Ghosts are not real, proves Facebook hoax!

Ghosts are not real, proves Facebook hoax!

So for those who believer that ghost are usually not there  then this publish is actualy for you. Probably The Most guy among the many related class attempt to play good and he posted a image  on Fb.

Ghost hoax

FB Ghost hoax

A image used to be posted  by way of a web page known as see more, inviting customers to interface with the supernatural. In Step With the instructions, a person needed to “like” the post, whereupon the photograph would reveal one ghost. Then after commenting with the quantity “1,” the rest of the ghosts would magically seem in the haunted home.  It Seems That Facebook shouldn’t be fearful of ghost, as thousands of users scrambled to take part in the social network’s newest  prank or hoax whatever you like to call it.

And extra especially, over 239,000 folks  “appreciated” the submit within few hours while 122,000  commented , most of them saying  similar to “another sucker pic” or “Nope i pressed 1 and nothing appeared!??!”

So It Seems That any person try to rub Fb customers on their perception and he’s succesfull in doing so. geting 239k likes is not a simple activity we whould best say job smartly achieved.

From the unusual to the funny and the downright bizarre, Under this Author we bring you sample of social media news news from around the world, along with photos, quotes and other story. All the stories under this author are reproduction of famous stories around the globe. And we with full responsibility accept that they are not creation of our own , it is just that we add bit of information and content to make it a perfect mix of ingredients and make them ready to serve to our loved users.

Comments

comments

25 Comments to “Ghosts are not real, proves Facebook hoax!”

1. Hi, I made a big mistake. I imported my outlook contacts into facebook. Facebook then sent invitations to all these people! I don’t want them to go to all these people. Also, some people have complained to me that facebook keeps sending them the invite over and over. How can I stop facebook from sending all these super annoying invites?

2. Lately Facebook has been sending every single message from IM chat on Facebook to my Facebook e-mail. Its hogging up my messages folder and I don’t know how to change the settings in that. How do I stop this? Is this something new? Facebook is changing and I cant even delete all messages at once anymore and I want to figure out how to stop receiving im messages to my messages.
    How can I do that? What settings do I change?

3. I created a page on Facebook but I want to delete it. How do you delete it.

4. I just read some things about Facebook charging money to use it! Is this true, or just a scam?

5. What does Facebook use to let the users upload things like games, and applications to their website?

6. mrankinmatt // May 26, 2013 at 6:16 am // Reply

How to treat your Facebook account after you die in a couple of years? What will happen to your Facebook account after you die in a couple of years?

7. heavenly sword // May 26, 2013 at 8:54 pm // Reply

I know that Facebook got a new layout for the profile pages. How do you change it so I have the new layout?

8. soccermaster1 // May 26, 2013 at 10:50 pm // Reply

For some reason my facebook does not transfer my chat messages to my inbox as most peoples facebooks do. How do i get my facebook to update and make this switch?

9. I am doing the 30 day challenge on facebook and I am having trouble adding more pictures to the album. I am trying to add a picture that is already on facebook under my tagged pictures. Help!

10. andresumoza // May 26, 2013 at 10:50 pm // Reply

Does facebook ever delete your account? Would I be able to keep it deactivated for three years and then log in and use it just like I used to? Or is facebook going to delete my account?

11. borabora5524 // May 27, 2013 at 5:04 am // Reply

I heard that facebook is going to charge $3.99 a month to use facebook. Is this true?

12. I deactivated my Facebook and it showed me a list of 5 friends who “miss me”. How does Facebook generate that list? Is it based on who you interact with, or who looks at your account? Some of the people are people I barley talk to on Facebook.

13. My ex Best Friend hacks facebooks by clicking “forgot password” & She hacked into my facebook and unfriended people. How do I talk to people that work for facebooK?

14. MexicanDude // May 29, 2013 at 3:05 am // Reply

Ok, I’ve seen several new groups and/or pages talking about Facebook charging money to use it next month.
    Is this true?
    Why are they doing this?
    Why haven’t I gotten anything official from the Facebook people saying this?

15. I want to get a facebook account to connect with my friends, but now I hear all these facebook stories about lawsuits and stuff. So, everybody is hating facebook and leaving it. Is it a weird time to get an account?

16. I know if you join a Facebook Group you are a Member.
    If you join a Page you are a Fan.
    What is the difference between a Group and a Page ?

17. kewlflame14 // May 31, 2013 at 3:48 am // Reply

I have facebook mobile set up but can’t figure out how to send the pictures to my mobile album.

18. I only have 100 fans on my facebook fanpage and the likes grow slowly.How to get more facebook likes and fans fast?Thanks.

19. Many users have the facebook logo in their avatars. Is that avatar coming from facebook and is Yahoo allowing people to display the copyrighted facebook logo?

20. My facebook is deactivated but I seem to still get emails about people adding me and things why?

21. I have a friend on facebook that doesn’t have very much friends on facebook,and she asked me to help her out.Can someone tell me step-by-step how to become facebook famous without adding people?

22. Michael K // June 6, 2013 at 4:15 pm // Reply

My inbox has 4000+ emails from facebook. Its killing my inbox. I want to know if there is a way that i can make a folder called facebook and all the emails from facebook would automatically be there. BTW i am using windows live hotmail so yeah.

23. Myspace has everything facebook has and more, like you can change your background on your home and profiles pages, facebook is just plain white

24. There are many Facebook applications for the Mac on the Mac App Store, many paid apps and some free ones.

Wondering which one is the best to use:
    Facetab Pro?
    Facebox?
    Desktop Facebook?
    Facemenu?

25. Every company has a Facebook, every food product has a Facebook

everyone has a Facebook, except me. So tell me,

Whats the appeal? It must be something that you can’t do with email, instant messengers or a telephone.