Fake iPhones Converted into Real iPhones of Apple by Chinese Scammers

Fake iPhones Converted into Real iPhones of Apple by Chinese Scammers

In ultimate couple of months, Apple obtained critical criticism from Chinese folks for offering worse after sales services in China and later Tim Cook, CEO of Apple apologised to Chinese for not correctly offering after sales services and products to them. But now Police has detected that some criminals are using Apple’s return gadget to transform iPhones into Real ones. And so far Chinese criminals have Transformed 1000 Fake iPhones into Real Telephones.

A Wenzhou Apple retailer claimed for 121 iPhone 4S band elements But in reality, these had been damaged parts and original elements had been replaced with the Pretend ones. In January, Apple discovered that the elements have been actually counterfeits. Apple informed in regards to the case to the keep and save further complained in regards to the issue in Police, to show that they don’t seem to be in any respect desirous about anything.

This had been occurring for a very long time and after an investigation of many months, one store engineer and her boyfriend had been arrested through Police and after further investigation with them some extra names came out and all of them had been arrested now.

Apple is already too careless in offering after sale products and services to its employees. Now yet one more concern gets introduced right here, of all of the iPhones of Apple working in Chinese market what number of of them are in fact Actual. Scammers do their work so diligently that Apple itself can’t recognize immediately. It took greater than a month for Apple to become aware of the counterfeits of Apple.

We at Flair India Writers do not brag upon our name as the only provider for your copywriting needs but this is for sure that our clientsâ„¢ contentment and excellent exposure has given us a name of a leading content writing agency. Make us a part of your online advertising and marketing solutions, which we will effectively meet with our quality content management services.

Comments

comments

17 Comments to “Fake iPhones Converted into Real iPhones of Apple by Chinese Scammers”

1. My sister decided to plant an apple tree using some seeds from an apple. all we did is beried them where lots of sun and rain reaches- under some fresh soil but the problem is that we don’t know if it will grow or not and that the stupid bugs have eaten the seeds

2. Malcolm Hudson // April 29, 2013 at 7:40 am // Reply

I want to make apple and cinnamon muffins for a school assignment. I was going to use dried apple but I’m not sure it will taste any good.

3. sick_mick_101 // May 21, 2013 at 3:37 pm // Reply

I’ve heard apple cider vinegar is good for lowering cholesterol, but can I take white vinegar instead?
    THANKS for all the helpful answers.

4. Apple make my throat itch alot (though i still eat them sometimes) but I have no reaction toward apple sauce or apple juice.

5. Im thinking about all the different types of jobs that are assocciated with Apple and I am wondering if a job for Apple would be a good thing to look into. How long (in years) is Apple expected to be on the incline or in the “high business” range? Will Apple be the company to keep up with society? It seems as if they have progressed quite impressively with the public and society’s demands. How well will they keep up their creativity?

6. everythingisgonnabefine // May 26, 2013 at 2:32 am // Reply

I just bought my new Apple earphones with remote and mic for only $29 yesterday. I was not aware that Apple recently redesigned their earphones called earpods. Both of them cost $29.

7. I am making Paula Deen’s Apple Pie and it calls for 7 medium apples. What type of apples should i use? I have heard that it is good to use a mixture of different types? Is this true?

8. As most of us know, Apple lets a certain number of their products be tested in the field before and after they come out. Where would I go to see if I can test them?

* please do not put links to scamy websites.
    *I would like a link/way to navigate to a webpage on the Apple website that tells me how/if I can test Apple products.

9. I went to the store for apple juice and noticed the apple cider (same size and brand) was cheaper. I checked the ingredients label to see what the difference was and all they said was, contains apple juice from concentrate and apple cider from concentrate. So whats the difference?

10. I need a apple crumble for today using braeburn apples and no oats! I have ramekins(6) so if you have a recipe for mini ones that would be fine as well. Thanks!
    Dubious, can I use 6 braeburn apples instead of 6 tart apples!

11. Elijah luv // June 4, 2013 at 7:00 am // Reply

Apple does need all the money, the little guys do. So what is Apple actually making and what is the artist receiving?

12. For Thanksgiving, I’m making some special cinnamon apples that I always make for the holidays, but I’m not sure what kind of apple to use. I’m essentially cutting them into pieces, throwing them in a sautee pan, and cooking them in brown sugar and cinnamon. Keeping that in mind, would I want a sweeter type of apple, or more tart? If you have a specific type that you think will go well in this kind of recipe, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

13. On the US Apple store for a 32G iPod Touch it’s $499 which is approx. €320. However on the Irish apple store the same product is €430. Has is got something to do with the technology involved? Nothing is mentioned on the Apple store.

14. thexbox360player // June 7, 2013 at 9:47 am // Reply

I was eating an apple a couple of days ago, when I bit down on the core and got a seed in my mouth. I took it outside, and planted it in the garden. And I was just wondering how long apple trees take to grow. Is it a couple of months, or is it a couple of years?
    A year? Darn, I was planning on harvesting my apples in November. 🙁

15. I have two dwarf apple trees (golden delicious and red delicious).

By August and September, the apples have bugs in them, and a lot of apples fall down from tree possibly because of squirrels.

16. I have two recipes, one for an apple crisp and the other for an apple tart. Visually, they look different. However, I can’t decide on which one to make. What’s the difference?

17. addmeonxbox360myuserisfallior // June 9, 2013 at 3:59 am // Reply

The apple cider costs a lot more. Can you make apple cider from regular apple juice?