Microsoft Office App For Android, iOS, Expected to be Released in 2014

Microsoft Office App For Android, iOS, Expected to be Released in 2014

Prior To releasing the dates for iOS and Android, Microsoft is supposed to come up with two Gemini updates. Wave 1.Zero having Windows Blue along with phrase Excel, PowerPoint, Workplace products and OneNote will roll out in October 2013. For Windows 8 and Home Windows RT, the updates will likely be focused extra on touch-based attributes. Wave 1.5, the 2d replace will include extra evolved options akin to new version of Workplace for Mac, Place Of Work for Home Windows Telephone and updated variations of Office RT for ARM-powered personal computer PCs. This replace will roll out in April 2014.

Though Microsoft has made a huge investment in Home Windows Eight However still thus far it has only two Office functions Released in Metro fashion of Microsoft. Microsoft brought Office 365 which is subscription-primarily based edition; it prices $99 in a year and can be utilized in 5 gadgets in a house.

That Is Microsoft’s new means of introducing subscription based variation with Gemini. Microsoft is having a look forward to introduce more functions like Place Of Work 365, skydrive from the get-go.

In November 2011, Rupert Murdoch’s late pill-only magazine, the day by day published the discharge of Microsoft Administrative Center for iPad. But when this didn’t occur, once more in 2012, The Verge said that Microsoft would Liberate its Office for iPhone, iPad and Android in early 2013. And Eventually Microsoft Released Offices for iOS and Android and surprized everybody.

We at Flair India Writers do not brag upon our name as the only provider for your copywriting needs but this is for sure that our clientsâ„¢ contentment and excellent exposure has given us a name of a leading content writing agency. Make us a part of your online advertising and marketing solutions, which we will effectively meet with our quality content management services.

Comments

comments

16 Comments to “Microsoft Office App For Android, iOS, Expected to be Released in 2014”

1. How do I find my appointments in Microsoft Outlook? My motherboard died so I removed the hard drive and put it in an enclosure and can access it through another computer, but I don’t know what to look for?

2. I have finished typing a paper on Microsoft Word 2007 but i have no printer for that computer, so i emailed it to myself and then went on a computer that runs on Microsoft word 2003 but when i try to take out the document something else comes up. So i want to know how to make the document from Microsoft Word 2007 work on Microsoft word 2003.

3. What computer software were computers using before Microsoft was invented? I googled it and couldn’t find any info on it. Thanks and no jokes or dissing please.

4. xLittle21Yaox // April 27, 2013 at 2:55 am // Reply

I brought a new computer and had the Microsoft Office Trial now it has expired and I went and brought the original Microsoft Office CD. I uninstall the trial and put in the CD and install it normal process but then when I restart and open it up they tell me that that I need to buy it online.Please Help

Thanks

5. There is no microsoft powerpoint in my computer and i want to add this in my computer.

6. maskills24 // May 23, 2013 at 10:19 pm // Reply

Microsoft Outlook–
    Whille setting up a meeting in Calendar ; anybody can add my name in a Meeting Request and the “Scheduling” tab it will show up my calendar details — that is the my TIME when i am busy in a meeting and not.
    How to disable others from seeing my calendar details.

7. A Microsoft Professional XP popup keeps coming up. I’m unable to click anything and it keeps showing up every 5 or so minutes. I have to type in the code shown. It has a 3 minute countdown before it shuts down. How can i get rid of it?

8. So I had microsoft security essentials then i uninstalled and it still appears in the security center. I ran registry cleaners, and dug through the computer and registry, and removed all traces but the security center still thinks it is on my computer. And to make matters worse now i can’t install windows defender. Something about microsoft cliet protection being on?

-Thanx!

P.S. I now have avira and i can’t install microsoft security essentials again.

9. EzioAuditore1459 // May 28, 2013 at 11:16 am // Reply

I want to convert figures into words in Microsoft Excel Application please some body help me, my second question is how some cells can be locked in Microsoft Excel too.

10. kevindiking67verizonnet // May 30, 2013 at 5:22 am // Reply

I have a mac with Microsoft excel 2008 for mac version 12.1.0. The extension is xlsx. What is the extension for the latest Microsoft excel on windows?

I’m a college student so whenever I send an excel document from my mac, they have problems opening the file. I’m trying to see if I can change the extension on the file using my mac before sending it to them so they won’t have any problems opening it.

11. musicistabest // May 30, 2013 at 1:09 pm // Reply

I use Microsoft XP, and I have Wordperfect, not Word. I need to use Word to work on a file of mine.

12. Arminator // May 31, 2013 at 7:39 am // Reply

I am a beginner and I want to learn the basics of microsoft excel. Where should I start? I would like a workbook so I can learn quickly.

13. The email is in regards to Microsoft Vista corruption due to automatic updating.

My laptop’s Vista running files have been corrupted three times now as a result of the automatic updates (i have taken it to a computer repair shop and they have verified that this was the source of the problem)

14. I created some web pages using microsoft word 2003 and was wondering if i can just place them into the web page and create links within the page? And a website I can use for free to create one?

15. ericmreitz // June 8, 2013 at 5:09 am // Reply

The Microsoft website is expensive but I can’t find a cheaper, legit site.

16. RxP DarkBox // June 9, 2013 at 3:07 am // Reply

How does microsoft help others / Does it give money to cause. If so who and how.