Samsung Electronics Monday said it has unveiled its new, upgraded pill PC on the 2013 Cell World Congress (MWC) to beat Apple’s iPad mini.
The 8-inch Galaxy Observe 8.Zero was once formally launched at the 2013 MWC held in Barcelona, in line with an e-mailed commentary.
The variation got here with 1.6 GHz quad-core processor, operating on Four.1.2 Jelly Bean, the newest version of Android running device (OS), suggested Xinhua.
The Eight-inch show with a resolution of 1280 via 800 features a pixel density of 320 ppi, higher than 149 ppi of its predecessor Galaxy Be Aware 10.1. It has a killer utility S-Pen stylus and a closer resemblance to the corporate’s Galaxy smartphone series.
“Because The launch of the following iPad mini will not be expected until the 2d quarter, the Galaxy Observe Eight.Zero must increase its market share within the 7 to eight-inch pill LAPTOP category,” Cho Jinho, an analyst at Mirae Asset Securities in Seoul said in a file.
The analyst forecast that Samsung’s tablet PC shipments would surge Sixty Four.2 percent in 2013 to 30 million units, predicting the company’s world market share within the pill LAPTOP market to upward thrust to twenty.5 p.c.
Latest posts by Agencies- IANS (see all)
- US embassy in Chile apologises for rude tweet – April 4, 2013
- Samsung Galaxy S4: Screen can be controlled by looking – March 17, 2013
- Twitter reaction doesn’t reflect public opinion: Research – March 7, 2013
- Positive, happy tweets are a key to success: Study – March 3, 2013
- Facebook acquires Atlas Advertiser Suite from Microsoft! – March 2, 2013