65s are most active on Facebook!

65s are most active on Facebook!

According To a find out about, Old and people who find themselves above Sixty Five use Fb more frequently compaired to the one who are in center age bracket of 30 to 50 years. Pensioners are it appears becoming more and more internet-savvy.

The find out about, carried out via Plusnet, has discovered that the social networking website online is utilized by Forty One per cent of these over Sixty Five and out of these 84 per cent of elderly individuals shop online

Three quarters stated that they use the internet to maintain them feeling young and mentally agile, while 65 per cent say they may be able to’t reside with out it.

Jamie Ford, CEO of the company, informed the e-newsletter that it is in point of fact encouraging to look that so many over 65s getting on-line and making the most out of the internet.

Ford mentioned that there is no reason for anyone to feel that their age method they may be able to’t get the best out of what expertise has to offer.

Supply: ANI

From the unusual to the funny and the downright bizarre, Under this Author we bring you sample of social media news news from around the world, along with photos, quotes and other story. All the stories under this author are reproduction of famous stories around the globe. And we with full responsibility accept that they are not creation of our own , it is just that we add bit of information and content to make it a perfect mix of ingredients and make them ready to serve to our loved users.

Comments

comments

37 Comments to “65s are most active on Facebook!”

1. On Facebook I clicked on desktop site, how do I change it back to mobile?

2. There are many Facebook applications for the Mac on the Mac App Store, many paid apps and some free ones.

Wondering which one is the best to use:
    Facetab Pro?
    Facebox?
    Desktop Facebook?
    Facemenu?

3. therundown2k3 // April 26, 2013 at 3:05 am // Reply

My facebook is deactivated but I seem to still get emails about people adding me and things why?

4. I made it on my msn account so I don’t recieve facebook notifications at all. I recently got a blackberry enabled my email and facebook. My email works fine but I get ALL my facebook notifications and it’s annoying. Is there anyway to disable this?

5. I troll Facebook political pages and I am constantly getting reported to death. I need more alts.
    @ abra: I know that but there are ways around that. You can buy drop accounts that are varified but I don’t want to pay $1 to $3 an account. I heard there are account generators.

6. Facebook but i want to take it off.

7. Two friends facebook profiles have been not showing up on facebook recently.I have noticed on past messages from these friends that their profile picture has also changed to a shadow.They are missing from all facebook searches and on mutual friends lists.Are their profiles “deactivated”? When a profile is deactivated does it mean its gone from facebook for good? Thanks in advance!

8. I want to send my Facebook statuses to twitter but not the other way around. That is, I do not want my tweets going to my Facebook account but I want my Facebook statuses going to my twitter. Any help? Thanks.

9. Lately Facebook has been sending every single message from IM chat on Facebook to my Facebook e-mail. Its hogging up my messages folder and I don’t know how to change the settings in that. How do I stop this? Is this something new? Facebook is changing and I cant even delete all messages at once anymore and I want to figure out how to stop receiving im messages to my messages.
    How can I do that? What settings do I change?

10. My boy friend knows my email(Hotmail) password and facebook password. After we brokeup, he changed the passwords of both and updating nasty things in facebook which tanishes my name. How can i close this facebook account and hotmail account?

11. timq3dimensionscom // April 26, 2013 at 3:08 am // Reply

I know that Facebook got a new layout for the profile pages. How do you change it so I have the new layout?

12. cardskid22 // April 26, 2013 at 3:11 am // Reply

Myspace has everything facebook has and more, like you can change your background on your home and profiles pages, facebook is just plain white

13. Jerosh Nagulachandran // April 26, 2013 at 3:12 am // Reply

Facebook sends me an email notice whenever any of my Facebook friends has a birthday. I would rather not receive notices sent through my personal email from Facebook when any of my Facebook friends has a birthday. Where exactly do I go on my Facebook account to change something so that Facebook will stop sending me email notices on my friends’ birthdays?

14. Facebook is a bad thing in different ways for students. What are examples why Facebook is bad?

15. I know if you join a Facebook Group you are a Member.
    If you join a Page you are a Fan.
    What is the difference between a Group and a Page ?

16. How do you remove the Facebook Timeline view from you’re Facebook to change back into the original version?

17. I want to delete my facebook, but I log onto my stumbleupon account using facebook. So should I make an account on stumbleupon and then delete my facebook ? And if I do this, will all my favorites, interest and the things that I’ve liked still be in my account ? pleasse help !

18. I have a friend on facebook that doesn’t have very much friends on facebook,and she asked me to help her out.Can someone tell me step-by-step how to become facebook famous without adding people?

19. My inbox has 4000+ emails from facebook. Its killing my inbox. I want to know if there is a way that i can make a folder called facebook and all the emails from facebook would automatically be there. BTW i am using windows live hotmail so yeah.

20. I only have 100 fans on my facebook fanpage and the likes grow slowly.How to get more facebook likes and fans fast?Thanks.

21. Facebook: How do you set friends to be able to see only mutual friends?
    Those instructions do not work. Under Privacy settings, I have 3 options: Public, Friends and Custom.

22. Cpt Excelsior // April 26, 2013 at 6:01 am // Reply

I created a page on Facebook but I want to delete it. How do you delete it.

23. I am doing the 30 day challenge on facebook and I am having trouble adding more pictures to the album. I am trying to add a picture that is already on facebook under my tagged pictures. Help!

24. What does Facebook use to let the users upload things like games, and applications to their website?

25. Many users have the facebook logo in their avatars. Is that avatar coming from facebook and is Yahoo allowing people to display the copyrighted facebook logo?

26. dubmecrazy3 // April 26, 2013 at 8:26 am // Reply

I know at one point Facebook stored all of your phone contacts, but I can’t figure out how to access them since they changed Facebook (again!). I have some people stored in my phone who I want to look up by their phone number to see if they’re on Facebook. Thanks in advance!

27. Does facebook ever delete your account? Would I be able to keep it deactivated for three years and then log in and use it just like I used to? Or is facebook going to delete my account?

28. For some reason my facebook does not transfer my chat messages to my inbox as most peoples facebooks do. How do i get my facebook to update and make this switch?

29. There are many facebook users who do not like the new profile and are not able to get rid of it. This seems to be a good way for facebook to lose a lot of users. I mean if there are those who like this profile, good for them. I just think its retarded there’s no choice to get rid of it after activating it. This just extremely pisses me off.

30. everydayGuitarist // April 26, 2013 at 8:47 am // Reply

My ex Best Friend hacks facebooks by clicking “forgot password” & She hacked into my facebook and unfriended people. How do I talk to people that work for facebooK?

31. soccermaster1 // April 26, 2013 at 9:17 am // Reply

I want to connect mw3 to facebook so i can share this really cool screenshot. I went to the connect with facebook thing and entered my email/password but it said “account is already registered” or something like that. Then i go to the vault and it doesn’t let me share? The facebook part is like blurred out or whatever. I went to facebook and deleted COD from the applications list and it still didn’t work. Can someone please help me?

32. I heard that facebook is going to charge $3.99 a month to use facebook. Is this true?

33. According to data froma leading insurance company, if a person is 65 years old, then the probability that he or she will live for anotheer x years is approximately by the polynomial 1-0.0054x – 0.00078x^2 . Find the probability that a 65year old person will live to the afe of 80.

What is the probability that a 65 year old person will live live to the age of 80 is approxmately?

34. Jermaine J // April 27, 2013 at 5:04 am // Reply

I really believe that people over 65 should be required to take the drivers test every 5 years. My grandparents get into accidents alot and it is usually their fault. Many older people kill other driverson the road due to their bad response time, and generally poor driving skills.

35. morbiusdog // May 30, 2013 at 2:49 pm // Reply

How can I advertise on Facebook without having friends? I searched for that answer all over the web and cannot find the answer, and I don’t have any friends on Facebook and I don’t need any, please help.

36. A. Any driver over 65 is likely to be losing his or her eyesight and so should be tested periodically to determine if his or her vision is acceptable for driving.
    B. My friend was in a car accident that was proven to have been caused by a woman who was in her 80s and had a heart attack.
    C. The rate of motor vehicle crash deaths per capita among males in 2004 increased markedly at ages 75-79 and ages 80-84 (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety).
    D. Being retired, senior citizens do not have anywhere important to go, so they don’t need a driver’s license anyway.

37. whites are not the only racists // June 5, 2013 at 7:31 am // Reply

Well, Friends has normal people, and Facebook has a mixture of Normal people and famous people.

I prefer Facebook