Google to build their own private airport!

Google to build their own private airport!

What’s inconceivable for rich firm like google? Executives giant are said to built their own private airport, which might have a positive impression on their common business trips and saved some time. And as you already know, time is money. Construction of an individual airport for Google would value around $ 82 million.

Google Plane

Google Plane

We assure you that this is not a rumor. Google has already presented a suburban land to administration authorities in San Jose, California.

If the application is successful, the whole constructing whould be responsibility of British firm Signature Aviation – the largest company in the world with regards to the construction of private airports. For airport undertaking Google has already been assessed through the native authority and gained 991 rating points, of One Thousand that you can think of.

There Is No indication that Google will met with a refusal. Particularly considering that Google’s funding means that once a year San Jose will get extra $ 3 million for all kinds of fees for the hire of land, excise, and so on. The airport will even provide 376 new jobs.

Being good with words, Divya is professional developer who takes pride in writing from variety of subjects ranging from tech to movies. She deployed her analytical skills to tech reviews, social news instead and, along the way, rediscovered her sense or humor. Doing this she is to exploit both her love for writing.

Latest posts by Divya (see all)

Comments

comments

16 Comments to “Google to build their own private airport!”

1. ConfusionnaJob // April 22, 2013 at 9:13 am // Reply

Perhaps a rather trivial question, but I thought I’d ask it anyway.

I noticed the ASIC I wear (Australia-wide ASIC) has a red background with WHITE writing. I’m the holder of the ASIC as a GA pilot.

At major airports, however, I notice that the ASICS worn by staff and flight attendants(I haven’t noticed with pilots) look slightly different; that is, they retain the red background but have BLACK writing.

Furthermore, while my ASIC has the Australian Coat of Arms with the words ‘Australian Government’ and ‘Civil Aviation Safety Authority’ at the bottom, other ASICs are lacking this. One ASIC I found on Google had the Sydney Airport Logo written across the bottom.

Laughable question, yes. But if you can answer it, please do XD.

2. Only Business // April 22, 2013 at 1:55 pm // Reply

It was invented and marketed by government union workers?
    Basis:
    7/15/12 The Washinton Times: President Barack Obama said in a speech at the weekend that governments and not individuals create jobs, telling entrepreneurs: “If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”
    (It can be seen on video – google search “If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen”)

Therefore:
    Without all of the roads, airports, firemen, policemen and infrastructure, which union government workers built, Edison wouldn’t have been able to invent anything.

3. Elijah luv // April 23, 2013 at 4:11 am // Reply

Having a chance at the American dream because 20% of the people contain 80% of the wealth, does this also mean they missed out on many other simple moral facts preached about in their church? Like, do not lie, cheat, steal, especially on your wife, and do not be gay, unless its an airport patron or your intern? I am wondering what the Republican party stands for. And if anyone knows, how will they convey this message to a dwindling base of racists young republicans (reference “facebook racist young republicans” – google it)?

4. Rishabh Bajpai // April 23, 2013 at 10:20 pm // Reply

I have data in a Google spreadsheet that I would like to automatically import into my WordPress website. How do I do it?

5. Since the creation of google in 1997, how many searches have been done? Any guess?

6. maskills24 // May 21, 2013 at 8:35 pm // Reply

Does anyone know how to contact google with a complaint?
    I can’t seem to find any link to email them.

7. Google’s search engine now requires javascript. Can’t click on the results and go to the sites with javascript turned off. Does Google have a non-javascript search engine or something?
    *update*
    It appears to be an experimental thing that Google is doing and is turning the feature on and off intermittently. I hope they don’t make it JavaScript only, if they do I will quit using Google search. I will virus scan my computer just in case though.

8. I have an android phone with Google play, and a galaxy tab. I have 2 different Google accounts on them and I want to change the one on my phone so that it is the same one as my tablet. Any suggestions?

9. I read that the people at Google can use a part of their working time not for their normal work but to be creative and to invent new ideas during that time. How does the leadership of Google then gets to know this ideas?
    Do the people put these ideas into the intranet, where it can be judged by the colleagues. Or is their a committee of some people, which collects the ideas and evaluates them. Or is it quite different?

10. I just want to use the same google page, but it keeps changing. How can I stop it?

11. Cupcakerum // June 4, 2013 at 4:42 pm // Reply

Please, I really need help to get back to normal google. I want to get rid of google chrome immediately! I don’t want to just change my homepage back to google but the whole internet as well. Thanks!

12. also, does google has servers in which we can pay to host our site? what about Google earth?

13. andresumoza // June 5, 2013 at 5:47 am // Reply

So Google is now telling China that it will abide by the censorship laws? Has it given up on its recent stand against censoring its content?

14. I have change my default google search in chrome to serbian google by accident, can any body help.

If you can give me step by step help please
    Thank you.

15. Xbox Gamer // June 7, 2013 at 7:54 pm // Reply

Google is no longer Google. It now directs me to its advertisers rather than to information. It limits my scope more and more each day, confining me to geography and searches I made yesterday. It’s almost as bad as Facebook’s friend suggestions of still more total strangers.

16. Scott Bull // June 8, 2013 at 8:35 pm // Reply

Google was one of the Firefox supporters in the war against Microsoft Internet Explorer.
    What do you think will happen now to Firefox?