The Web influences the lives of many people and turns nameless into celebrities overnight. Many had been raised to fame and was in demand artists. Others have no longer profited so neatly the surprising status, and have been a success only for a short period of time. To demonstrate the ability that the online has on individuals’s lives, We come out with a interactive column with a purpose to come out on every Thursday on SMB and can be referred to as Internet Millionaire….In An Effort To kickoff this marketing campaign, we carry you the names of our first three celebrities for the week.

Justin Bieber

The pop superstar Justin Bieber had made great success worldwide and has gained more than Eighty awards in the Tune world, ranging from the teen Choice Awards, which rewards young ability to the Grammy Award, essentially the most prestigious world Track trade. But the upward thrust of typhoon teen started with a simple YouTube account where the singer, handiest 12 years outdated, shoot his videos of musical performances to ship them to domestic and pals who lived far away. With a number of versions covers of well-known artists like Alicia Keys, Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake and Chris Brown, Bieber lately obtained in an excellent 10 million views and a contract with a massive label.

Park Jae-sang (Rapper Psy)

Gangnam Fashion’ is the primary video to have 1 billion . Higher often called Psy, the South Korean rapper won international prominence after posting on his YouTube channel clip of the track “Gagnam Style”. The video was once released on July 15, 2012, has already done the primary situation in the rating of most considered videos on YouTube with more than a billion hits and generated greater than $ 8 million, about $ 16 million in advertising .

Susan Boyle

Video presentation of Susan Boyle has been seen over 100 million occasions on YouTube. Susan Boyle is a Scottish singer who famously became a finalist of the TELEVISION express “Britain’s received ability”, which targets to find new skills. Nevertheless It used to be now not Just the British fact convey that made her ba celebrity, but the video of his presentation, which was once launched on YouTube. Interpreting the track “I dreamed a dream” theme from the musical “Les Misérables”, the footage was once viewed over A Hundred million occasions and became Susan Boyle phenomenon in a large internet. Regardless Of not profitable the show, the singer signed to document label Sony Track and will participate, as an actress, in the movie “The Christmas Candle”

When You’ve Got every other stories to share of the individuals who change into well-known through Internet, please share them with us on social media Blazer. So investigate cross-check this area for more as we will be able to be back with our high Three celebrities who become millionaire and well-known from Internet Next week. Till then keep posting….

Vaibhav is a go-to guy, resident tech geek and pop culture junkie, he usually finds himself dabbling compulsively in a wide range of issues. He loves to write on general issues, entertainment and have extensive knowledge of social Media and how it has affected the life of celebrities. You can depend on him for timely updates of twitter and other social networking mediums.

Latest posts by Vaibhav Choudhary (see all)

Comments

comments

19 Comments to “SMB Internet Millionaire: Meet the anonymous who became famous because of the internet”

1. I want to Photoshop a picture to make it look like Justin Bieber is wearing a cheerleading uniform. And this may be the difficult part, but I want to make it look REAL, not fake. I know I would need to start with 2 pictures — one of Justin Bieber and one of an actual cheerleader.

2. Im going to be 15, and i want to act and sing. But i really want to be in a music video with Justin Bieber. How could i get an audition? Any Suggestions.

3. Jack Bauer // April 22, 2013 at 9:28 am // Reply

The 300 million people starving and suffering in the world are not important. Justin Bieber is in legal trouble over a false accusation and his relationship with Selena Gomez the Great is in trouble too.

Let’s give all of our money to Justin Bieber? Will you?

4. mrankinmatt // April 24, 2013 at 1:23 am // Reply

Someone like Justin Bieber that made explosive popularity from debut, but is not so recognized as well nowadays.
    Not that justin Bieber would not be recognized in 10 years time, just wondering someone who was like him, if you know what I mean.

5. lcollier93sbcglobalnet // April 25, 2013 at 8:03 pm // Reply

If Statler and Waldorf (the two, old hecklers from The Muppets) ever met Justin Bieber or listened to one of his songs, what joke would they have about him?

Most clever answer wins.

6. I recently became obsessed with Justin Bieber after watching his movie “Never Say Never”. And I want to put up posters , buy his books , buy and watch all his movies , go to concerts , and other stuff . Sooo please help me tell them. Oh and I can tell my cuisan soo i dont know but please help any suggeustions are welcome . Thanks:)

7. SKATEskum // May 24, 2013 at 1:04 am // Reply

Me and my best friend Kelsey are going to see Justin Bieber in Kansas City June 2011. We want to get front row seats and backstage passes. we want to know the total cost estimated so we can save up.

8. Michael K // May 24, 2013 at 2:11 am // Reply

Is all this hatred towards Justin Bieber and other celebrities proves that people are hypocrites when people say “life is what you make of it” and tell people to “achieve your goals”? But when you do make something of your life and achieve your goals, people want to put you down for it? Are celebrities a good example for this hypocrisy by people?

9. What is the song in the Justin Bieber movie that Miley Cyrus sings with him? Please don’t make rude comments. Thanks!

10. airdogspace2 // May 25, 2013 at 3:35 pm // Reply

On december 5th Justin Bieber is holding a concert in Detroit Michigan. I know you have to donate canned goods to the Detroit Food Bank. But where in Detroit is the concert?

11. im doing a research project and mine is on bieber. so just answer the question. what do you think about justin bieber and why? and dont give me stupid answers like ” i hate him cuz hes gay and sings like a girl” cuz thats not true.

12. You even took their name from JB and started calling Justin Bieber JB, that’s not right. Then you bash others and give us who like him a bad name. He is not the greatest, just because I like him I won’t pretend like I’ve been a fan of his for centuries, to say he’s better than everybody. And please cut the idea of calling him the king of pop out because Michael Jackson will rest in his grave forever with that name.

13. I’ve been trying to find out where and when Justin Bieber will be for meet and greets! If you have a website that has it on there that would be great! Also, If anyone knows when his next concert will be for his new CD?
    Thanks!

14. jordenkotor // May 31, 2013 at 5:57 am // Reply

Like REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY OBSESSED. I want to be COMPLETELY covered with justin bieber products but still look cute, like draw “<3 JB <3" On my face and stuff, any links for merchandise and other things. But it needs to stay relatively in a budget, below $55 would be ideal. I am 1_ years old and im 5'4 and quite thin. OVER THE TOP OBSESSED, please help.

15. Since Justin is on his Believe Tour I don’t know if I should send a fan mail letter to Justin Bieber or Scooter Braun. Who should I sent my fan mail letter too?

16. I really hate Justin Bieber and want to humiliate any teenie bopper walking by who likes him. I need something flammable that will stay lit, but burn slowly for everybody to see.

17. ConfusionnaJob // June 3, 2013 at 9:46 pm // Reply

My daughter is obsessed with Justin Bieber, and I was wondering what talk shows he has been on? If there area any rare and really new interviews please post them as well, and also any weird and interesting facts about him also.

18. Me and my friends want to get M&G tickets for Justin Bieber’s next tour so we’re all saving up money and we look at the price on ticket master and they’re $675 which is very expensive and we were wondering if they’re any cheaper at the box office or if they’re even available at the box office? Thank you in advance! xx

19. On websites like Yahoo! Answers, Facebook and YouTube I see comments and questions about Justin Bieber. Everyone is “Justin Bieber this” and “Justin Bieber that”. I mean if people can’t stand him why do they keep bringing him up?