Micromax making waves with Canvas HD features

Micromax making waves with Canvas HD features

Micromax makes yet every other grand embark into the world of smartphones, drugs and the 3G world, with its newest Canvas 2 HD – a smartphone that comes with a 5-inch screen, a quad-core processor and HD-capable display.

You May Also marvel whether it is as excellent a proposition as Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos. Hold your horses! Canvas HD is one such characteristic that gives you an IPS show of 5-inch, 1280 x 720 pixelated high-digital resolution screen with 294ppi pixel density. Micromax, which is a twin-sim smartphone, deals a 1.2GHz quad-core Mediatek processor, 1GB RAM and 4GB onboard memory coupled with microSD compatibility of as much as 32GB. On The Subject Of the Connectivity function, it contains 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Four.Zero in addition to microUSB 2.Zero. Micromax, an Android Four.1 Jelly Bean-run smartphone, provides you an Eight mega pixel digital camera with LED flash on its back along with a 2MP snapper on the entrance.

The entrance panel of the telephone is black, and the rear plastic is white in color. And You Have Got the standard quantity buttons and the facility/Lock key on the precise, positioned simply, with the standard sensors above the show and the three contact-delicate keys beneath the display. One Of The pre-loaded apps embody Notebook, To Do and games comparable to Fruit Satan and Cricket Fever.

So if you’re still perplexed between Micromax Canvas HD and Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos, you could be guaranteed of the simpler screen high quality, battery existence, CPU performance and smooth device in case of the former. Some Of The upcoming rivals to Micromax would contend in opposition to include Karbonn Smart Titanium 1, Lava Xolo A1000 and Spice Stellar Pinnacle, which though offer identical options in hardware, price and processors.

Micromax Canvas HD is roughly on hand @ INR Thirteen,990/- and is the value in your cash.

Share and Enjoy

Comments

comments

8 Comments to “Micromax making waves with Canvas HD features”

1. encyclopath // April 20, 2013 at 08:55 // Reply

Which one is more good

As for Samsung Galaxy Grand – I don’t like its big size. Is samsung galaxy express as big as galaxy grand and does it have same features as galaxy grand? I checked its specification in fonearena and in that it is mentioned it has same specification as galaxy grand but what about the size?

Also what about galaxy s duos – it is available in Rs. 13000 only but is it as good as galaxy grand?

2. The mobile brand can be anything but of good quality phone

3. evangldbrg // May 22, 2013 at 03:50 // Reply

Can anyone please help by telling me how many Official Samsung Galaxy Smart-phones have been released after the Samsung Galaxy ace.

4. dubmecrazy3 // May 23, 2013 at 16:02 // Reply

I have been browsing on ebay for iphones and i heard the 3g phones will get cheaper with the upcoming release of 4g. I am just curious to know what the average prices would be and when would be the best time to purchase a 3g iPhone? Thank You for viewing this question.

5. MexicanDude // June 3, 2013 at 11:26 // Reply

Hi guys,
    I’m buying samsung galaxy grand duos this sunday so guys please explain The offers that samsung are offering with this phone that is free 50 GB of online storage on dropbox and free download from my services etc my question is,Is there any validity for this offers or should we pay for it…?

6. simply complicated // June 3, 2013 at 20:40 // Reply

Hi,

I’m more passionate about the Android mobiles. Along with that, I’m looking to purchase a dual sim facilitation mobile with the DUAL ACTIVE option(while talking in SIM1, I should get waiting for SIM2 calls[without mobile operator call forwarding support]). So please suggest me such DUAL ACTIVE android mobiles. It will be great, if you can list out the SAMSUNG mobiles.

I heard Galaxy S Duos & Galaxy Grand Duos are DUAL ACTIVE mobiles. But, while I check with the dealers, they are telling that its just DUAL STANDBY not ACTIVE Please clear from this controversial!

7. xiM Clutch // June 6, 2013 at 06:56 // Reply

I have a Galaxy Grand Duos bought in india. I need to go to korea. will this phone work with korean sim cards? i wud be staying there for a year..

8. please provide a reasonable answer, i.e value for money,good performance,touch & camera.