With the slogan “your social existence after life” and the phrase “when your heart stops beating, you will continue tweeting,” the LivesOn is an application of Twitter that guarantees to keep your on-line life, even after loss of life.
Via a man-made intelligence engine that analyzes your writing type and feed person on Twitter, the service learns your tastes and syntax much like tweets and posts that the account holder did.
The service will not be the primary that proposes to handle an active Twitter account after the loss of life of user with updates created via a synthetic intelligence application. Earlier Than them, the DeadSocial already did that.
In Step With Dave Bedwood, companion company chargeable for LivesOn, the proposed provider is just not welcomed by using all. “The LivesOn offends some people and different delights.” Even with the controversy surrounding the problem, they believe that some folks started to peer the choice as a legitimate strategy to proceed their lives.
Latest posts by Vaibhav Choudhary (see all)
- Social Media : The old vs new – June 13, 2013
- Window 8: A Social Windows – June 13, 2013
- How media connects with the social networking sites? – June 12, 2013
- SMB Alert: Teens and online videos – June 12, 2013
- Rent a ‘local friend’ to know a new city! – June 4, 2013