The social bookmarking provider Digg has announced The Development of a clone of the Google Reader. Within The company’s blog asks the workforce for lend a hand and remarks.
On The Grounds That Google has announced the tip of Google Reader, users had express criticism far and wide the internet . A petition to preserve the RSS reader on Exchange.org now has greater than 90,000 supporters. This wave of protest ride now the makers of the social bookmarking provider Digg: Within The company weblog to announce it to increase a clone of Google Reader. It must be completed prior to the unique phashing out.
The Development of an RSS reader was deliberate anyway, writes the Digg team. Given the up to date changes, the major mission now stand first on the to-do record. Digg is confident to complete The Development work previous to the phashing out of the Google Reader.
Latest posts by Vaibhav Choudhary (see all)
- Social Media : The old vs new – June 13, 2013
- Window 8: A Social Windows – June 13, 2013
- How media connects with the social networking sites? – June 12, 2013
- SMB Alert: Teens and online videos – June 12, 2013
- Rent a ‘local friend’ to know a new city! – June 4, 2013