Facebook creates an application to keep track of users

Facebook creates an application to keep track of users

Facebook founder Zuckerberg’s new products and services are at all times accused of violating Users’ privacy. Now, once once more a brand new application has given a motive to imagine that.

Facebook has made a new software to find Users, the developers that work on the startup obtained by using Facebook says that this software will lend a hand Customers to find our friends. That You Would Be Able To even extend the argument that the brand new functionality significantly enrich lifestyles in the actual world of people who spend too much time strapped to a pc or smartphone.

Facebook creates an application to keep track of users

Fb creates an application to keep observe of Users

But there is something else. In Line With Bloomberg, the Customers could be tracked even when they’re no longer logged into Fb, and even when the cellphone is switched off. And what in truth does any such thing prove? Are you positive you wish to have our friends always able to see where we you’re? And what concerning the partners?

This utility is principally for promotion, and more about the advantages of geomarketing, which supplies smartphone owners serving commercials tailored to where you now are. This Fashion That You Can get guide on Fb concerning the nearest Italian restaurant or a store.

Fb did not comment on the entire thing, But there are data of carrier principles that enable them to run the appliance. Customers would need not must ask for permission.

So what’s your take on such service? ?

Vaibhav is a go-to guy, resident tech geek and pop culture junkie, he usually finds himself dabbling compulsively in a wide range of issues. He loves to write on general issues, entertainment and have extensive knowledge of social Media and how it has affected the life of celebrities. You can depend on him for timely updates of twitter and other social networking mediums.

Latest posts by Vaibhav Choudhary (see all)

Comments

comments

41 Comments to “Facebook creates an application to keep track of users”

1. Roflcopter // April 21, 2013 at 5:40 am // Reply

Since i don’t like custom ones that only the owner can set the playlist of the mp3 player of the website. I would like to know if you people know a widget in where users/members can choose their own music(make a playlist) then play it.Like a custom mp3 player for users. This would really help me out a lot so any suggestions would help, also if you do know please also post a link.

2. I am with Facebook, twitter and tumblr. Can I see all three on one screen???

3. which one is best? I will be advertising it through twitter but how can I get lots of views and recongition from it?

4. I created a page on Facebook but I want to delete it. How do you delete it.

5. Every company has a Facebook, every food product has a Facebook

everyone has a Facebook, except me. So tell me,

Whats the appeal? It must be something that you can’t do with email, instant messengers or a telephone.

6. diggn4richez // April 22, 2013 at 7:49 am // Reply

Not download music, just listen. I’m disappointed because I recently found out imeem was bought out and doesn’t allow free listening anymore.

Thanks

7. and more user-friendly interface

8. mal_functiongeo // April 22, 2013 at 10:01 am // Reply

either uk based or even international , don’t mind. but preferably somewhere you can actually talk.

thanks

9. I like the idea of having a blog, and I want to give it a try . How do I establish and promote a blog ? Thank you in advance for your answers .

10. Clayton Cottrell // April 24, 2013 at 6:32 pm // Reply

Does anyone know of an online music player that I can upload my music too and play through web browser anywhere.

11. Outside of university, I do a lot of writing because it’s a hobby…and I love it.

Several of my friends have recently gotten a hold onto my work and keep nagging me about publishing it on a blog (film reviews, reactions to political developments and court verdicts, short stories).

Which blogs would be the best sites for these postings, given the subject matter?

12. What are some good sites like myspace, and facebook??
    I have a Myyearbook, Vampirefreaks, Myspace, and facebook.. But I’m looking for more…
    Got any ideas??

13. floydian8717 // April 25, 2013 at 5:01 pm // Reply

i want to be able to customized the page too.

14. nothin_nyce1 // April 25, 2013 at 5:14 pm // Reply

keep in mind, i know nothing about computers

15. Cpt Excelsior // May 22, 2013 at 1:09 pm // Reply

My boy friend knows my email(Hotmail) password and facebook password. After we brokeup, he changed the passwords of both and updating nasty things in facebook which tanishes my name. How can i close this facebook account and hotmail account?

16. Many users have the facebook logo in their avatars. Is that avatar coming from facebook and is Yahoo allowing people to display the copyrighted facebook logo?

17. Smashing Pumpkins // May 24, 2013 at 11:11 am // Reply

My inbox has 4000+ emails from facebook. Its killing my inbox. I want to know if there is a way that i can make a folder called facebook and all the emails from facebook would automatically be there. BTW i am using windows live hotmail so yeah.

18. My email inbox is full of facebook notification. Everyday i’ve to delete those and its to irritating. How to stop that?

19. Does facebook ever delete your account? Would I be able to keep it deactivated for three years and then log in and use it just like I used to? Or is facebook going to delete my account?

20. Also, with Facebook, one can choose the demographics and target the marketing

21. what is a good site to go to where you can make your own free webpage or blog?

22. JackReynolds // May 25, 2013 at 10:37 pm // Reply

Facebook is a bad thing in different ways for students. What are examples why Facebook is bad?

23. I want to get a facebook account to connect with my friends, but now I hear all these facebook stories about lawsuits and stuff. So, everybody is hating facebook and leaving it. Is it a weird time to get an account?

24. josh12rox // May 28, 2013 at 2:46 am // Reply

I just read some things about Facebook charging money to use it! Is this true, or just a scam?

25. timq3dimensionscom // May 28, 2013 at 4:02 am // Reply

I’ve been told by a user, I should join, but I’m not to sure about the idea of having my ‘mug’ and details plastered on a website! Plus, I’m not really sure what it’s about, is it similar to MySpace? Can anyone see your profile once you’ve joined? Is it a lifelong commitment? Because I’m not sure I can be bloomin’ bothered!
    I’ve read all the blurb on the website but still none the wiser!
    Could you be so kind, as to educate me on the peculiarities of Facebook, please! : )
    Thank you.

26. Ok, I’ve seen several new groups and/or pages talking about Facebook charging money to use it next month.
    Is this true?
    Why are they doing this?
    Why haven’t I gotten anything official from the Facebook people saying this?

27. I know that Facebook got a new layout for the profile pages. How do you change it so I have the new layout?

28. MexicanDude // May 30, 2013 at 3:07 pm // Reply

Lately Facebook has been sending every single message from IM chat on Facebook to my Facebook e-mail. Its hogging up my messages folder and I don’t know how to change the settings in that. How do I stop this? Is this something new? Facebook is changing and I cant even delete all messages at once anymore and I want to figure out how to stop receiving im messages to my messages.
    How can I do that? What settings do I change?

29. My facebook isn’t in my twitter connections, I already tried that.

30. arronwrath // June 1, 2013 at 1:10 pm // Reply

Facebook is not what I thought it would be. I can’t seem to make the account go away. Can a facebook account be eliminated totally?

31. PoohBearPenguin // June 1, 2013 at 2:07 pm // Reply

I am doing the 30 day challenge on facebook and I am having trouble adding more pictures to the album. I am trying to add a picture that is already on facebook under my tagged pictures. Help!

32. I want to delete my facebook, but I log onto my stumbleupon account using facebook. So should I make an account on stumbleupon and then delete my facebook ? And if I do this, will all my favorites, interest and the things that I’ve liked still be in my account ? pleasse help !

33. I heard that facebook is going to charge $3.99 a month to use facebook. Is this true?

34. Xbox360king // June 3, 2013 at 2:02 pm // Reply

I only have 100 fans on my facebook fanpage and the likes grow slowly.How to get more facebook likes and fans fast?Thanks.

35. Facebook is nice to keep in contact with others, but I notice that some people spend many hours updating their statuses and checking in on the lives of others and trying to keep up with the Jones’s so to speak via facebook. In your opinion would you say that facebook takes your focus off of God? Should good christians have facebook accounts? And what purpose does facebook serve to the serious christian.

36. Hi, I made a big mistake. I imported my outlook contacts into facebook. Facebook then sent invitations to all these people! I don’t want them to go to all these people. Also, some people have complained to me that facebook keeps sending them the invite over and over. How can I stop facebook from sending all these super annoying invites?

37. Hotshot t // June 7, 2013 at 3:08 pm // Reply

I made it on my msn account so I don’t recieve facebook notifications at all. I recently got a blackberry enabled my email and facebook. My email works fine but I get ALL my facebook notifications and it’s annoying. Is there anyway to disable this?

38. I have a friend on facebook that doesn’t have very much friends on facebook,and she asked me to help her out.Can someone tell me step-by-step how to become facebook famous without adding people?

39. I know if you join a Facebook Group you are a Member.
    If you join a Page you are a Fan.
    What is the difference between a Group and a Page ?

40. Will it alert contacts that I have Facebook? Or will it just give me a list of my phone contacts who have Facebook? I ask this because I want to find the profile of an old friend, but don’t want other contacts to be alerted that I have Facebook, for obvious reasons like no one really uses it anymore. So will it alert them?

41. fattiemanny // June 8, 2013 at 6:49 pm // Reply

How does Facebook have our data across a whole network of servers? How is MySQL and PHP integrated?