A New iPhone case has been made that incorporates a espresso cup holder, and makers of the unique casing consider that it is going to be a roaring success.
Then Again, others suppose that it usually is an accident ready to occur.
Known As UpperCup, the tool permits on-the-go Apple addicts to textual content while precariously balancing a cup of hot liquid inches from their dear Phone, the Day-to-day Mail suggested.
The Uppercup Phone holder slips around a scorching takeaway cup enabling two passed texting whereas nursing the drink.
It’s The brainchild of Amsterdam-primarily based design agency Natwerk, which hopes to raise 15,000 kilos in order that they are able to get the holder into production with a retail-worth of 21 kilos.
Spokesman Kristian van Kuijk said: â€œWe concept It Could truly be handy especially for those that text, Twitter or Facebook loads while ingesting espresso.â€
It wouldnâ€™t work if you happen to use your Telephone for calling, however you wonâ€™t be wanting two arms then either, van Kuijk mentioned.
Latest posts by Aroundtheglobe (see all)
- Users demand apology form Facebook for data breach – June 26, 2013
- Google slammed for ‘self-advertising’ – June 26, 2013
- The Benefits of Social Media Optimization for Your Brand – June 18, 2013
- Now confess your ‘Sin’ with this App – June 17, 2013
- Google plans to remove child porn from internet – June 17, 2013