After launching LG, Optimus L5II smartphone in Brazil, the Optimus L511 is now prepared for its International rollout. The Optimus L511 is a dual-SIM smartphone which has already been launched in Brazil. Itâ€™s single and dual SIM models will quickly be launched in different elements of South The Us, Central The Usa, Europe, Africa, the middle East, Asia, and Russia.
The options embedded in the devices would be – a 1GHz single-core processor, a Four-inch WVGA show, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of inside storage, a 5 megapixel digital camera with LED flash, a 1,700mAh battery, powered by Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 and more. Customers can select the color of their software amongst variety of colours like red, white, Indigo black and Titan.
Optimus L511 was introduced in this 12 monthsâ€™s Cellular World Congress in Barcelona. Its value range could range from medium to low range smartphones as it’s particularly designed for Customers for whom Optimus G and Optimus G Pro is simply too pricey.
It has some LG explicit enhancements such as Fast Button, a personalized key which would let its user to launch functions quick, and Security care which would provide alert to consumerâ€™s pre-selected friends on the time of emergency.
Would you adore to provide a attempt to this new LG, Optimus L5II smartphone?
Latest posts by Vandana Sharma-Associate Flair India (see all)
- Amazonâ€™s Success Secret – Super Smooth Drop Down Menu – August 9, 2013
- Migration of Microsoftâ€™s Hotmail.com to Outlook.com Complete With 400 Million Users – May 7, 2013
- Spread of Sweet Comments on Twitter Especially by Teens – May 6, 2013
- Online Violence Against Women Increasing in India – May 6, 2013
- US Ignores Indiaâ€™s Request Against Google And Facebook – May 5, 2013