An artist from Britain has created the latest in toe-bile technology – a phone embedded in the sole of a shoe.
Sean Miles â€˜upcycledâ€™ four old mobiles with the aid of lodging them in a Christian Louboutin heel, a Nike trainer and a menâ€™s brogue and Hunter Wellington boot, the Solar mentioned.
Each And Every of the fully-functional handsets, which is provided underneath O2â€™s gadget recycling initiative, is value 2,500 pounds.
â€œI Wanted to make previous telephones people may well be embarrassed by means of into one thing that would supply them a new lease of life,â€ Miles said.
Latest posts by Aroundtheglobe (see all)
- Users demand apology form Facebook for data breach – June 26, 2013
- Google slammed for ‘self-advertising’ – June 26, 2013
- The Benefits of Social Media Optimization for Your Brand – June 18, 2013
- Now confess your ‘Sin’ with this App – June 17, 2013
- Google plans to remove child porn from internet – June 17, 2013