Warning: Division by zero in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php on line 1180

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php:1180) in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/plugins/social-locker/bizpanda/includes/functions.php on line 641

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php:1180) in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/plugins/social-locker/bizpanda/includes/functions.php on line 646
April Fool Day’s Prank by You Tube Surprized All the Users | Social Media Blazer!

April Fool Day’s Prank by You Tube Surprized All the Users

April Fool Day’s Prank by You Tube Surprized All the Users

You Tube surprized everybody with its announcement on Sunday that its eight years of existence used to be nothing but a contest which was made to peer how many individuals will submit their easiest movies in the web site. Lovers of You tube bought a sigh of reduction when later the very fact used to be disclosed that it was once just a prank made by using You Tube on Fool’s day.

Tim Liston, a purported competition director mentioned that it’s going to close its services and products by way of midnight and will select the very best video out of The Entire videos submitted in the web site until date. This effort can be an try and crown the winner sharing very best videos and the implications can be announced in 2023.

Salar Kamangar, a fictitious CEO added more spice in fun via saying that they began the website in 2005 as a contest with a simple purpose of getting the very best videos of the world.

To Give it the flavour of being real, Antoine Dodson who’s site’s best identified web sensation said that he wished to inspire it Users to observe as many videos as they may be able to prior to they eventually get deleted sooner than middle of the night.

Liston stated that the competition might be judged by panel of movie critics, You Tube celebrities and prolific commentators.

AFP file stated on the same day that you simply Tube is just not going to shut down in anyway. Google owned video sharing website online made an announcement in March pronouncing that billions of people are the use of this site annually and web page held rise of smartphone accountable for its nice success.

You Tube executive further disclosed the very fact by way of telling that out of each two Users browsing on web, one user discuss with this web site. Goole offered You Tube in 2006 in $ 1.Sixty Five billion.

Neatly, You Tube performed its prank with success to have fun Fool’s day and fooled all of the Users.

We at Flair India Writers do not brag upon our name as the only provider for your copywriting needs but this is for sure that our clientsâ„¢ contentment and excellent exposure has given us a name of a leading content writing agency. Make us a part of your online advertising and marketing solutions, which we will effectively meet with our quality content management services.

Comments

comments

25 Comments to “April Fool Day’s Prank by You Tube Surprized All the Users”

1. Basically that tube container that you see some architects and engineers use to hold drawings/plans/specs that can be carried with a strap.
    They’re similar to Mailing Tubes, but they’re more professional and have a strap to carry them around with. Basically I’m needing it to transport a set of drawings from my apartment to class without damaging the drawings.

2. I am interested in getting a solar tube well installed in Pakistan; I need information about the well reputed companies in Pakistan that install these tube wells, the different kinds of solar tube wells in the market and their approximate prices.
    Thanks.

3. nyyankees1123 // April 24, 2013 at 3:24 pm // Reply

Wearing a tube dress is a hassle because I constantly keep adjusting my strapless bra. I don’t like wearing transparent straps because I like carrying that sans bra look. Is there any other type of bra that I can wear? Please do help!

4. I recently sold a painting 11×14 on ebay and I’m planning to ship it in a mailing tube, and I wanted to know which is the cheapest way to ship it though USPS. I already specified I’d be shipping it through Parcel Post but I’m wondering for next time.

Also, does mailing it in a mailing tube automatically increase the Parcel post price?

Thanks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5. Splash Log Level 2 Again // May 22, 2013 at 5:51 pm // Reply

If I open a new tube of silicone and only use a bit, will it remain useable or will the rest have to be thrown away? If so, how long will it last?
    Thanks guys – very helpful.

6. How would I grow yeast in a test tube to measure growth. What and how would I make the media?

7. I have a huge tube of Grumbacher oil paint, almost full and just a few years old. I do not think it should be hard already, but it is. Is there any way to make it soft again? It will not even squeeze out of the tube.

8. In a normal speaker they have a magnet right?
    what does a vacuum tube speaker have?
    and is it any better in the quality of sound than a normal speaker?

9. I need to get to Holborn Tube station by 4.30pm on tuesday, I will be setting out from Birmingham Rail Station but have no idea which station to travel to from there and then where I have to go to get the tube to Holborn. I would also like to help which what time i would need to leave to arrive at around 4.15pm if at all possible
    I am on about Birmingham rail station UK

10. Im a tube top fanatic,I love tube tops. My favorite ones are the cotton spandex material that are mid torso midriff. And i also like the spandex tube tops that are mid torso midriff and mini(bandeau) style. So what kind do you like?

11. Scott Bull // May 27, 2013 at 11:23 am // Reply

I recently rented an old home. The house has about 85% updated electric and 15% knob and tube. One of the bedrooms only has a single knob & tube 2 prong outlet. I need to setup a computer in this room. Is there a safe way to connect a 3 prong power strip or UPS to this 2 prong knob & tube outlet? I can’t change the electric since I am renting. Thanks!

12. The water dispenser tube on the outside front has a hard yellow substance on the end of the tube. I don’t know what it is or how to get the tube out to clean it.
    It has a semi-transparent golden yellowish appearance and is hard. I scraped a little off the end of the white plastic tube, but some more is inside. I can’t find instructions for how to take the tube out.

13. Blood was drawn into a test tube but lab is closed and can’t be tested until tomorrow. Will it still be accurate?

14. My car broke down and when I tried to put water down this tube to the far right that apprenatly leads the water to the radiator and it has a leak. Someone please tell me whats going on with my car.

15. thinkthought // May 31, 2013 at 7:28 am // Reply

Is there any way to just connect the tube light to a 12 V DC supply without having to go through any inverter circuit.
    Here’s the scenario: Tube + wires + battery. Can we make this work?
    I tried to look this up online but all i could find was AC circuits and lots of references to LED replacement tubelights.

16. ibjammin44 // May 31, 2013 at 8:32 pm // Reply

Does anyone know which tube station is nearest to the Covent Garden Travelodge?. I will get the tube from Euston station.
    Brian, i have reported your answer because of abuse. Your post is insulting. Learn some manners!.

17. Lucy had both her left ovary and her right uterine tube removed surgically at age 17 because of a cyst and a tumor in these organs. Now, at age 32, she remains healthy and is expecting her second child. How could Lucy conceive a child with just one ovary and one uterine tube, widely separated on opposite sides of the pelvis like this?

18. airdogspace2 // June 3, 2013 at 1:51 pm // Reply

We are half way through a tube of silicone caulking rubber that is being forced out the nozzle by a squeeze handle gun. It has a rod and pusher pad to make the caulk flow out the nozzle. The job is finished and we cannot pull the rod and pusher pad out of the tube. Besides cutting into the tube wall, what else can be done to pull out the rod?

19. I have a tube that is open at one end and close at the other, and is 1 meter long. How do you calculate the three lowest frequencies of sound that produce resonance in the tube?

20. I built a dobsonian telescope and I want to attach a finderscope to it. I know that usually finderscopes are attached to the tube, but I was wondering if I could attach it to the top of the tube box instead as I want to avoid drilling holes into the telescope tube. Everything is in great alignment and precision, so there’s nothing to worry about there. I would just like opinion on where to mount the finderscope. Thanks!

21. JOHN KAISER PHD // June 5, 2013 at 3:51 am // Reply

Vinyl tube makes the water taste bad.
    I need to find a store that is open on Sunday. Website recommendations are ok but i really would like to go to a Store and get some today. Thanks.

22. I have a 1/4 in water tube, a bolt to connect it, a washer, and a small metal tube to put in the tube to prevent the tube from coming loose. Whenever I connect it with the bolt, the water pressure causes the tube to disconnect and spill water everywhere. The water tube is restrained from that little metal tube, but that doesnt work because the water tube just pulls out of it. Any solutions?

23. crzyinluv // June 5, 2013 at 6:16 pm // Reply

The halter top is black and the tube top is white with black dots. I have lots of tube tops but I don’t feel like just wearing them by themselves.

24. mrankinmatt // June 5, 2013 at 10:36 pm // Reply

Along with a glass rod inserted in the capillary tube. Take radius of glass rod r and radius of glass capillary tube as R. Please explain this with proper steps. 🙂

25. It’s a 2-tube halogen radiator heater with two settings. 800w to switch on both tubes, or 400 w to switch on one tube. The first tube (meaning the 400 w tube) stopped working suddenly, but the second tube still works fine. How can I replace the non-working one?