!

20. Splash Log Level 2 Again // May 22, 2013 at 1:23 pm // Reply

Where can I buy an overhead projector in Metro Manila, specifically somewhere in Quezon City or somewhere in the malls like SM or Ayala Malls? Thanks in advance. 🙂

21. RuMKilleR // May 23, 2013 at 7:49 am // Reply

I have a presentation to do in school, and I’m allowed to use my laptop. My question is, will my laptop be adversely affected by the overhead projector? Is there any chance of a virus attacking it or it “catching” a but? It is a Compaq Presario 3000 with Windows Vista Home and Business. It’s rather expensive and I don’t want to harm it.

22. Phillip123 // May 24, 2013 at 6:40 am // Reply

Well im gonna buy a new phone and i cant decide which one i want. I hav at&t and i cant decide between the LG VU and the Apple iPhone. I think i might go with the iPhone but i cant tell the difference between the 2 phones. can anyone help me? if not then tell me which one i should pick and please give me details as 2 y because i neeed to know in order to make up my mind

23. I have a cingular blackjack and I can sync it to my recieve my work e-mail addresses (enterprise). Is this possible with an apple iphone and how?

24. I have an art business which involves drawing, I want a overhead projector which will show the image I wish to draw on my desk. There are so many and some I hear cannot be left on for more than a few minutes because they overheat, and some have bad reviews because they can only be used in total darkness. Is there a good art projector with good reviews for my needs?

25. I have apple iphone 2g 8gb , when I put it to charge it do not get charged,and did not went off charge ,
    then how I get it charged.

26. Hotshot t // May 26, 2013 at 6:41 pm // Reply

I have bought an Apple iphone 3g 8gb from a friend and it is locked to 02. How can I unlock it to be able to use my vodafone sim. I know there are apps you can buy on ebay to do this but I don’t trust it. Would be very grateful of any advice. Thanks

27. if you have an apple iphone, or know alot about it, can you make video in the 2 megapixel camera in the iphone?

28. Does the Apple Iphone 3G have an audio recorder? Not simply a quick-message recorder, but an extended audio recorder that could record audio for several minutes? I realize it has a video recorder, but I am specifically interested in Audio. Thanks!

29. Can you tell me if there is an actual new Apple iPhone being launched which looks different from the original or is it just purely the software which you can update onto current phone as well as all new iPhones sold having this already?

30. I have an Apple Iphone 4, I try to download apps and it keeps telling me that I need an Update to IOS 4.3. on certain apps that i try to sync. How do I update my phone?

31. lcollier93sbcglobalnet // May 28, 2013 at 1:17 pm // Reply

Hii..
    I have bought Apple iphone 4 and I bought a tata docomo sim as it has very reasonable rates for gprs connection. But when I am trying to open internet in the phone, its showing the message ” not connected to the internet”. I want to activate gprs settings in apple iphone 4. Please help me.

Regards..
    Allen.

32. The Beatles // May 28, 2013 at 9:07 pm // Reply

My younger brother saved up and bought himself an Apple Iphone on Ebay, its networked locked to a foreign network, the seller won’t take the phone back. My brother has tried every avenue, from market stalls to shops to even Apple themselves, who were unable to help. Is there anything that can be done? I really don’t understand why Apple can’t help, seems like very poor customer service to me, the phone is not on a contract or anything like that.

33. How much is a Apple iPhone 3G when my carrier is AT&T and I have a 2 year contract?

34. alberto s // May 29, 2013 at 6:04 am // Reply

I recently upgraded to the 1st gen apple iphone (not 3G) and am wondering if you can actually have songs as a ringtone? If so how would you go about it? Do you have to purchase them from itunes?
    FYI – this is an unlocked phone on tmobile’s network.

35. Jermaine J // May 31, 2013 at 2:46 am // Reply

is it even doable? Have you done it?

I have some much data in my contacts and calendar and memos on my Tungsten T5 Palm Pilot – the thought of transfering/imputting it manually to a new apple iPhone is so unattractive !

36. Iam interested in getting the new 3g apple iphone on july 11th. I will be a new at&t customer and I’am wondering how much per month I will have to pay for just the minium amount of minutes, which I believe is 450 minutes for $39.99, and the data plan for the iphone to work. Any info will be helpful. Thanks!

37. When you fill in a form or write and email, or something similar with Apple Iphone 3G, is it possible to copy and paste text? I didn’t find how to do it.

Thank you for any tip.

38. When you fill in a form or write and email, or something similar with Apple Iphone 3G, is it possible to copy and paste text? I didn’t find how to do it.

Thank you for any tip.

39. johnkaiser 22 // May 31, 2013 at 7:42 pm // Reply

I am thinking of buying an apple iphone from U.S for about Rs. 10,000. But, I think I have to unlock it to use in India, will it be good to go with this idea? I am not well acknowledged with unlocking concept. Thank you

40. balinderk2000 // June 3, 2013 at 7:14 pm // Reply

I just purchased an unlocked 2G apple iphone and am currently using my T-Mobile service/sim card with it. When I go to the App store, MOST of the applications require the IOS 3 or later to be able to install it. I am aware that my phone will no longer be unlocked if I install the new software. Is the iPhone 2G able to run the newer software or am I out of luck with downloading apps?

41. floydian8717 // June 6, 2013 at 9:04 pm // Reply

okay i had to restore my apple iPhone 3g and when i did it deleted my games…I just received my phone from a friend. it was newer and it wasn’t broken or anything. he had purchaseed the games and i needed to know how to get them back or if there was a way..