Save Money and Environment With The Use of Repairable Mobile Phones

Save Money and Environment With The Use of Repairable Mobile Phones

Along-with the entire up to now very important R’s – Cut Back, Reuse and Recycle, one more R named Restore has come into use.

In case of digital items, repairing has turn into even more essential. It’s crucial for the manufactures to make their goods repairable in order that It Can Be repaired and reused.

There Is anticipation that in 2013, 1.7 billion mobile phones shall be shipped to shops. On a normal, One Hundred Sixty Five kilos of raw subject material and eight gallons of water are used in a mobile for making microchip. With the use of up to date design and brand new technology, the lifestyles time of a cell may also be elevated.

The secondary market of mobile is high if they are able to be simply repaired. Repairing is crucial feature of mobile. It Can Be very advisable for the Atmosphere and At The comparable time can lower your expenses.

IIEE advised that with the advent of smaller and sleeker units brought via corporations, telephones are rigid and might’t be repaired easily.

Kyle Wiens, CEO of iFlixit and member of IEEE instructed that use of simple to use cases, screws instead of adhesives and simple Repair to the parts which can be prone to interrupt will increase the point in time of cell.

On The same time, reparability feature of some telephones is greater than others. In case of Samsung Galaxy S4, screwdriver is used to open the case however this feature shouldn’t be on hand in new HTC one.

Share and Enjoy

Comments

comments

11 Comments to “Save Money and Environment With The Use of Repairable Mobile Phones”

1. The Dark Knight // May 23, 2013 at 16:29 // Reply

I made my speedtouch router 585v6 [none secured], and I can see mobile phones & Laptops that are surfing Internet through my router. but I need to hack or login to those devices, is there any way or tool for that. Thanks!

2. stealspartansbcglobalnet // May 25, 2013 at 23:54 // Reply

I need to buy ten mobile phones for work for occasional/emergency use. I just need a cheap and simple deal with cheap and simple handsets.
    What is hte best way to go about this? It is possible that some phines will be issued but hardly ever used, so I only want ot have to pay on hte very rare occasions they are used.
    Suggestions, please?

3. My girlfriend works for a theme park in the UK. They are trying to stop them using their mobile phones in breaks. Can a company do that even if it isn’t for health and safety reasons?

4. Krazy Bob // May 28, 2013 at 12:09 // Reply

Can you swap prepaid Virgin Mobile phones occasionally, like weekly or monthly? I already have a prepaid Virgin Mobile smart phone but I want to try another one. If the new one doesn’t work as well, can I swap back to my old one since there’s a “swap phone” option in the “manage account” section and all you need is the phone serial number?
    If this is possible, how long does it take until I can use the phone again?
    Thanks!
    Forgot to add: I want to keep my phone number. I just want to swap phones.

5. Ssshhhh Im becoming aroused // May 31, 2013 at 05:44 // Reply

I have a few mobile phones that I will not use anymore. There is nothing wrong with them. Is there a charity for – let say abused women or else – which needs free mobiles?
    I’d prefer them to be given to somebody needy who can still use them rather than just sold by some company.
    Thanks.
    The charity shops here don’t take electronic goods.

6. Jonathan // June 1, 2013 at 19:59 // Reply

I am looking for mobile phones (particularly touch screen phones that are not windows phone) which have black backgrounds when SMS messaging or texting like the Samsung wave II, it has a black background when texting. It is like a bubble layout form of texting in a black background. To make it shorter it is like an Iphone messaging but in a black background rather than white (or is it gray, something like that.)

please I really need to know I was planning to buy a new phone at the end of the month. Thanks

7. lets roll // June 2, 2013 at 08:08 // Reply

I want to buy Mobile phones like Samsung galaxy or other smart phones, budget phones in bulk at wholesale price. But i don’t know, from where to buy it here in India.

Please help me out.

8. homerliveshere // June 4, 2013 at 01:19 // Reply

What facility does java enabled mobile phones provide to its users? Does it allow to watch and download videos from internet. What specification should a phone have to allow watching and download of videos from internet.Name few models in the range of Rs.2500.00 to Rs.3500.00 for watching and downloading videos.

9. Clayton Cottrell // June 4, 2013 at 16:07 // Reply

Suggest mobile phones with front camera, 3G, touchscreen..
    please suggest if any site is their to find so

10. I want to buy a few Nokia mobile phones and am visiting KL for a few days. Where can I buy original phones at a lower price? I don’t want to buy duplicates manufactured in Asia and would prefer phones made in Europe or the Americas. But since they are pricey here, I want to know where I can buy them cheap in Malaysia.

11. Marlon P // June 6, 2013 at 19:00 // Reply

Are there any tips or tricks?

How about whether mobile phones bought in the US can work in Pakistan?

What about a Sony Ericsson W810i that was purchased with a contract from cingular and the contract has been canceled, can I use this phone in Pakistan?

All and any “useful” answers would be appreciated.