GetTaxi Launches New App for Women Safety

GetTaxi Launches New App for Women Safety

GetTaxi UK has offered the “Closed Door Policy”to have a good time International Girls’s Day. Cab app launches “Closed Door Policy” for providing better assistance to Female passengers to really feel safer all over late night cab rides house.

GetTaxi, a completely freed from cost app allows its users to call a taxi right away from their smartphone and the cab driver is sure to attend till Female passengers reach their vacation spot safely and he has to stay there till she closes the door. The Aim of this software is to makes certain that Feminine passengers are Safe at nights.

“We created this Policy to permit our Feminine passengers to really feel even safer when taking a trip with us,” GetTaxi introduced on its Fb web page Friday. “No extra caring about your friends when they make their manner house alone after a girls’ evening out!”

Get Taxi has its offices in London. The app will probably be launched very quickly in big apple additionally. Female customers the use of Android, iPhone and Blackberry will be capable of avail this app and feel safer than prior to.

What do you take into consideration this new app? Do you think it could in fact present more Security to women? And would you adore to check out this app?

Share and Enjoy

Comments

comments

12 Comments to “GetTaxi Launches New App for Women Safety”

1. I picked my free app from the app store. I would like to transfer it now to my ipod. I don’t know how to do it.

2. I just finished writing a facebook app. Unfortunately I read that there are 20,000 facebook apps out there. I don’t have that many friends there. How do I get potential users to find my app?

3. Well I have this app on my iPod and I have a video on it, I want to transfer it to my camera roll but i dont know how! Any idea’s?

4. blarg blarg // May 24, 2013 at 15:22 // Reply

I just gifted an app to my friend from the apple app store. How does she receive/open it?

5. Victoria T // May 24, 2013 at 15:28 // Reply

I finally figured out how to make a ringtone through an app on my ipod and it shows up in my sounds like its supposed too. But how do i set that ringtone to my textfree app so when i get a text message it’ll play that ringtone?

6. What camera app provides the highest quality pictures? I have TrueHDR but is there a better one?

7. friendly 4 // May 28, 2013 at 08:21 // Reply

On android or iphone they have an app that changes your voice while you prank call somsones phone. What is that app called and the app that changes your number

8. Arminator // June 1, 2013 at 04:27 // Reply

Im doing videos for youtube and i want a good app to do it with. Any recommendations, do tell. And i would best prefer a free app but it doesnt matter. Thanks!

9. Nathan B // June 1, 2013 at 08:35 // Reply

I started to download an app then realized it was over 2GB so I do not want to download it anymore. How do I remove it as it is now “paused” in the App Store? I also looked around and people say “trash it” but I do not know how to do that or what that is.

10. Cliffy N // June 5, 2013 at 15:23 // Reply

My friend has an app where she can send over 20 messages to annoy them . What is that called ?

11. wwwavid360gamercom // June 5, 2013 at 16:21 // Reply

I have heard about the original twitter app “Twitter”, echofon, and TweetDeck. I want to know what is the best twitter app out of these 3? Or better yet, do you know another app that is better than the ones I have already listed? I want to know the best one that has the overall best positive reviews.

12. Big Banger // June 8, 2013 at 14:32 // Reply

I had the Facebook app on my 1st generation iPod but for some reason I deleted it and now it won’t reinstall the app,because it is not 4OS. Is there any way I can reinstall the application?