LinkedIn Announces New App Consisting of Company’s Smartphone Ads

LinkedIn Announces New App Consisting of Company’s Smartphone Ads

On Wednesday, a distinct cell app has been launched by way of LinkedIn. This app will allow its users to share their knowledge with the most important skilled social community and Commercials posted via firms may also be viewed by using customers on their smartphones.

Julie Inouye, LinkedIn spokeswoman advised that customers will have the ability to view Commercials of their smartphones after going through some checks.

This app has been made available to iOS and Android users, they may be able to view the content material of the advert in their smartphones and on the same time, there are options like share, like and remark.

With the rising trend of smartphones, customers tend to make extra access to quite a lot of social networking sites from their smartphones as in comparison with PCs. And this client behaviour is encouraging social networking websites to return with new applied sciences during which their users can remain connected at all times with these websites. Consistent With the company, greater than 15% of Firm’s net traffic comes from its mobile app.

Firm is bringing new and innovative methods so that they are able to elevate the span of time spent by means of consumer on LinkedIn. Firm has an extraordinarily massive customer base with greater than 200 million customers and Company’s undivided attention is on providing its users causes to spend extra time on this skilled social community.

On Wednesday, share worth of LinkedIn was $179.97 US and it confirmed an increase in its boom with the release of this new app.

We at Flair India Writers do not brag upon our name as the only provider for your copywriting needs but this is for sure that our clientsâ„¢ contentment and excellent exposure has given us a name of a leading content writing agency. Make us a part of your online advertising and marketing solutions, which we will effectively meet with our quality content management services.

Comments

comments

12 Comments to “LinkedIn Announces New App Consisting of Company’s Smartphone Ads”

1. everythingisgonnabefine // April 21, 2013 at 4:19 am // Reply

I am trying to connect to my teacher on his LinkedIn profile. I couldn’t find an appropriate connection relationship(as he is not my friend nor a colleague nor a classfellow) so I selected ‘others’ and it requires email address of that person to whole I am trying to connect.

Why is this email address required?

2. stealspartansbcglobalnet // April 22, 2013 at 6:29 pm // Reply

I have connected through LinkedIn and asked if they are hiring, they have all responded “not at this moment”. I want to follow up but dont want follow up too soon and then alienate them.

3. I have contacts that I would like to export from my blackberry to my linkedin page.

Has anyone done this and how.

Thanks

4. Hotshot t // May 24, 2013 at 7:43 am // Reply

On Linkedin I want to add different societies and activities that I am involved in under my education section. How do I make them be on different lines?

5. whitesoxfan2347 // May 26, 2013 at 7:01 pm // Reply

My uncle has to get a new job, and it was recommended that he join some social networking sites such as LinkedIn to gain connections and speak to others in his profession. I was asked to gather a list of these sites for him, but the only thing I can think of is LinkedIn. I know there are ones like Facebook and MySpace, but I mean more professional-geared sites. Any suggestions?

6. Someone at a company I’m interested in working for viewed my profile, he’s also an alumnus from my same university. I want to begin communication from this person but I don’t know how without upgrading my account for $20/month. Adding him as a connection doesn’t seem appropriate at this moment in time and upgrading my account doesn’t seem worth it right now either as LinkedIn hasn’t shown to me it’s worth it, yet.

Advice?

7. I applied to a Craigslist job post yesterday, and then found the same job on LinkedIn. I wanted to apply through LinkedIn so that the Hiring Manager could see my profile immediately, but I’m afraid that it might be a turn off.

8. diggn4richez // June 2, 2013 at 12:28 pm // Reply

I used my Outlook address book to send a connection invite to LinkedIn.

Problem is….after I connected with those that chose to connect/sign-up….the rest of them continue to get repeated “invites” over and over again every few days.

A friend showed me the invite…and apparently there is no “opt-out” for these people.

Is there a way I can stop these people from getting continued invites after the fact?

Thanks!

9. JackReynolds // June 4, 2013 at 2:34 am // Reply

When I join a network in Linkedin, is my email address visible to all members in the network? Also, when a recruiter views my profile, will he/she be able to see my email address?

10. I get these messages from Linkedin all the time. They say so and so has asked for me to be on their linkedin network. But I haven’t heard from these people in months, even years.

So my question is does Linkedin randomly ask email contacts to be in linkedin or do you have to do it yourself.

11. I am new to LinkedIn. I see that when there is a second connection the first big window is to write I think to the target and the other one below in the smaller window is to write to the contact. What would an example be of what you would write and how does the process work? Thank you!

12. Cpt Excelsior // June 8, 2013 at 11:12 am // Reply

I am logged in to my LinkedIn account but whenever I go to view/edit my account all that shows is my profile activity (new connections, groups I’ve joined etc) and nothing else, not even my picture. The same thing happens when I choose to view a connection’s page. I will just show me their activity.

Anyone else had the same problem or know what the problem could be?