Share TLWSD links that self-destruct!

Share TLWSD links that self-destruct!

“This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds,” everyone remembers the famous line sent to the agent Jim in Mission Unattainable. With The Intention To unfold transparency and privateness to the web, TLWSD’s supply code is open for the general public to use free of charge.. TLWSD  provide links, which self-destruct …  Person can go to site https://tlwsd.in/ and might create their own url’s which can be non functional after outlined time.

Self destruct links

Self destruct hyperlinks

TLWSD meets the protection difficulty on the web and provide the internet with a quick, friendly, private, and secure method to replace hyperlinks with out leaving a digital paper path.  Its operation is understated, using the URL of a web page, the instrument can generate a brand new stable link. Indeed, it is customizable, so that you would be able to make a selection the number of clicks, a timeout, and even assign a password.

Any Other interesting function is a built-in URL shortener to define the length of the link. The longer it is, the better it is going to to have a secure link.  Beyond the security facet, it can be used within the box of net advertising and marketing. For Example, if a brand needs to broadcast a restricted time offer on his Fb web page, TLWSD permit him to share a temporary link with their enthusiasts.

Rahul Khanna

Being a tech feak, Rahul always wanted to become a tech writer but destiny bring him to complicated field of engineering but he still follow his passion in free time and contribute what ever he can, He has been particularly focused on technology innovations being done in India, and in identifying Indian companies, including start-ups, that are doing extraordinary technology work.

Comments

comments

11 Comments to “Share TLWSD links that self-destruct!”

1. Boo Cookie // April 22, 2013 at 4:06 am // Reply

..The voice on the taped message on the original Mission Impossible , you know the ,”This tape will self destruct in 10 seconds”

2. maskills24 // April 22, 2013 at 4:56 am // Reply

Do I have to watch Mission Impossible 1 before watching Mission Impossible 2 or 3?
    Or do you understand the story if you just watch the 3 without having seen the others?
    And also, are these good movies?
    Thanks

3. fattiemanny // April 22, 2013 at 3:32 pm // Reply

Mission impossible1, Mission Impossible 2, Mission Impossible 3, or Mission Impossible Ghost Protocal? I personally like all of them /very much/ except for the 2nd one. What do you guys think?
    And why do you like that the best?

4. I can’t remember the song title or her name , it’s doing my head in.
    Video starts with her kssing her child goodnight and then she goes off on a mission and ends up lowering herself from the ceiling to steal something from a large hi-tech building mission impossible style .
    There was a sample of a famous song throughout the track , again it’s doing my head in .

Any help greatly appreciated .

5. I am shooting my very own MI movie. Need some help for you ppls. PLz tell me wat r somethings that makes MI awesome. Like for example: in James Bond, everybody expects the Barrel Scene, some common dialouges like “Bond, James Bond” or “Shaken not stir”. GIve me some examples on Mission Impossible movie series. Thank you

6. x_blind_x_gamer_x // May 21, 2013 at 2:31 pm // Reply

What is the name of the song in the new mission impossible ? The one in the commercial

7. Okay, kind of a weird question, but my camp’s theme is mission impossible for the week and we decorate our cabins according to theme in order to win breakfast in bed on the last day of camp.

I talked to tons of people and they really don’t know how to use a theme of mission impossible. Is Mission impossible a show or a movie? I’m completely in the dark here.

8. alberto s // May 29, 2013 at 6:04 am // Reply

Tom cruise is getting about $75 million for mission impossible 3 and the budget for the movie is about $150 million. Do you think that the movie will make about $250 million like MI 2

9. im watching mission:impossible III and he is engaged to some other girl. i dont understand.

10. arronwrath // June 5, 2013 at 11:12 am // Reply

I am convinced that in one of the Mission Impossible films Jason Statham has a small walk on role, but I can`t find it listed on wikipedia or IMDB.

11. The Dark Knight // June 7, 2013 at 3:03 pm // Reply

I know this is a long shot, but anyone know any songs that have the same beat as the mission impossible song? It MIGHT be something you would hear in a club (I don’t listen to club music, so I kind of doubt it, but the part that’s playing in my head sounds like it so maybe).