Facebook may revamp its News Feed!

Facebook may revamp its News Feed!

The Facebook issued an invitation to the clicking to existing at its headquarters in Menlo Park, California,on thursday as Fb is planning to launch a new interface for his or her most necessary instrument, the News Feed . Consistent With rumors, the content can have higher efficiency, with a more efficient filtration, and can be divided via subject.

Facebook has has always lost sight of its most useful Information Feed, which is mainly the identical since it was launched on the web in 2006, and smartphone apps, in 2009. These News feeds stand at the prime of the screen of the social network, column with the photographs out of your contacts showing their newest updatese. However The News with specific content material are difficult to peer and most significantly, contemporary News mingle haphazardly.

According To rumors from nameless worker of Facebook, the brand new interface of the social community content from Information Feed can be displayed as tabs on the top of the page, and allow users to view various kinds of information concurrently.

From one of the most buttons which you can visualize the pictures posted on Fb and Instagram. Fan pages and advertisements offered in a larger measurement and arranged in a photograph album, can nonetheless be seen in full screen.

It Is seemingly that new filtering instruments are to be had on the Information Feed, with the most important updates and latest updates separated from each other, Fb is planning to introduce a new choice too where which you could know the most recent songs that have been heard by means of your pals and people who are on your contact in addition to upcoming presentations and newly released albums through musicians most popular by using the users.

That means, Facebook will improve one in every of its most beneficial resources, making interplay among the customers higher. After improving app, enhancing the show of the profile and bettering search engines like google, social community needs the content material posted with the aid of customers are best possible offered in his new Information Feed to facilitate and fortify relations amongst netizens.

Vaibhav is a go-to guy, resident tech geek and pop culture junkie, he usually finds himself dabbling compulsively in a wide range of issues. He loves to write on general issues, entertainment and have extensive knowledge of social Media and how it has affected the life of celebrities. You can depend on him for timely updates of twitter and other social networking mediums.

Latest posts by Vaibhav Choudhary (see all)

Comments

comments

10 Comments to “Facebook may revamp its News Feed!”

1. Facebook is a bad thing in different ways for students. What are examples why Facebook is bad?

2. Roflcopter // April 23, 2013 at 5:01 am // Reply

How does Facebook have our data across a whole network of servers? How is MySQL and PHP integrated?

3. Lasagna delivery guy // April 23, 2013 at 7:22 pm // Reply

I deactivated my Facebook and it showed me a list of 5 friends who “miss me”. How does Facebook generate that list? Is it based on who you interact with, or who looks at your account? Some of the people are people I barley talk to on Facebook.

4. whitesoxfan2347 // April 24, 2013 at 10:30 am // Reply

For some reason my facebook does not transfer my chat messages to my inbox as most peoples facebooks do. How do i get my facebook to update and make this switch?

5. Ok, I’ve seen several new groups and/or pages talking about Facebook charging money to use it next month.
    Is this true?
    Why are they doing this?
    Why haven’t I gotten anything official from the Facebook people saying this?

6. Squall Leonhart // May 22, 2013 at 4:06 am // Reply

I just read some things about Facebook charging money to use it! Is this true, or just a scam?

7. I want to get a facebook account to connect with my friends, but now I hear all these facebook stories about lawsuits and stuff. So, everybody is hating facebook and leaving it. Is it a weird time to get an account?

8. musicistabest // June 2, 2013 at 3:58 am // Reply

There are many facebook users who do not like the new profile and are not able to get rid of it. This seems to be a good way for facebook to lose a lot of users. I mean if there are those who like this profile, good for them. I just think its retarded there’s no choice to get rid of it after activating it. This just extremely pisses me off.

9. I heard that facebook is going to charge $3.99 a month to use facebook. Is this true?

10. sakyue1993 // June 5, 2013 at 9:14 pm // Reply

Facebook sends me an email notice whenever any of my Facebook friends has a birthday. I would rather not receive notices sent through my personal email from Facebook when any of my Facebook friends has a birthday. Where exactly do I go on my Facebook account to change something so that Facebook will stop sending me email notices on my friends’ birthdays?