Fb Inc. announced that it has reached a deal with Microsoft Corp. to acquire its Atlas Advertiser Suite, a service that permits marketers and agencies to get probably the most out of their internet advertising.
“We’re pleased to announce that we have agreed to acquire the Atlas Advertiser Suite from Microsoft,” Fb said in a blog entry Thursday, with out disclosing the phrases of the deal.
The Purchase of Atlas, a collection of tools that assist corporations make a selection the placement of their commercials on internet sites and screen their effectiveness, is a component of Facebook’s bid to combat Google for market share in the online display-Ad trade.
Market analysis company eMarketer Inc. forecasts that Google and Fb will have 18 p.c and 15 percent shares of the united states market for show advertisements, respectively, this year.
“Atlas is a leader in marketing campaign management and size for entrepreneurs and agencies. We believe this acquisition will merit both entrepreneurs and customers,” the weblog publish said.
“If entrepreneurs and agencies can get a holistic view of campaign efficiency, they are going to be able to do a a lot better job of making sure the appropriate messages get in entrance of the best folks on the proper time. Atlas has built capabilities that allow for this kind of dimension,” Facebook added.
Latest posts by Agencies- IANS (see all)
- US embassy in Chile apologises for rude tweet – April 4, 2013
- Samsung Galaxy S4: Screen can be controlled by looking – March 17, 2013
- Twitter reaction doesn’t reflect public opinion: Research – March 7, 2013
- Positive, happy tweets are a key to success: Study – March 3, 2013
- Facebook acquires Atlas Advertiser Suite from Microsoft! – March 2, 2013