Scientists have revealed the key to changing into common on micro-running a blog website Twitter.
C J Hutto and colleagues on the Georgia Institute of Expertise in Atlanta examined the content material and retweeting destiny of tweets despatched by 500 non-celebrities over a 15-month duration. They regarded for 2800 phrases that convey Sure and terrible feelings, including slang and swear phrases, a suite of emoticons and customary acronyms, like LOL.
The keys to success, they found, were to tweet Certain messages, write clearly and retweet fascinating titbits of news. People Who tweeted mostly about themselves did not fare so neatly.
The Study suggests it’s the content material of the tweets that has the largest influence on the dimensions of Twitter audience.
Hutto mentioned how engaged individuals are with their followers also matters. Readability used to be additionally key, he introduced.
The researchers will present their findings on the Convention on Human Elements in Computing Systems in Paris, France, in April.
Latest posts by Agencies- IANS (see all)
- US embassy in Chile apologises for rude tweet – April 4, 2013
- Samsung Galaxy S4: Screen can be controlled by looking – March 17, 2013
- Twitter reaction doesn’t reflect public opinion: Research – March 7, 2013
- Positive, happy tweets are a key to success: Study – March 3, 2013
- Facebook acquires Atlas Advertiser Suite from Microsoft! – March 2, 2013