13 Comments to “Twitter Will Now Charge $5 For Using Vowels in Tweets”

1. Are vowels just added to create the words the viewer would like to see or are there indications/markings of specific vowels in hebrew included in the matrices?

2. (a) The 3 vowels are always together
    (b) The first and the last places are occupied by consonants?

3. I am auditioning for Les Miserables as any of the main guy roles. But I sang the beginning of Do You Hear the People Sing? And she said that it was good, but I need to use shorter consonants and longer vowels can you explain what she means please? I am trying mostly for Enjorlas

4. maskills24 // May 21, 2013 at 3:37 pm // Reply

I see a lot that Hebrew just has consonants from being written with an abjad, and generally written without vowel marks like Arabic, but I don’t see how you could memorize each, like when someone is learning Hebrew, how do you memorize the words without vowels.

5. Is there a rule to predict when vowels undergo nasalization or is it arbitrary?

6. norrin_shadowwolf // May 26, 2013 at 2:17 am // Reply

Just curious what the longest word is with the most amount of vowels in it. I’ve got 7 vowels with Superannuation. Can you get any more?

7. Im thinking what if vowels will no longer exist!

8. sethburger // May 28, 2013 at 12:23 pm // Reply

I am student teaching and trying to find a mini-lesson to teach that when two vowels are together the first one makes a long vowel sound and the second is silent. I have searched online and so far have been unable to find anything.
    Thanks for the ideas!

9. The answer is 5*5*21^4, but I don’t understand why its not 5*21^4 (y is not a vowel).

Likewise, can someone explain the answer to how many words have exactly two vowels?

10. NC Baller // May 30, 2013 at 4:12 pm // Reply

So I found a Combination question in a practice test where I need to find the possible outcomes. It says that the last digit cannot be a vowel. the vowels that everyone knows is {A,E,I,O,U} However to my knowledge Y is a vowel. Does the Trigonometry Regents consider y as a vowel or is it just a,e,i,o,u.?

11. Hotshot t // June 2, 2013 at 6:29 pm // Reply

I would like to choose a random character, but vowels and maybe more popular consonants have to appear more often.

12. I am learning Korean and I would like to know how many consonants and vowels there is in the language. Thank you very much in advance.

13. uberfailz // June 7, 2013 at 5:29 pm // Reply

It’s hard to explain, but I need words that have two vowels in a row but count as two separate ‘syllables’- like poem, cooperate, science, or radio. Thanks!