Facebook unveils Optimization Strategies for new “News Feed”

Facebook unveils Optimization Strategies for new “News Feed”

Facebook disclosed its new “News Feed” on Thursday. Though it’s impact on publishers and brands can’t be anticipated prematurely but nonetheless Fb has provided some measures which can be beneficial to administrators liable for optimizing their pages.

There would be many positive changes within the new News feed now as the pictures can be clearer, enlarged, extra visual and there can be extra filtering criteria’s. This Information got here like a reward to the publishers and magazines having an unlimited inventory of Photograph resources, but it surely’s going to offer a tough competitors to publishers and magazines reliable on Inventive commons or stock imagery.

As Well As, Customers can now opt for updates from all, from close chums handiest, from a specific workforce. They Can opt for updates of simplest Photography or simplest track updates or handiest updates from in style personalities or handiest updates from recreation apps.

This Change might work in opposition to publishers and magazines if Fb Customers opt for replace from close friends best but on the comparable time it can develop into a blessing in the event that they go Opt “following” which might allow them to get updates out of doors their circle of close pals.

Methods for Optimization
Publishers are beneficial to practice these 4 Methods for optimization.
1. prime quality Photography: Photographs have taken 1/2 the percentage in Information feed. The Usage Of Photography in Information feed has long past up with the aid of as a minimum 30 per cent as in comparison with final yr. The minimum width really helpful by Fb is 552pixels.
2. Sexy quilt Photograph: Facebook recommends using a beautiful quilt Photograph for the reason that it’ll draw attention of Users. The Duvet Photograph must be efficient sufficient in exhibiting web page’s story given that image speaks louder than words. Now pages would seem with their quilt Images with each update or like by way of a group of pals.
3. Trending topics: Now trending themes could be more a good suggestion than old-fashioned stories. Information stories about a single subject would appear within the form of thumbnail in the Information Feed.
Four. Share various kinds of media: For getting huge presence in Customers’ sub feed, publishers can share extra Photos and link a company’s Spotify or Rdio account to Facebook.

We at Flair India Writers do not brag upon our name as the only provider for your copywriting needs but this is for sure that our clientsâ„¢ contentment and excellent exposure has given us a name of a leading content writing agency. Make us a part of your online advertising and marketing solutions, which we will effectively meet with our quality content management services.

Comments

comments

15 Comments to “Facebook unveils Optimization Strategies for new “News Feed””

1. The Villain // April 19, 2013 at 7:52 pm // Reply

On facebook, how do you hide your friends list so that your other friends cannot see it?

2. jdubdoubleu7704 // April 20, 2013 at 9:46 am // Reply

Does facebook ever delete your account? Would I be able to keep it deactivated for three years and then log in and use it just like I used to? Or is facebook going to delete my account?

3. x_blind_x_gamer_x // April 22, 2013 at 12:07 am // Reply

Lately Facebook has been sending every single message from IM chat on Facebook to my Facebook e-mail. Its hogging up my messages folder and I don’t know how to change the settings in that. How do I stop this? Is this something new? Facebook is changing and I cant even delete all messages at once anymore and I want to figure out how to stop receiving im messages to my messages.
    How can I do that? What settings do I change?

4. louisewoods1984 // April 24, 2013 at 10:05 am // Reply

For some reason my facebook does not transfer my chat messages to my inbox as most peoples facebooks do. How do i get my facebook to update and make this switch?

5. brincks26 // May 22, 2013 at 1:45 am // Reply

Hi, I made a big mistake. I imported my outlook contacts into facebook. Facebook then sent invitations to all these people! I don’t want them to go to all these people. Also, some people have complained to me that facebook keeps sending them the invite over and over. How can I stop facebook from sending all these super annoying invites?

6. My ex Best Friend hacks facebooks by clicking “forgot password” & She hacked into my facebook and unfriended people. How do I talk to people that work for facebooK?

7. I know that Facebook got a new layout for the profile pages. How do you change it so I have the new layout?

8. Ssshhhh Im becoming aroused // May 28, 2013 at 11:13 am // Reply

I created a page on Facebook but I want to delete it. How do you delete it.

9. Squall Leonhart // May 31, 2013 at 5:01 am // Reply

Facebook is nice to keep in contact with others, but I notice that some people spend many hours updating their statuses and checking in on the lives of others and trying to keep up with the Jones’s so to speak via facebook. In your opinion would you say that facebook takes your focus off of God? Should good christians have facebook accounts? And what purpose does facebook serve to the serious christian.

10. My facebook is deactivated but I seem to still get emails about people adding me and things why?

11. My inbox has 4000+ emails from facebook. Its killing my inbox. I want to know if there is a way that i can make a folder called facebook and all the emails from facebook would automatically be there. BTW i am using windows live hotmail so yeah.

12. How to treat your Facebook account after you die in a couple of years? What will happen to your Facebook account after you die in a couple of years?

13. norrin_shadowwolf // June 3, 2013 at 5:22 pm // Reply

I know if you join a Facebook Group you are a Member.
    If you join a Page you are a Fan.
    What is the difference between a Group and a Page ?

14. Lia-lu-li // June 4, 2013 at 6:43 pm // Reply

My email inbox is full of facebook notification. Everyday i’ve to delete those and its to irritating. How to stop that?

15. Mackenzie P // June 5, 2013 at 2:17 am // Reply

Many users have the facebook logo in their avatars. Is that avatar coming from facebook and is Yahoo allowing people to display the copyrighted facebook logo?