Transparent Phone Screen App Lets You See Through Your Mobile

Transparent Phone Screen App Lets You See Through Your Mobile

With the growing trend of Cell in our lives, we’ve acquired a lot used to of mobiles that we can not spend any second without it.

Particularly whereas walking in the street, we maintain ourselves so much engrossed in our mobiles that it might probably grow to be unhealthy for us. To take care of this different want, a brand new application has come in the smartphone market android Customers.

Sascha Affolter, German Android utility developer has created this different app. This app known as Clear Reveal is freed from cost. This app Thru the usage of digicam gives you a view of what’s taking place behind your smartphone and this can also be considered along-with the normal performance of Telephone capabilities.

The transparency degree of Phone can be mounted in line with the requirement. Customers can raise or decrease the readability of digicam’s image.

In cities with extra traffic, it may well work extra effectively. All you want to do is solely to fix the perspective of your Cellphone with the intention to break out direct bang into horizontal or vertical visitors. On The same time, Clear app can forestall you from putting into indicators, walls, posts, people and gross stuff like dog additionally.

This app may consume some battery for performing its perform but it will surely elevate the security of Users while walking on busy sidewalks.

Share and Enjoy

Comments

comments

9 Comments to “Transparent Phone Screen App Lets You See Through Your Mobile”

1. Every time I try to buy something of the android market it goes to the google checkout. Is there a way to get it so it just gets charged to my bill?

2. davemc74656 // May 28, 2013 at 00:20 // Reply

Im looking to run the Android OS on my laptop sadly no one has taken the time to add the drivers I need to run it .I am semi-new to editing source code so simplicity would be nice.

3. Andres C // May 28, 2013 at 05:18 // Reply

Hate taking pictures on Android phones you can’t see how you come out.

4. Im swiching to vodafone and i want a new android smartphone that costs €150 or under, can you help?

5. Superman // May 31, 2013 at 01:20 // Reply

Proprietary software to Android Market, which I will lead directly to the market is not available in My phone,How to get it?

6. callofduty5123412 // June 3, 2013 at 19:53 // Reply

I’m looking for an Android app that will let me control my phone from my computer. For example, I want to run a computer program that manipulates data in running games (yes to cheat lol) on a game running on my Android phone. Sort of like a remote desktop program I guess? Free preferred but I will pay for one if need be. Thanks!

7. Sir fliesalot // June 5, 2013 at 06:43 // Reply

I am just starting to developed android apps. I have installed the android SDK. I’m just confused on how to understand the reference documentation when it come to choosing the different classes when building an app. Can some explain to me how to use the documentation? Thanks

8. Michael K // June 7, 2013 at 19:48 // Reply

I have an Android phone-Samsung Intercept. Is it possible to send one text message to multiple receipients? How?

9. Boo Cookie // June 9, 2013 at 01:55 // Reply

My android phone‘s RAM only 500mb , n its not enough for me. I need app tht can help me to make my phone not ‘storage full‘ anymore, tx.