Samsung unveils upgraded tablet PC to beat Apple’s iPad mini

Samsung unveils upgraded tablet PC to beat Apple’s iPad mini

Samsung Electronics Monday said it has unveiled its new, upgraded pill PC on the 2013 Cell World Congress (MWC) to beat Apple’s iPad mini.

The 8-inch Galaxy Observe 8.Zero was once formally launched at the 2013 MWC held in Barcelona, in line with an e-mailed commentary.

Galaxy Note 8.0

Galaxy Notice 8.Zero

The variation got here with 1.6 GHz quad-core processor, operating on Four.1.2 Jelly Bean, the newest version of Android running device (OS), suggested Xinhua.

The Eight-inch show with a resolution of 1280 via 800 features a pixel density of 320 ppi, higher than 149 ppi of its predecessor Galaxy Be Aware 10.1. It has a killer utility S-Pen stylus and a closer resemblance to the corporate’s Galaxy smartphone series.

“Because The launch of the following iPad mini will not be expected until the 2d quarter, the Galaxy Observe Eight.Zero must increase its market share within the 7 to eight-inch pill LAPTOP category,” Cho Jinho, an analyst at Mirae Asset Securities in Seoul said in a file.

The analyst forecast that Samsung’s tablet PC shipments would surge Sixty Four.2 percent in 2013 to 30 million units, predicting the company’s world market share within the pill LAPTOP market to upward thrust to twenty.5 p.c.

The Indo-Asian News Service (IANS) was established in 1986, initially to serve as an information bridge between India and its thriving diaspora in North America. Today it is a full-fledged, 24 by 7 agencies putting out the real-time news from India, South Asia and news of interest to this region around the world.

Comments

comments

17 Comments to “Samsung unveils upgraded tablet PC to beat Apple’s iPad mini”

1. arronwrath // April 21, 2013 at 7:05 am // Reply

Hi. I have a samsung galaxy S and ever since my parents using a tracking application to find my phone, the phone has been freezing and restarting itself. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks!

2. henryshensbcglobalnet // April 21, 2013 at 8:45 am // Reply

I know we live in a relatively large spiral galaxy (about 110,000 light year diameter) but I don’t know how big we are compared to other spiral galaxies like Andromeda, Triangulum, M101, and M74. What do you think? Are we small?

3. unbleevable39 // April 21, 2013 at 8:45 am // Reply

what is the difference between samsung galaxy nexus and samsung google nexus?

what could b d price of both phones? I heard one of these phone have been shut down. But which one?
    thanx in advance 🙂

4. encyclopath // April 21, 2013 at 8:45 am // Reply

Do scientists know how fast our galaxy is “moving” (more correctly expanding) in space?

With what frame of reference would this expansion “speed” be measured with? The moment of “big bang”?

5. I have an iPhone 4s and I’m thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy S2. The only problem is, I have a macbook. How would you put the photos form the Samsung onto a mac?

6. I have seen pictures of milky way galaxy and pictures of other neighbouring galaxies in books and on tv and internet. How were these pictures taken? If they were taken from some telescope on Earth, how are they clear and complete? Isn’t there a lot of cosmic dust and light and other kind of light rays which can make them very unclear? Please explain.

7. sakyue1993 // April 23, 2013 at 8:58 pm // Reply

My samsung galaxy q phone did not come with allshare however I have had a samsung galaxy q phone before which did come with allshare. Is my phone a DLNA device, and does it support allshare? Where can I download it if possible, because I cannot find anywhere to download it.

8. The Villain // May 22, 2013 at 9:30 am // Reply

guide to the galaxy? I was wanting to know if the first book in the Ultimate Hitchhiker’s guide is the same as the Hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy. I was hearing they are different numbers of pages and that there are different versions of the book. Also starting with the hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy, what are the books in the series in order?

9. Well considering how vastly large our galaxy is, and how far away you would have to be to take a picture of it. I highly doubt that human instruments have extended beyond our galaxy. So how were these pictures I’ve seen of it obtained?

10. Christopher J // May 23, 2013 at 10:41 pm // Reply

My dad has a samsung galaxy and wants to get rid of his screen password like when someone turns on the phone and unlocks it. It ask for a password please help.

11. The samsung i7500 galaxy has a better camera(whit LED) , a better screen(AMOLED), more internal memory(8gb),and a 3.5mm headphone jack.But the HTC Magic has more RAM memory 288 mb but the galaxy has 128mb RAM, and HTC Sense will be available to install to the magic.
    Which one should i buy?

12. RuMKilleR // May 28, 2013 at 6:36 pm // Reply

does the samsung galaxy s4 work with the straight talk bring your own phone. I would really like to know, have a nice day.

13. norrin_shadowwolf // May 31, 2013 at 4:05 am // Reply

Why do some of them develope into galaxy groups?
    Why do some of them develope into galaxy clusters?
    Is there any big difference(structures and formed-matters) between the galaxy groups and galaxy clusters?

14. x_blind_x_gamer_x // June 5, 2013 at 2:15 am // Reply

When is the new samsung galaxy s2 going to release in India! If so,what will be the price of the same when it releases???

Expert opinions plz!

15. In what type of galaxy would you be more likely to see a massive star supernova-a spiral galaxy,or an elliptical one?

16. Zack Faria // June 7, 2013 at 8:48 pm // Reply

I have a color magnitude diagram for the galaxy M35. How do I use this to determine the distance of the galaxy and how old it is?

17. JackReynolds // June 9, 2013 at 3:35 am // Reply

I am supposed to find this answer for my science class, i need to know what galaxy (other than the andromeda galaxy) is giong to crash into us. Or is there not another one? ( i need the websites where you get your answer from)
    I need an exact answer.