So for those who believerÂ that ghost are usually not there Â then this publish is actualy for you. Probably The Most guy among the many related class attempt to play good and he posted a image Â on Fb.
A image used to beÂ posted Â by way of a web page known as see more, inviting customers to interface with the supernatural. In Step With the instructions, a person needed to “like” the post, whereupon the photograph would reveal one ghost. Then after commenting with the quantity “1,” the rest of the ghosts would magically seem in the haunted home.Â It Seems That Facebook shouldn’t be fearful of ghost, asÂ thousands of users scrambled to take part in the social network’s newest Â prank or hoax whatever you like to call it.
And extra especially, over 239,000 folks Â “appreciated” the submit within few hours while 122,000 Â commented , most of them sayingÂ Â similar to “another sucker pic” or “Nope i pressed 1 and nothing appeared!??!”
So It Seems That any person try to rub Fb customers on theirÂ perception and he’s succesfull in doing so. geting 239k likes is not a simple activity we whould best say job smartly achieved.
Latest posts by Aroundtheglobe (see all)
- Users demand apology form Facebook for data breach – June 26, 2013
- Google slammed for ‘self-advertising’ – June 26, 2013
- The Benefits of Social Media Optimization for Your Brand – June 18, 2013
- Now confess your ‘Sin’ with this App – June 17, 2013
- Google plans to remove child porn from internet – June 17, 2013