Evan Rachel Wood Gets Furious in her Tweets!

Evan Rachel Wood Gets Furious in her Tweets!

Evan Rachel Timber, the actress has shown her strong anger over the invasion of Paparazzi into her private life. Paparazzi photos have revealed extremely sound scans of her unborn child in the Day-to-day Mail most likely near a health center.

Rachel Wood married to Jaime Bell is expecting her first child. She asked The Daily Mail by means of Twitter to take down the images. She wrote a collection of offended tweets to specific her anger.

She wrote in her tweet “Which sick f–ok paparazzi hid in the parking lot of my health center after my ultrasound. I Will’t stand this”

She further tweeted that her kid isn’t yet out of her womb and these heartless people are taking ultrasound images of her unborn youngster. She mentioned that she couldn’t be more Furious than this, she simply wanted to cry.

She wrote that she has by no means been more violated via a photographer than this. She said that they have got already taken the within of her body and her child, would they take the within of her soul too? Nothing can be scarier than this.

The superstar then requested the e-newsletter to take away the photographs saying that these photos are for private scientific data and publishing them is an invasion into her privacy.

And her later tweets convey that publication listened to her as Rachael re-tweeted anyone who let her understand concerning the removing of that web page. Additionally the hyperlink resulting in The Day-to-day Mail story now shows the message: “The web page you have requested does No Longer exist or is no longer on hand.”

We at Flair India Writers do not brag upon our name as the only provider for your copywriting needs but this is for sure that our clientsâ„¢ contentment and excellent exposure has given us a name of a leading content writing agency. Make us a part of your online advertising and marketing solutions, which we will effectively meet with our quality content management services.

Comments

comments

23 Comments to “Evan Rachel Wood Gets Furious in her Tweets!”

1. I can’t find the interview where she talks about what specific products she uses to moisturize and protect her skin during the day and night and we have a very similar skin type so if anybody could help, that would be great! 🙂

2. I have to do a book project and pick actors to play the characters in my book. I thought Evan Rachel Wood was a good role for one of my girl characters but I don’t know now. What is she like as a actress. Do you think she could play a girl teen role?

3. this is what i want to be like : http://goldglow.co.uk/images/gallery/8_large.jpg

this is what im like :http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/evan-rachel-wood-photo.jpg
    how many minuites should I buy?

4. blarg blarg // April 25, 2013 at 8:38 pm // Reply

I’ve been looking at photos of this Evan “Rachel” Wood and I was wondering if he knows he is a man or not?

5. PillowMan1234 // April 26, 2013 at 8:29 am // Reply

AND DO Evan Rachel Wood AND nikki reed STILL DO THEM ?

6. everydayGuitarist // April 26, 2013 at 9:14 am // Reply

Does anybody know the story behind why Marilyn manson split up with Dita von Teese or Evan Rachel Wood? I’ve read a couple of interviews with Dita which suggest he cheated on her but not the real “juice”…

7. crzyinluv // May 22, 2013 at 5:05 am // Reply

I was just wondering how very pale celebrities (or anyone) have skin so white. I’m talking celebrities like Dita von Teese, Kelly Osbourne, and Evan Rachel Wood. Is it makeup or do they use monobenzone or some other kind of product besides sunblock?

8. I know Tracy is meant to be thirteen in the movie.. But she looks so old !! How old was Evan Rachel Wood when she played her ?? xx 😛

9. I’ve ordered some for a friend and myself (we have an acting group), and I also heard that Evan Rachel Wood swallowed a few during the filming of her movie ‘Thirteen’….and she’s fine. I’d just like to know what to do if one is accidentally swallowed. Thanks. 🙂

10. I did. At least 5 of their songs relating to the break-up of Marilyn and Evan Rachel Wood. The saddest one in my opinion (including the video clip) is Running to the Edge of the World.
    – Have you cried through any of their songs or videos?
    – If yes, why was it so upsetting for you?
    – Which do you think is the most upsetting?

11. sick_mick_101 // May 31, 2013 at 3:38 am // Reply

Hot or not?

I myself love them, because I love Evan Rachel Wood’s style who wears them a lot: http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/suzanneparadis/LondonApril07.jpg , http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/suzanneparadis/LondonApril2007.jpg and I also like Lolita.

I have them in red and pink. Would you wear them?

12. Happy Birthday to Evan Rachel Wood – she turns 23 today!

13. In True Blood, Evan Rachel Wood plays Queen Sophie Ann. I was wondering what Drugstore Hair dye would most resemble Evan Rachel Woods hair.

14. forahobby // June 5, 2013 at 2:05 am // Reply

Why arent they together anymore?

15. davemc74656 // June 5, 2013 at 2:06 am // Reply

I’ve been like, obsessing over the movie Thirteen with Evan Rachel Wood, but I’d kinda rather see an edited version to cut out the cutting and stuff. Do they ever show it on like, cable TV or something?

16. timq3dimensionscom // June 5, 2013 at 2:07 am // Reply

I heard that she “coached” Evan Rachel Wood on her nude scene in Mildred Pierce,but does Kate have any nude scenes?

17. Thirteen (2003) Starring: Evan Rachel Wood, Nikki Reed, Holly Hunter

I know it’s R in the USA, but what is it in New Zealand?

18. Gundown64 // June 5, 2013 at 5:57 am // Reply

I really want to act in movies like actresses like Evan Rachel Wood, Jessica Alba, etc.. Does anyone know where in LA to audition for casting roles?

19. kiltakblog // June 5, 2013 at 10:40 am // Reply

what do you consider acceptable/unaccpetable?
    what do you think to people like marilyn manson, and evan rachel wood, who have a 20 year age gap, having a relationship?right/wrong?

20. What is his relationship status? The last I heard him and Evan Rachel Wood called off the engagement. I was just wondering if they are still dating, if the whole relationship is off, he found someone new? Just wondering. Thanks!

21. brincks26 // June 8, 2013 at 8:19 am // Reply

My brother told me about a move like Thirteen that is quite similar and also stars Evan Rachel Wood in it as well. Dose anyone know what it is?

Thanks 🙂
    Movie*

22. Mackenzie P // June 8, 2013 at 8:41 am // Reply

I really liked evan rachel wood in across the universe, and hav seen recent picture and am shocked at how much shes changed. But can anyone tell me if shes married to marylin manson, i no it sounds dum but i wanna no!!! lol thnx!