70% of facebook pages are inactive!

70% of facebook pages are inactive!

A Fb page is a part of a model of excellent form. You’ve Got attention-grabbing news unfold, held campaigns and communicate with customers are managed. We Expect …

A Fb page does now not need to handle itself marks the active website, giving customers one thing.Counsel.ly has published a brand new learn about that provides a different picture. 70% of Fb pages (with at least 10 Likes disclosures) aren’t lively and don’t submit posts. 5.7 million Fb pages had been analyzed.

If we do dispose of your complete test websites and enjoyable websites, the number into perspective a little bit bit, but continues to be extraordinarily excessive.

That we must Once More be savored. 70% of the examined web sites have no longer printed a single publish all the way through the investigation period. Even the Eight.2%, to the max. published five papers in a month, seem to have no longer understood the idea Facebook.

Trademarks won’t bombard their lovers with posts which have them however frequently present content. To state of no activity, there are additionally a counterpart. Three.2% put up over 100 posts a month. These are three posts per day. There are few web sites that may supply this wealth of top quality content.

Facebook pages

Fb pages

The Unique content is the beginning. The discussions and interactions with the enthusiasts he 2nd step.Again, there is nonetheless much to do. About 83% of the examined websites have by no means been serious about a discussion. On Account That we are asking us why the pages were created in any respect. Have these responsible misplaced interest? Lack the capability and concepts? On This case it’s better to delete the entire page. Fb desires these pages and now not the impression created by way of the users, is poor.

The inactiveness of the website can also be reflected within the appearance Once More. Sixty Four% have added no cover to their facet.

Corporations want to strike a stability and analyze the reactions of their lovers precisely. Because The announcing goes, less is more. Authentic, however no process will not be thought to be here.

Vaibhav is a go-to guy, resident tech geek and pop culture junkie, he usually finds himself dabbling compulsively in a wide range of issues. He loves to write on general issues, entertainment and have extensive knowledge of social Media and how it has affected the life of celebrities. You can depend on him for timely updates of twitter and other social networking mediums.

Latest posts by Vaibhav Choudhary (see all)

Comments

comments

32 Comments to “70% of facebook pages are inactive!”

1. If you are dead and had a Facebook what happens to it? does it erase itself permanently or what simply happens?

2. balinderk2000 // April 21, 2013 at 8:19 pm // Reply

My inbox has 4000+ emails from facebook. Its killing my inbox. I want to know if there is a way that i can make a folder called facebook and all the emails from facebook would automatically be there. BTW i am using windows live hotmail so yeah.

3. Our company is working on a few buildings installing exterior clad granite. One of our stones has a higher iron content than the other yet it has begun to rust, while the other has not at all. I have also seen this just in different parts of a quarry. What else would lead to this. I have a BS in Biology so I understand chemical reactions and have a basis for this, but cannot answer it fully.

4. Facebook is nice to keep in contact with others, but I notice that some people spend many hours updating their statuses and checking in on the lives of others and trying to keep up with the Jones’s so to speak via facebook. In your opinion would you say that facebook takes your focus off of God? Should good christians have facebook accounts? And what purpose does facebook serve to the serious christian.

5. kiltakblog // April 26, 2013 at 8:20 am // Reply

Hi, I made a big mistake. I imported my outlook contacts into facebook. Facebook then sent invitations to all these people! I don’t want them to go to all these people. Also, some people have complained to me that facebook keeps sending them the invite over and over. How can I stop facebook from sending all these super annoying invites?

6. Facebook but i want to take it off.

7. Every company has a Facebook, every food product has a Facebook

everyone has a Facebook, except me. So tell me,

Whats the appeal? It must be something that you can’t do with email, instant messengers or a telephone.

8. Lately Facebook has been sending every single message from IM chat on Facebook to my Facebook e-mail. Its hogging up my messages folder and I don’t know how to change the settings in that. How do I stop this? Is this something new? Facebook is changing and I cant even delete all messages at once anymore and I want to figure out how to stop receiving im messages to my messages.
    How can I do that? What settings do I change?

9. What does Facebook use to let the users upload things like games, and applications to their website?

10. RxP DarkBox // May 22, 2013 at 7:28 pm // Reply

Also, with Facebook, one can choose the demographics and target the marketing

11. How to treat your Facebook account after you die in a couple of years? What will happen to your Facebook account after you die in a couple of years?

12. Will it alert contacts that I have Facebook? Or will it just give me a list of my phone contacts who have Facebook? I ask this because I want to find the profile of an old friend, but don’t want other contacts to be alerted that I have Facebook, for obvious reasons like no one really uses it anymore. So will it alert them?

13. Myspace has everything facebook has and more, like you can change your background on your home and profiles pages, facebook is just plain white

14. Facebook is a bad thing in different ways for students. What are examples why Facebook is bad?

15. On facebook, how do you hide your friends list so that your other friends cannot see it?

16. airdogspace2 // May 24, 2013 at 11:01 am // Reply

Why do we need to learn web technologies if there are web content management systems that can build entire websites with ease?

By using web content management systems, can we do all the work that can be done using html, css, xml, javascript, php etc?

17. alberto s // May 24, 2013 at 6:03 pm // Reply

There are many facebook users who do not like the new profile and are not able to get rid of it. This seems to be a good way for facebook to lose a lot of users. I mean if there are those who like this profile, good for them. I just think its retarded there’s no choice to get rid of it after activating it. This just extremely pisses me off.

18. Xbox360king // May 28, 2013 at 1:22 pm // Reply

Facebook: How do you set friends to be able to see only mutual friends?
    Those instructions do not work. Under Privacy settings, I have 3 options: Public, Friends and Custom.

19. Victoria T // May 28, 2013 at 3:08 pm // Reply

I’m 14, and very sensitive when it comes to sexual content. (I’m also seeing it with my mom Lol.) Anyways, I know there are like, half naked women and all that, but there is no sex scenes or anything, right? This is obviously directed towards people who have seen the movie. Thanks. 🙂
    I could probably handle this movie on my own but watching movies with other people and having weird scenes in it can be VERY awkward.

20. Franklin Bluth // May 28, 2013 at 7:31 pm // Reply

Considering the above,will the water-content of desert plants be more or less than the water-content of rainforest plants?

21. I saved the content i want into a folder and then I double click them to open them with the ” Sims 2 body shop package installer ” and I get an ” allow/cancel ” pop up.. I click allow and after 5 minutes or so SOME content pops up and says ” Install / cancel ” But not all of them..

How do I do this, hopefully quicker?

22. Well, Friends has normal people, and Facebook has a mixture of Normal people and famous people.

I prefer Facebook

23. Matthew David // May 29, 2013 at 5:45 pm // Reply

How does the food industry decide/calculate/dream up what is the calorie content of foods as displayed on packaging. What is the technical process by which calories are found and measured? Is my wife’s principle correct that if you tap a digestive biscuit (65 calories) on the table, the calories are shaken out like weevils!

24. DuckieM10 // May 30, 2013 at 7:26 pm // Reply

How can I advertise on Facebook without having friends? I searched for that answer all over the web and cannot find the answer, and I don’t have any friends on Facebook and I don’t need any, please help.

25. I know this is really relative for many content websites, but what type of expenses usually are present if you run a content website as a commercial activity (making money through advertisers)? Like say you design the website on your own, what are the expenses besides domain registration,hosting,taxes(how much are they?) and maybe marketing?

26. I have a header content I use on every page. This includes a banner, navigation and links to facebook, twitter and myspace. The script also includes the page styles. Is there a way to put all this into a single web document and put a code in place so it automatically inserts it into the page? I want to be able to freely make changes to some of that without editing every single page.

27. Hi there. So, all my custom content that I have downloaded in the past, was uninstalled on my game. I want to re-install it now, but it’s going to take forever to separately install 140 items. Is there a way I can install them all at once or install more than one at a time?
    Thanks xx

28. I have several blogs and it’s just getting way too overwhelming for me to keep up with the demand of generating unique content continuously. I’m way in over my head with this. I don’t know how people keep pumping out unique/original content without having their fingers fall off. Perhaps outsourcing everything but I’m sure that can get pretty expensive!

29. I want to be able to block my kids from any non-aged content. But I want them to be able to have the ability to search the internet.

30. I have signed up for a FREE 30 day trial with NetfliX, I think the range of content is a bit old, When I start paying for my monthly subscription will I unlock more content? I’m just trying to work out if it’s worth paying for or whether I should cancel. Thanks in advance.

31. Hotshot t // June 6, 2013 at 4:37 pm // Reply

I’m pretty interested to know what the relationship between content on a website and high search engine rankings?

Also what is the best way to generate content?

And what are some examples of good content on a high ranking website?

Im interested to find out everything about having good content on a website and how it works with SEO?

32. Is there anyway to downlaod new content (Like the See the Future Fable II expansion) By putting it on a Flash Drive? I did that to downlaod the new xbox experience but I cant figure out how to do it with content.