Mark Zuckerberg, the youngest billionaire!

Mark Zuckerberg, the youngest  billionaire!

Founders of social networking large Facebook, Dustin Moskovitz and Mark Zuckerberg, are the youngest on the checklist of the world’s billionaires, According To a survey.

In Keeping With the record released through Forbes, Moskovitz and Mark Zuckerberg, on the soft age of 28, are the youngest billionaires, with net worths of 3.Eight billion dollars and Thirteen.3 billion greenbacks respectively.

Eduardo Saverin, who additionally co-based the web page, is fifth youngest at 30 and price 2.2 billion greenbacks, In Keeping With the list.

According To Fox Information, joining them within the listing of the five youngest billionaires are Scott Duncan, who inherited the large fortune of late vitality pipeline entrepreneur Dan Duncan, and Albert von Thurn und Taxis, who additionally inherited a vast wealth.

Any Other Fb alum numbers within the top ten youngest, then again: Sean Parker, the founder of music-sharing website online Napster and Fb’s first president. Parker is 33, and value $2 billion, Forbes mentioned.

Mexican business magnate Carlos Slim Helu and his household top the overall ‘world’s high billionaires’ checklist, with a astonishing web price of Seventy Three billion dollars, the document mentioned.

Bill Gates sits pretty in 2nd location, with a net value of 67 billion dollars, it brought.

From the unusual to the funny and the downright bizarre, Under this Author we bring you sample of social media news news from around the world, along with photos, quotes and other story. All the stories under this author are reproduction of famous stories around the globe. And we with full responsibility accept that they are not creation of our own , it is just that we add bit of information and content to make it a perfect mix of ingredients and make them ready to serve to our loved users.

Comments

comments

12 Comments to “Mark Zuckerberg, the youngest billionaire!”

1. JOHN KAISER PHD // April 21, 2013 at 7:06 am // Reply

Just saw Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg on Oprah’s show giving a $100 million donation to Newark NJ. Wonder how Oprah felt about a 26-year-old having waaaay more money than she does? (laughs). Seriously, despite being worth over 3 or 4 billion dollars in just 8 short years, it’s quite amazing how Mark Zuckerberg seems like such a humble normal guy, and not even overwhelmed about being the youngest billionaire in the country. He reminds me very much of Bill Gates, and even talks a little bit like him. Unlike America’s favorite outspoken rich guy, DONALD TRUMP, Mark Zuckerberg does’nt even seem to have an ego. Is he the next Bill Gates?

2. I wonder what Mark Zuckerberg (the founder of Facebook) actually does on a daily basis.

3. floydian8717 // May 21, 2013 at 5:37 pm // Reply

And what does or did he do and how he got it did he start poor or very rich?

4. stingerms // May 23, 2013 at 9:00 pm // Reply

I’m doing an informative speech in class…and one of my ideas was doing the world’s youngest billionaires. Can you name at least of three of them…plz…and thank you in advance!! 😀

5. Please let them be modern, not too old but too recent either. Movies like Anastasia and never been kissed, it’s a boy girl thing, angus thongs and perfect snogging. I would love if the male lead is arrogant and sarcastic but cute, and actually a good guy.
    Please don’t post clueless or a walk to remember. And please let it be a sweet movie that’s appropriate, not too adult. Thanks so much.

6. I found out that Mark Zuckerberg was found not to be a billionaire at 23, I found out that the founders of Google became billionaires at ages 30 and 31, and that the founder of the social network Mixi became a billionaires at age 30. We’re looking at self-made billionaires in their 30s here being the youngest. Have there ever been any self-made billionaires younger than this 30+ age?

7. JDOGG1122 // May 30, 2013 at 5:53 pm // Reply

Currently, Facebook has 500 million members in 207 countries. It currently valued at 25 billion dollars.

Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest billionaire in the world.

8. I’m 15 and I think my biggest fear in life is failure. I’m scared to death that when I grow up I won’t be able to pay the bills, or provide a good life for my family. I want to be successful, that doesn’t necessarily mean fame though. I’m really interested in technology, and was really inspired when I saw and read about Mark Zuckerberg, the guy who made facebook and is the youngest billionaire ever. That doesn’t mean I want to be a billionaire though, but typing code and programming and all that seems like a ton of work and hard work at that. I LOVE music, for the longest time I wanted to be a music producer, and still want to be one now, but the chances of making it “to stardom” is extremely hard. I think of pursuing a good paying technology career, that pays around 60k a year and then working on music on the side, but then again, I haven’t really found a good paying job that I find interesting. Am I thinking about this too much at such a young age? Or am I smart to come up with a plan at this age? I think about all this every minute of every day. What can I do?

9. Franklin Bluth // June 3, 2013 at 2:52 pm // Reply

I am only a 17 years old girl and you probably might laugh at me and some of you might even tell me to keep on dreaming but i hope there are also people out there who can give me some advice and encourage me to follow my dream.One of the person that inspired me the most is Mark Zuckerberg,i am sure almost all of you are familiar with his name,the founder of facebook.It amazed me how a simple collage student with little money and no background of a wealthy family became a millionaire at such an young age.

Recently i have been visiting different sites concerned with business and reading books such as Guide to investing.This all might sound funny to you all considering the fact that i have no huge money and i am still living under my parents roof.What i dont understand about all Millionaires and billionaires alike is how they can manage to get wealthy when some dont even have a collage degree.Most people in our society have like one phd and two bachelor degrees and yet they struggle to make ends meet.I seriously dont get it.What is the key ingredient to becoming financially successful and independent?

I feel lost since my math scores are low and i am not really good at economics.I am just an average student so i am scared these things will hinder me from reaching my goal.
    I really want to own a successful business one day,i want to start with something small like a cafeteria and end up big.I read that in order to invest you need a financial plan.They say investing is like planning a trip.To get from point A to B.But i really dont get it,so if some of you would be kind enough to help me with this matter it would greatly be appreciated.Thank you!
    I WANT TO BE THE BOSS OF ME!

10. Champions The 2007 World Professional Billiards Championship (WPBC), an international cue sports tournament played annually since 1980 in the discipline of English billiards, was won by a man named Mike Russell. The runner up is a man named Chris Shutt. Both are from the same country. What country are the champion and runner up of the 2007 WPBC from? (Enter in the LETTER of the correct corresponding answer). – c) England,Extraordinary Mark Zuckerberg is the founder of the social networking website, Facebook, and recently became the world’s youngest billionaire with a personal wealth estimated at about $1.5 billion. How old is Zuckerberg? (Enter in the LETTER of the correct corresponding answer). – c) 23,
    Famous Firsts In 1919, the first U.S. international airmail service began. The carrier was a man named Edward Hubbard who flew a Boeing type-C open cockpit biplane that flew a 74 mile route. What is the name of the international city that the airplane flew to, to deliver mail? (Enter in the LETTER of the correct corresponding answer). – b) Victoria, Canada,Hot Jobs Trivia Yahoo Hot Jobs! Find the right one. For 2500 Points: When you Search Jobs by Category, then click on Real Estate Jobs, what is the first item listed? – General Jobs,Villains of the Silver Screen In the 1984 movie, the Karate Kid, Daniel Larusso is tormented by a group of high school bullies, headed by Johnny Lawrence. But the real villain in the movie is Lawrence’s karate instructor, John Kreese, instructs his students in “the way of the fist.” He then asks them: “And that way is?” What is the way of the fist? (Enter in the LETTER of the correct corresponding answer). – a) “Strike first, strike hard, no mercy, si
    Artist of the Day Listen to the US99.5 Morning Show for the Artist of the Day Code and enter it here for 5,000 bonus points! – Garth Brooks,Dean’s Dairy Code of the Day Listen for the Dean’s Dairy Code of the Day for 5,000 bonus points. – Mint Chocolate Chip,Taylor Swift Code of the Day Listen to Bill Garcia each week night at approximately 8:45 p.m. for the Taylor Swift Code Word of the Day. Enter it here to win 25,000 points – Tied Together With A Smile
    Previous trivia answers for Monday April 7,2008 – Extraordinary Previous Answer:a) 5,Famous Firsts Previous Answer:a) New York,Villains of the Silver Screen Previous Answer: c) T-X
    US99.5 Newsletter Code
    Be on the look out for your US*99 Newsletter…it’s worth 2,500 points! Find the Secret Phrase in your newsletter and enter it here for your bonus points! If you don’t already receive the weekly US*99 Newsletter, click here to join. – Cash works for 2,500 Points!

11. Mak Sultan // June 9, 2013 at 8:33 am // Reply