Now, HTC M7 with powerful components and innovative camera

Now, HTC M7 with powerful components and innovative camera

HTC  is officially presenting its latest Smartphone edition  HTC M7. We already be aware of, Then Again, that the handset is equipped with an absolutely totally different digicam than to competing devices

HTC M7

HTC M7

Most Often, cameras are installed in up to date smartphones, there is a single sensor – in the case of the newest models, it is as much as 13 megapixels. However, HTC has decided on an absolutely completely different resolution, and as a substitute of a single sensor, M7 version intends to put in three layers after 4.3 megapixels sensor.

Probably many need to be questioning why to complicate our lifestyles and whether or now not it might be better to stick with the existing solution. Well, no, since the new know-how used to be developed with a view to function even better and for more express images, with better colour saturation. In Brief, the image is more natural, than the hardware competition.

We come to grasp M7 simply now, but now we will say that it is going to be better than the One X +, the configuration encompass: quad-core processor Qualcomm’s 1.7 GHz clock speed, 4.7-inch 1080p display, 2 GB of memory RAM, 32 GB ROM and give a boost to for LTE. And all outfitted with the most recent model of Android and on hand by way of early leaks for 649.Ninety Nine euros .

Vaibhav is a go-to guy, resident tech geek and pop culture junkie, he usually finds himself dabbling compulsively in a wide range of issues. He loves to write on general issues, entertainment and have extensive knowledge of social Media and how it has affected the life of celebrities. You can depend on him for timely updates of twitter and other social networking mediums.

Latest posts by Vaibhav Choudhary (see all)

Comments

comments

14 Comments to “Now, HTC M7 with powerful components and innovative camera”

1. I went to the HTC dev website, but I can’t find the correct download, what do I do? Could somebody please give me a link and some instructions? Thanks!

2. Elijah luv // April 26, 2013 at 2:38 am // Reply

An actual DROID phone and an HTC Desire essentially the same phone? My brother is telling me the HTC Desire is not a DROID phone,, but it that is is a droid-like phone. So I guess I’m wondering, what is the difference,,,other than their marketing names (HTC Desire / DROID)

3. I want to put all my text messages from my htc touch pro on a memory card but when i go to menu it says move, but it isnt hightlighted like it isnt activated, how do i activate it ? i tried everything.

4. ibjammin44 // May 22, 2013 at 12:26 pm // Reply

Ive had the htc diamond touch for just over 2 months and the phone is great but i can’t seem to figure out how to upload pictures from the phone to my laptop. I’m used to sony Ericsson’s where i just put in the usb to phone and computer and drag files from one to the other. I have a netbook also which means i don’t have a disc drive? help :$!

5. At me house i got my wireless internet router in another room far away from my playstation 3 and the signal get lost sometimes when im playing online, which sucks of course. I have a HTC incredible phone and i was told that you could use the phone to make the wireless router signal stronger for my PS3 that is far away from one another. Is this possible? If so how do i do this?

6. NC Baller // May 31, 2013 at 1:41 pm // Reply

I’ve looked it up in the HTC website and the blinking orange light is not explained.

from the htc website:

The notification LED shows a:

Solid green light when HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio is connected to the power adapter or a computer and the battery is fully charged.
    Flashing green light when you have a pending notification.
    Solid orange light when the battery is being charged.
    Flashing red light when the battery level reaches very low.

7. encyclopath // June 1, 2013 at 7:12 pm // Reply

I have an Apple Mac with iPhoto and a new HTC sensation phone but cannot get the photos from the phone into the computer either by wire connector OR Bluetooth! Any ideas how I can do it?

8. Sir fliesalot // June 1, 2013 at 8:33 pm // Reply

Basically I was wondering if there was a way to plug in my HTC desire into my laptop so that I can access my text messages on my computer. Are my texts stored under some file that appears when I plug my phone into my laptop?

Are text messages saved on my SD card?

If you can get on the computer, does anyone know how or where they are stored?

9. norrin_shadowwolf // June 4, 2013 at 1:48 am // Reply

I want to get a htc phone that is well priced. So far I’m leaning towards the htc thunderbolt but if there is better value please let me know.

10. I recently got a HTC inspire and the battery life (1230 mah) is just not working for me and its usually dead by the time I get home from work (about 6 hours) accational use. And I read that the desire and inspire have the same type of battery. Is this true? The inspire extended batteries only go up to 1800 mah and the desire has some that go up to 3200 mah, which is the one I want to get. Any help with this would be great.

11. Jeffery Carlson // June 4, 2013 at 4:42 pm // Reply

I have a htc thunderbolt and verizon and htc
    confirmed its getting the update. Does anyone know when will they start rolling it out?

12. airdogspace2 // June 5, 2013 at 5:58 am // Reply

I have a htc wildfire s, but my friends think they are crap. I really like it but I was wondering, whats the difference between the htc phones and iPhones? What are the pros and cons for both of them? And was the wildfire s a mistake or is it the same quality etc??? HELLPPP

13. My mum wants to put music into her htc wildfire but doesn’t want to use any of her CDs and Im not sure how to :S hahaa thanks heaps 🙂

14. I’m looking for a new phone, I don’t want an iphone and I’m not too keen on the Galaxy S2, but i want an up to date phone. What do you all think of the HTC sensation. Or do you have any other suggestions?

Cheers!