Rihanna has bared all in her latest track video for her new single â€˜Stayâ€™ during which she is seen soaking in a bath.
She is considered taking off her clothes ahead of submerging herself into the bathtub, then in a collection of shut-up shots the 24-year-previous singer lays in the blue-tinged water as gripping feelings pass throughout her face, the Solar stated.
The photos then displays her staying immersed in her thoughts as the duet with Mikky Ekko washes over her.
The Bajan beauty sports her newest lop-sided hairdo, with shaved hair one aspect, and displays off her tattoos as she turns within the over-sized white bathtub.
The video, sans special results, features Rihanna with hardly ever any make-up, and therefore, lays the singer”s feelings bare.
The touching lyrics in the track are notion to narrate to her feelings for Chris Brown.
They include “Round and around and around and around we go, now not truly positive the way to really feel about it, one thing in the best way you progress, makes me feel like I Can”t are living with out you, it takes me all of the way, I Want you to stay
Latest posts by Aroundtheglobe (see all)
- Users demand apology form Facebook for data breach – June 26, 2013
- Google slammed for ‘self-advertising’ – June 26, 2013
- The Benefits of Social Media Optimization for Your Brand – June 18, 2013
- Now confess your ‘Sin’ with this App – June 17, 2013
- Google plans to remove child porn from internet – June 17, 2013