Making of Amazing Fake UFO Video

Making of Amazing Fake UFO Video

In these days’s world where expertise has reached to one of these excessive level, the artists of digital media can create any video thru unique results and the attention-grabbing part is that they look as actual as the actual video seem like. One such video used to be made on ALIEN SHIP sighting. The filmmaker Aristomenis “Meni” used unique effects in his stunning 39-2d FLYING SAUCERS video in which a driver is pointing out alien spacecraft within the skies of California.

Take A Look At Video right here

After having a look at the video, viewers recognized right away that this video was now not actual, it used to be imaginary and Laptop generated the usage of unique effects. In Reality it used to be no longer simply UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT but even driver, automobile, road and even landscape weren’t actual. The Whole Thing used in the making of video was Fake and the whole video used to be CGI (Computer Generated Imagery).

Tsirbas said in an interview that the primary function behind the making of video used to be to prove the significance of CGI and the function it may possibly play in making actual and pure having a look movies.  He said that viewers acknowledged that UFO was once now not actual however they assumed the historical past and the auto as actual but If Truth Be Told The Whole Lot was once Fake. So That You Can make people consider about the use of special effects for your complete video, he needed to show a wireframe of the complete shot.

He made another video completely to indicate how he used different effects to make it look real.

Watch this video to get more perception into this amazing know-how.

We at Flair India Writers do not brag upon our name as the only provider for your copywriting needs but this is for sure that our clientsâ„¢ contentment and excellent exposure has given us a name of a leading content writing agency. Make us a part of your online advertising and marketing solutions, which we will effectively meet with our quality content management services.

Comments

comments

26 Comments to “Making of Amazing Fake UFO Video”

1. Of any cryptids?

I can understand some situations.

But im not a camera fanatic.
    Im not the kind of person that goes around carrying a camera with me hoping to catch something amazing.

If anything picture evidence seems to me, to be less trust worthy because it can easily be a set up.
    Look at what gamers do around the world.
    They sit there playing for hours, and finally when they get a perfect game, they put it on youtube and act like they are badasses.

If anything picture and video evidence is more fraudulent then eye witness testimony.

Yeah i know i used games as an example when this is the mythology and folklore

But its the point im trying to make

If i go out for a hike, i dont take a camera with me.
    EVER
    The point of hiking is to get away from civilization and get away from technology
    So if i see a Bigfoot myself, too damn bad.
    Im not a camera jockey, i dont care about taking pointless pictures.

Hell i dont even have facebook! I DONT TAKE ENOUGH PICTURES IN MY LIFE TO SEE IT AS SOMETHING THAT IS LIFE-CHANGING IMPORTANT.
    @Bolton
    Ha that’s funny, because when their is picture evidence, the person with the picture is instantly accused of hoaxing
    failed with the wrong “there”
    @ t o

And people lying all the time is reason to trust pictures?

riiiight….

am i the only sane person on Y!A?
    @Catherin

Reasonable answer
    But here’s the kicker
    But if it is NOT photoshopped?

Gorilla suit in dense forest
    or maybe the person was crazy enough to release a live gorilla in the forest?
    The second one is unlikely but you see my point.

Photoshopped is always fake
    Fake is not always photoshopped
    FINALLY!

SENSE!

ISHTAR MAKES IT!

2. So, I really do not believe in the paranormal, but when I see the shows with the paranormal investigators running around in some very cool looking old places it looks like a whole lot of fun.

So do you think they would hire me or let tag along even though I do not believe in the existence of anything paranormal.

don’t those groups need some one like me to keep their wits about them.

3. I have heard that the plot has to do with a disclosure of possible contact with extraterrestrials but do you think this would be one way civilization would be conditioned for such an event ?

4. What makes people think that there are really aliens (not the foreign US residents-the UFO, Superior Intelligence) kind of thing. What made them have that ‘UFO’ and Superior Intelligence? Is this all just a man-made phenomenon or is it something that people ACTUALLY see at night (I’ve also heard of it during the day). If they really don’t exist (in your opinion) then what is it that makes people ‘supposedly see’ these UFOs and claim Alien existance?

5. MAK & CHEESE // April 20, 2013 at 7:35 pm // Reply

A lot of people say that they do and some they don’t well do they?
    Oh and I also herd that they were held at area 51 to

6. Last night I was walking down Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles at about 12:30am with a friend, and these two guys stopped us and pointed to the sky and said, “what’s that?”. We could tell they were tourists and braced ourselves for the dumb question they were about to ask us, but when we looked to the sky where they were pointing, we saw the strangest things. There was about 30 of them, they were these objects in the sky that each consisted of 3 bright lights, in a triangle shape. They were brighter than planes, and I know planes have a different colored light on each wing, but these lights were bright, white lights. They were all moving in the same direction (South), but not in a formation and not all going at consistent speeds. They didn’t seem like they were moving very fast. We watched them for about 3-4 minutes, before they faded away. We couldn’t tell if they had actually faded, or maybe gone up in the sky? It was a clear night last night, and it was in one of the busiest parts of Hollywood, so I thought when I’d ask some friends or look it up online I’d certainly find someone else who saw this, but there’s nothing. Can anyone tell me what this could have been? Or did anyone else see this? I saw what I claim to be a UFO about 2 years ago, and this was completely different from what I saw the first time. Any answers would be great. Thank you in advance.

7. wwwavid360gamercom // April 21, 2013 at 1:54 am // Reply

My good friend claims he saw one two days ago. I believe him since hes not the kind of person that would just make stuff up like this. I’ve known him for over 10 years and I have never herd him talk about this kind of things. I went online to see if anyone else saw what he saw, did not find anything. What I did find is a bunch of others claiming they saw UFO’s There are many video postings with proof some seem fake, many look very believable. I am referring a UFO as being extraterrestrial. My mom told me about someone or something that stated around this time we would start to encounter other life form from another planet. Anyone?

8. Is the UFO in China real or fake?

9. or do you have any given reason to believe in aliens?

10. can this be true? i want some expersts to say it is fake or it done by some Programes
    ty all
    mmm the palms all look like same ….
    i am not sure it looks like real
    if this is animated then what program can make it? 10 points for the best
    ok i believed now it fake u all right
    but can some 1 tell me what program it made by?
    Maya??or 3dMax?
    or something beyond me?

11. I want to believe what i want, i am just tired of people asking me what my religion is and i say i don’t believe in god and they just give me the lecture of all this shit like i am going to go to hell and i am like whatever and it just really annoys me that people just can’t get over that we are alone on this earth. Aliens are fake ghost and god simple as that prayer doesn’t work obviously witches fake everything that deals with spells. how do you feel about this? I get into big arguments because of what i believe in and people just don’t understand.
    bunz your fucking retarted and deserve to be shot in the fucking forehead.

12. have faith // April 25, 2013 at 5:28 am // Reply

Trying to make a decision as to what school I should go to in LA. I’m leaning toward Cinema Makeup School, but I would like to hear other people’s opinions. I’m more interested in specializing special effects, but I want more experience in beauty and fashion makeup too.

13. Scorch Delta-62 // April 26, 2013 at 3:13 am // Reply

So I’ve been watching amateur special effects videos online each needs basically the same things that can be bought at drugstores or party stores. I’m just wonder what are the essentials to a makeup kit? I’m thinking things like Q-tips and liquid latex and such, Things i can buy individually (not in a pre-made kit) I’ve been searching online but everyone just wants to sell me kits! If you can help that would be great!

14. Splash Log Level 2 Again // April 26, 2013 at 3:19 am // Reply

i wonder what special effects were used in the movie like the body being thrown, or the blanket moving, the oujie board, doors slamming and other stuff on just a budget of 15k and half of that being camera stuff.
    also were they actually filmed sleeping or what? was it shot during the day and just edited to look like night?

15. addmeonxbox360myuserisfallior // April 29, 2013 at 2:25 am // Reply

There’s a little hair store in my city that sells Special Effects hair dye, but they do not carry the color Atomic Pink. I’ve tried looking for it online, but I can’t seem to find it. Have any idea where I can get it? Thanks.

16. I’m not talking about movies that came out when the television did, I mean in the 2000s.
    I don’t think 300 had good special effects.

17. Is it just me, or did the special effects for Men in Black 3 really suck? Everything looked fake and in front of a green screen. What’s your opinion on the effects? Did they seem really fake and terrible to you?

And by the way, don’t get me wrong. I still really liked the movie.

18. Sergeant Pickle // May 22, 2013 at 4:06 pm // Reply

Hello,
    I am a complete beginner at creating special effects like they do in the movies, meaning I have no idea where to start. However, I am very interested in learning. I was just curious if anyone knew a good software for doing this and any place that may give tutorials on how this is done. Tutorials would help the most.

Thanks so much in advance!

19. There’s another channel called Check Mii Out and it has these Mii’s with all these special effects and i ddon’tknow how to do that for other mii’s

20. Gundown64 // May 23, 2013 at 7:06 pm // Reply

For example, I was watching the Wizard of Oz yesterday, and I began to wonder how they added special effects to movies in those times without the use of computers. Also, how did the edit footage, like cut clips out and rearrange clips etc.

21. Do you think they help the movie, or do you think they’re just showing off?

The movie “Titanic” was helped by special effects I think.

22. What was the first special effect?

23. josh12rox // May 27, 2013 at 5:56 am // Reply

I’ve been dying my hair for a while now, and I usually use splat. I’ve heard that Special effects is really good, and I want to try it. But only the top layer of my hair is bleached, so I want to know what the Cherry Bomb (Or other bright reds) will do to the brown. I’ve only used dark colors so far, so it turned black. Will it turn orange, or stay the same, or turn auburn? Something?

24. henryshensbcglobalnet // May 28, 2013 at 12:11 pm // Reply

im looking for a camera that has special effects …… like changing the color and stuff and fixing the white balance ……. im also looking for one that takes still pics when theres alot of movement around and that has night vision ………… please help …… its really hard to get good pics with my little kids if you know what i mean since they move around and stuff .

25. toysruslover // May 29, 2013 at 8:01 pm // Reply

I am writing an editorial/news story about how Avatar’s special effects are done and are amazing. I am doing this for my HS so nothing toooo complicated. Please give me any links you have read about it that explains the technology simply? Thankyou so much have a good day 🙂

26. lets roll // May 29, 2013 at 8:01 pm // Reply

I am going to be working on a short film, and I am going to need to add lasers into it. What is a good video-editing software that allows you to add special effects such as lasers into videos.

For a computer, I have a Windows XP, and for current video-editing software, I have Windows Movie Maker and Pinnacle VideoSpin, but neither of them have what I need.
    Please and thanks.