T-Mobile Offers Trade-in Program for its iPhone 4 or 4S Users

T-Mobile Offers Trade-in Program for its iPhone 4 or 4S Users

T-Cell announced a Trade-in Program for its iPhone 4 or 4S Customers. Though the launch goes to be there on Friday and the company has already started beautiful its purchaser’s attention with its Provide.

The Offer is drawing the attention of its customers and making them desperately look forward to iPhone 5.In Keeping With Supply, with none upfront cost, customers can Alternate of their iPhone Four or 4S to iPhone 5.

Mike Sievert, Chief Advertising officer of the corporate told that they simply wish to provide a simple message to their iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 shoppers. They May Be Able To merely take their iPhone Four or 4S to them and get new iPhone 5 or T-Cell.

He told that this merchandising of “$0 down” can be valid till June16 and at the same time, clients can avail credit up to $One Hundred Twenty which totally is determined by the Exchange-in price of the tool. The Shoppers can use the credit given by using company for paying monthly payments of their existing T-mobiles else They Can choose to purchase some other Mobile or accessories.

If this Supply had now not been there, a T-Cell purchaser would have to pay $100 along-with $20 a month for getting iPhone 5 and that too for two years. The credit score of $120 provided with the aid of the corporate would convey down the monthly fee to $15.

iPhone 5 shall be available in stores from this Friday. From Remaining week itself, firm allowed its consumers to make their pre-orders.

With this different merchandising technique, T-Cell has continuously been at quantity 4 place on the subject of nation’s greatest Mobile carrier; this promotion seems to take it a step in advance and might lead the company from forth position to either second or third position.

Would you prefer to take good thing about the Supply made by T-Mobile? Share your feedback.

We at Flair India Writers do not brag upon our name as the only provider for your copywriting needs but this is for sure that our clientsâ„¢ contentment and excellent exposure has given us a name of a leading content writing agency. Make us a part of your online advertising and marketing solutions, which we will effectively meet with our quality content management services.

Comments

comments

17 Comments to “T-Mobile Offers Trade-in Program for its iPhone 4 or 4S Users”

1. whitesoxfan2347 // April 20, 2013 at 6:30 am // Reply

I have a T Mobile Blackberry Pearl and would like to get the Blackberry Storm from Verizon.

2. How much does T-Mobile Prepaid Pay as you go charge to receive a call in Mexico? I visit Mexico every week, and I want to know how much does T-Mobile charge if I receive an incoming call while I am in Mexico. I researched the rates, but I only get prices for Roaming calls made, not roaming calls received.
    Someone answered that it has no coverage in Mexico, but as far as I read in the T-Mobile Website, it uses Telefonica Movistar Network while in Mexico and that is a nationwide network.

3. i just wanted to know the difference because im considering buying one of them. The 4 is 99.99 and the 4s is 199.99. whats the difference and is the 4s worth the extra 100 dollars?

4. nyyankees1123 // April 22, 2013 at 6:56 am // Reply

I am wondering if anybody knows wether or not a sim card from Morocco would work inside a t-mobile prepaid cell phone. I am looking into getting a new phone for my fiance.

5. I have an iPhone 4s that has a passcode on it. I do not know the passcode because I found the phone. I am wanting to know how to do a factory/hard reset on the phone. If you can help, please do!

6. baldy eire // May 23, 2013 at 9:01 pm // Reply

Why do electrons go into the 4s orbital before the 3d?

A. The 3d electrons screen the 4s, making it lower in energy.
    B. The polarizability of the atom makes 3d higher in energy than 4s.
    C. 3d electrons repel each other more than 4s electrons do.
    D. Because there are more d-orbitals than s-orbitals, they are higher in energy.
    E. The s-orbital is more penetrating than the d-orbital, making it closer to the nucleus and lower in energy.

7. A few weeks ago, I lost my phone which was a prepaid service in t-mobile and now that I have a new phone, I want to use the same phone number that I had in the last phone but on a different/new phone. Is there anyway that I can change my new phone number and transfer the old number to the new phone? Is there a fee? I am also still using the t-mobile prepaid service as well. That way, the lost phone will be useless and I can still use the old number for the new phone!

8. MexicanDude // May 25, 2013 at 12:13 am // Reply

Except the calling feature, Siri, and the A5 chip for the 4S, I think both are the same, and both have the same features. Am I right?
    But the design of the iTouch is way better IMO.

Please reply, I’m planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy S3, but I’m confused, so I thought if I get an iTouch, I’d also get a replica device of iPhone 4S.

9. So my mom is currently fed up with t-mobile because she cannot get service anywhere, and my dad said we will cancel the contract early and switch to verizon and all get iphone 4s’. I was just wondering how much it would cost to cancel? We only have 6 more months until our 2 year contract ends. So how much would this cost? We have 4 lines also.

10. I am probably going to get the t mobile dash and i was just wondering if you need the internet supported in your plan or if it comes with the phone. Like, do you have to pay extra for it or no?
    On the t mobile dash do you need the internet supported in your plan or does it come with the phone? Also can you connect to your wireless network connection at home?

11. I want an iPhone 4s for Christmas but I already have a phone and my contract isn’t up for another year. My parents wanna know how much it will cost for the phone total.

12. I am getting one of the two. I know the iPhone 4S has Siri but I am not worried about that, I do not really need Siri. I just need to know the difference between the two. Please be specific, thank you.

13. heavenly sword // May 31, 2013 at 2:51 pm // Reply

I used to have T-mobile service and switched over to Cingular, I wanted to find out is there anyway that I can switch my old T-mobile phone over to Cingular as well? Thanks!

14. I currently have a tracfone and I have been thinking about getting a T-mobile Samsung t369 Prepaid. Tracfone has a very simple prepaid plan but I am not sure how the T-mobile prepaid plan work. With Tracfone you can buy a minute card whenever you need more airtime or minutes. The minutes expire within three months. I need a plan like this one. Does the Samsung t369 have a plan like this one?

15. I am sick of all the added charges T-mobile sticks to me. I have been with them over a year, yet they have extended my contract without my knowledge, the last extension according to them when/because I added unlimited texting!
    What are the consequences of me just dropping my contract?

16. simply complicated // June 7, 2013 at 3:54 pm // Reply

I already have a T-Mobile Phone and I’m planning to buy a sim card for it.. But I’m planning to use it as a Prepaid Phone.. And I also wanted to know if its possible if I could activate it myself.. But if I have to activate in store. How much, in todal, would it cost?

17. mr flibble // June 9, 2013 at 4:52 am // Reply

I’ve been with the same cell phone company for 15 years (before they were T-Mobile). I’ve endured bad service and only gotten four phones over the years. Now I understand that they have a charge for upgrading and then I’m only getting the same price as a new customer. How do I go about negotiating a better deal? Is it better to do it over the phone with customer service, by letter, or in a store? Exact language to use would help a great deal.