Warning: Division by zero in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php on line 1180

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php:1180) in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/plugins/social-locker/bizpanda/includes/functions.php on line 641

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php:1180) in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/plugins/social-locker/bizpanda/includes/functions.php on line 646
Reliance Communications Partners With Twitter to Provide Free And Unlimited Access to Social Media | Social Media Blazer!

With the ever growing development of social media, Reliance Communications has performed partnership with Twitter. This partnership will allow prepaid GSM subscribers to have an unlimited Access to social network.

This step from Twitter will also be viewed as a promotional strategy adopted by using it as twitter will not be that a lot fashionable amongst folks as Facebook is. Fb is extensively and amazingly well-liked in India and there’s always something new and promotional coming from this social network. This service goes to come back in a package inclusive of cricket, probably the most distinguished sport of India. The provider would provide reside cricket in shape updates.

There can be a personalised version of Twitter app in order to always remind consumers about the free Get Admission To they are able to avail from their Reliance Cellular. On The related time, there would be another reminder telling the customers concerning the additional costs they may wish to pay if they click on on another link.

Nilanjan Mukherjee, the chief Income Officer of Wi-fi told that it’s a satisfaction for them to get into partnership with Twitter and supply Unlimited Get Entry To of Twitter to its users.  This progressive step would provide an implausible affordability to their clients

This Is definitely going to make a exceptional step taken by Reliance.Com towards growing the recognition of pay as you go connection in a rustic, where pre-paid connection is a decision for them.

We at Flair India Writers do not brag upon our name as the only provider for your copywriting needs but this is for sure that our clientsâ„¢ contentment and excellent exposure has given us a name of a leading content writing agency. Make us a part of your online advertising and marketing solutions, which we will effectively meet with our quality content management services.

Comments

comments

37 Comments to “Reliance Communications Partners With Twitter to Provide Free And Unlimited Access to Social Media”

1. norrin_shadowwolf // April 25, 2013 at 7:40 am // Reply

Can anyone tell me which is better for internship-Tata Communications or Reliance Communications?I am doing M.Tech on Electronics Communications.

2. Thomas Lopez // April 25, 2013 at 7:57 pm // Reply

Mobile tower -Reliance Communications
    Position-Just on my ”Roof”
    Time Since my family shifted-2 Months 5 Days..
    Please tell me some precautions!!(i’m actually threatened since i read about a death story of a 4 year boy and brain and mouth cancer caused to his grandmother due to mobile tower radiations)

3. I have a reliance landline. My dad has an office of reliance communication. The problem is, that I dont him to see the calls i made one night. Just one night, when he was not at home. I am in deep deep trouble. He will kill me if he gets to know that it is his number..Please suggest something. Plzz

4. means i want to know what are the recently used techniques to motivate the employees in any sector of reliance

5. Xbox Gamer // May 22, 2013 at 7:03 am // Reply

right now im still in 10th grade but i know i want to work in a newspaper or magazine company so i was wondering which school would be better. Ithaca college or ohio university in athens? Ive heard great things about both.

6. Why are all the Stock exchanges taking a sudden plunge? Is it a reason to panic or just a Market correction ?

7. sethburger // May 22, 2013 at 9:52 pm // Reply

I want to install Reliance Netconnect on my laptop and i just can’t find the software.. The model is Reliance Netconnect ZTE CDMA 1X can someone please help me?

8. andresumoza // May 23, 2013 at 4:31 am // Reply

Binding B there is reliance on nonverbal signs to communicate C oral agreements are not binding D there is a preference for direct communication

9. NC Baller // May 23, 2013 at 4:31 am // Reply

Write an essay speculating on the impact of the growing popularity of the internet and e-mail. Is it possible that these new methods of commerce and communication will affect the overall social structure? If so, what impact do you imagine they might have? How will anonymous and non face-to- face communication affect people’s social lives and their ability and/or methods of social interaction? How might it impact reliance on primary social groups? Do you see positive or negative effects?

10. Sir fliesalot // May 23, 2013 at 7:52 am // Reply

What is the essential difference between Reliance Communications (http://www.rcom.co.in) and Reliance Mobile (http://www.reliancemobile.com)?

11. I) Mobile Number
    ii) cell tower details
    iii) IMEI number of the handset
    they simply ignore the call If suppose am talking to Reliance customer care the call center executive wont disclose the details?any proper channel of communication?

Most of the operators are having technology to track IMEI connecting the cell number.

12. Diploma Pls Guide me how i can Do Diploma or B.tech. I have passed higher secondary and I.T.I

13. hank baseballs // May 26, 2013 at 3:28 am // Reply

How can i access my email if I forgot my password and security questions?
    I know I’m pretty much screwed. Is there any possible way to access my email? Thanks.

14. I already know the basic theories. I just need some extra detail, some of the history behind it, and the differences between the cultural perspectives? 10 pts for best answer!!

15. cardskid22 // May 27, 2013 at 1:53 pm // Reply

I need to be able to access the files on my computer at home from my laptop at work, how do i go about doing this?

16. What would be three main points on technology being the downfall of society?
    1 would be communication but i cant think of any others

17. thexbox360player // May 28, 2013 at 7:59 am // Reply

I have to write about the reliance upon technology and if our society is becoming overly dependent upon it. any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    This is my thesis (so far) :
    The dependency on computers is becoming a growing concern in today’s society, although the benefits provide us with convenience and efficiency. These benefits outweigh the concern of dependency because without the reliance the society would never advance.(needs some work…)
    Thanks!

18. ConfusionnaJob // May 28, 2013 at 10:24 am // Reply

I am trying to figure out the best and cheapest way to communicate with my family while in India. I will want to call on the phone, so I didn’t know if someone has experience with this or not that can help me. I’ve read about Magic Jack Plus, and Mobal International phones. I also use Sprint and have an Iphone 4s and will also be bringing my Macbook. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

19. I am planning to add the Vodafone wireless EDGE data card to my laptop, does anyone have any experience with it?
    Are there any other good wireless internet connections, please tell me from experience if you have worked with these, and if they any good or not.

20. I just recently got married and I live in the little state of Delaware.There is not a college that offers a pharmacy program in Delaware. The closest school is two to four hours away. I work fulltime in a pharmacy now as a technician and I would like to better myself and become a pharmacist but it seems impossible. Could someone please aid me in the right direction?

21. Roflcopter // May 28, 2013 at 6:37 pm // Reply

I always wondered how lawyers are able to access someones private financial information, find out previous school records, and where they have travelled to in the past. Do lawyers have access to public records including personal financial records? How do they get access to this?

22. This is for a debate, my opposition says global warming isn’t that big of a deal…But is it? Who is contributing to it? Why is it happening? Where is the evidence? What happens if we do nothing? Why have humans in general waited so long to actually see the problems? When did global warming become such a big deal? WHAT CAN WE DO?

23. I mean I heard about people who take lots of medicine and pills for any depression, stress, anxiety.The pills make you dependent. I see people here on YA recommending medication for anything. What happened with traditional ways of dealing with such afflictions: connection and communication with family and friends, search for spiritutality, respect for your body, physical activity
    Thanks

24. Phillip123 // May 29, 2013 at 8:07 am // Reply

How do I access my at home web cam, from my laptop, or at work, desktop?

25. Squall Leonhart // May 29, 2013 at 8:22 am // Reply

I wish to access files on my Mac Book Pro from another IP, maybe from another country.
    I’ll leave my computer on and I want to access files on my Mac and read/write access to all files.
    Is there a way to set up an FTP on my Mac and must I change anything from my router?

26. encyclopath // May 29, 2013 at 8:30 am // Reply

Obviously communication is an important part of our society, which is where I think this misconception mostly comes from. In order to get ahead in life or support yourself (having a job, buying things for yourself, ect.) communication is required, even if in minimal amounts. Also our population tends to be more extroverted than introverted (my theory being because we are naturally communicative, even introverts or people who are limited in certain social capabilities such as speaking or reading non verbal cues; they do communicate, usually just in more abstract ways). However, being able to communicate does not make you naturally social. There are many different ways to communicate, many which even include avoiding social contact (writing or creating art, for instance, since they communicate different ideas to people). Despite our mostly extroverted population, many people prefer their own company, so where does the myth that people are naturally social creatures come from and why do so many people believe this myth despite the fact that many people are asocial and prefer their own company?

27. I’m writing an essay on individualism and the worth of being an individual, as well and striving for independence (to narrow it down, I’m talking about teens and young adults). So what are the consequences of being independent and how can independence/individualism be achieved? What are the consequences?

28. Why do we measure access to healthcare services? How can this information be used for improving care?

29. I have to create a relational database using microsoft access for the school swim team, displaying times, meets, etc. The only problem is I’ve never used Access before and have ZERO clue how to use it! I’ve been trying to do research on my own for several weeks now but everything I’ve found online has been very confusing. The database has to be relational and must include things like queries etc. any tips?

30. I am a frequent traveler and most of the times, I need to access my desktop documents. But during my travel i find it difficult to access the documents stored in the desktop. Can someone suggest a way to have access to my desktop files even during my travel?

31. I created a new account with my PC and when I try to access the internet it asks “please choose from a program” and it wont directly open the e explorer. What can i do to directly open it like i used to?

32. I have a network of three computers. I want to be able to access them. But when I enable and edit who can control another computer, my laptop user doesn’t appear in people that can log in. How do I fix this? Does the computer have to be on for me to access it? Help please.

33. I was just wondering how many people already have access to pottermore. I registered on day 4 and still haven’t got a welcome e-mail. Does anyone know how many people got their e-mail so far?

34. @Micki thanks for laying out the definition(but i already did that, no sarcasm) I do appreciate your involvement.
    So far I have gather that Confidence is reassurance, something that allows ourselves to not doubt something about ourselves that does need it.

Pride on the other hand seems to be irrational belief because whomever is prideful totally dictates what is consider worthy.

Correct me if i am wrong but it seems pride is a delusion and is counterproductive in the long haul.
    This is to correct my terminology, I meant to say illusion instead of delusion.

35. MexicanDude // May 30, 2013 at 10:52 am // Reply

I live in Colorado. Anything which might apply to religion and media sources are helpful things.
    I would then also need the legal definition of libel.
    Errr, yeah. How to define malicious if truth is in question?

36. Xbox Gamer // May 31, 2013 at 1:12 pm // Reply

because you think ahead and you know what will follow up in the next 5, 6 turns of questions and answers between you two ( three, four – it doesn’t really matter)?
    Often, I would answer as I’ve already went trough the talking- to shorten it up, because i feel i am wasting our time and i get bored easily – and the counterparts don’t understand what i said.
    Is is because these conversations aren’t stimulating enough?
    ..sorry Is *IT* because….

dtHr33 – yes, it sometimes leads to a social anxiety as well. Nothing serous, how ever somehow limiting.

37. MentallyCryppled // June 1, 2013 at 11:19 pm // Reply