Facebook acquires Atlas Advertiser Suite from Microsoft!

Facebook acquires Atlas Advertiser Suite from Microsoft!

Fb Inc. announced that it has reached a deal with Microsoft Corp. to acquire its Atlas Advertiser Suite, a service that permits marketers and agencies to get probably the most out of their internet advertising.

“We’re pleased to announce that we have agreed to acquire the Atlas Advertiser Suite from Microsoft,” Fb said in a blog entry Thursday, with out disclosing the phrases of the deal.

The Purchase of Atlas, a collection of tools that assist corporations make a selection the placement of their commercials on internet sites and screen their effectiveness, is a component of Facebook’s bid to combat Google for market share in the online display-Ad trade.

Market analysis company eMarketer Inc. forecasts that Google and Fb will have 18 p.c and 15 percent shares of the united states market for show advertisements, respectively, this year.

“Atlas is a leader in marketing campaign management and size for entrepreneurs and agencies. We believe this acquisition will merit both entrepreneurs and customers,” the weblog publish said.

“If entrepreneurs and agencies can get a holistic view of campaign efficiency, they are going to be able to do a a lot better job of making sure the appropriate messages get in entrance of the best folks on the proper time. Atlas has built capabilities that allow for this kind of dimension,” Facebook added.

The Indo-Asian News Service (IANS) was established in 1986, initially to serve as an information bridge between India and its thriving diaspora in North America. Today it is a full-fledged, 24 by 7 agencies putting out the real-time news from India, South Asia and news of interest to this region around the world.

Comments

comments

8 Comments to “Facebook acquires Atlas Advertiser Suite from Microsoft!”

1. dubmecrazy3 // April 19, 2013 at 7:36 pm // Reply

I have a friend on facebook that doesn’t have very much friends on facebook,and she asked me to help her out.Can someone tell me step-by-step how to become facebook famous without adding people?

2. Sergeant Pickle // April 23, 2013 at 9:59 pm // Reply

Also, with Facebook, one can choose the demographics and target the marketing

3. Facebook is not what I thought it would be. I can’t seem to make the account go away. Can a facebook account be eliminated totally?

4. kewlflame14 // May 26, 2013 at 12:23 am // Reply

Facebook sends me an email notice whenever any of my Facebook friends has a birthday. I would rather not receive notices sent through my personal email from Facebook when any of my Facebook friends has a birthday. Where exactly do I go on my Facebook account to change something so that Facebook will stop sending me email notices on my friends’ birthdays?

5. soccermaster1 // May 28, 2013 at 12:16 pm // Reply

I want to send my Facebook statuses to twitter but not the other way around. That is, I do not want my tweets going to my Facebook account but I want my Facebook statuses going to my twitter. Any help? Thanks.

6. everydayGuitarist // June 4, 2013 at 12:36 am // Reply

How to treat your Facebook account after you die in a couple of years? What will happen to your Facebook account after you die in a couple of years?

7. Cupcakerum // June 8, 2013 at 9:04 pm // Reply

Every company has a Facebook, every food product has a Facebook

everyone has a Facebook, except me. So tell me,

Whats the appeal? It must be something that you can’t do with email, instant messengers or a telephone.

8. airdogspace2 // June 9, 2013 at 4:50 am // Reply

Facebook but i want to take it off.