Chinese hackers compromise US weapons’ designs!

Chinese hackers compromise US weapons’ designs!

Designs for greater than two dozen main US weapons methods were compromised by using Chinese Language hackers, the Washington Submit pronounced.

Citing a document prepared for the Safety Department with the aid of the Defense Science Board, the newspaper stated the compromised designs integrated fight plane and ships, in addition to missile Security systems vital for Europe, Asia and the Gulf.

Among The Many weapons listed in the file have been the evolved Patriot missile gadget, the Navy’s Aegis ballistic missile Safety programs, the F/A-18 fighter jet, the V-22 Osprey, the Black Hawk helicopter and the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.

The report did not specify the extent or time of the cyber-thefts and didn’t indicate if they concerned laptop networks of the U.S. govt, contractors or subcontractors.

The Post said the computer espionage would give China information which may be exploited in a battle, equivalent to knocking out communications and corrupting information. It additionally might velocity Beijing’s development of armed forces technology and improve the Chinese Protection trade.

In a report to Congress past this month, the Pentagon said China Used To Be using espionage to modernize its military and that its hacking Was Once a serious challenge. It stated america government had been the goal of hacking that looked to be “attributable listing to the Chinese executive and armed forces.” China brushed aside the document as groundless.

From the unusual to the funny and the downright bizarre, Under this Author we bring you sample of social media news news from around the world, along with photos, quotes and other story. All the stories under this author are reproduction of famous stories around the globe. And we with full responsibility accept that they are not creation of our own , it is just that we add bit of information and content to make it a perfect mix of ingredients and make them ready to serve to our loved users.

Comments

comments

25 Comments to “Chinese hackers compromise US weapons’ designs!”

1. Some scientists and astronomers believe that this will happen, but you must take into account that Venus is not in the habitable zone, and much closer to the sun, thus, it is hotter.

2. I have a friend that is a programming major, and the funny thing is these classes make him buy 400+ dollar software along with tuition and books just to actually take the class, the student discounts are crap (seriously how many college students live off a min wage job, 200 dollars is a lot of money to someone who earns min wage).

Whats funny is that he has to end up “using less legal means” to get the software he needs for class, which he doesn’t even use unless its for the class, and ends up uninstalling it after the semester is over. Hes even go so far as to attempt to petition the dean of the computer science division to use open source software, but sadly it would cut funding and the college would have to lay off teachers and facility.

Anyway, does anyone else think its becoming harder to be a student these days?

3. encyclopath // May 29, 2013 at 10:41 am // Reply

China’s Natural Resources.
    Explain how the items might result in an absolute or comparative advantage for the country.

4. i live in india and i want to do something interesting… but i dont want to go for the obvious courses like bba engineering bca or medicine… can u suggest me some upcoming courses that i can take like biotech or nanotech which can be accessible to me from delhi + ncr …

5. The Beatles // May 29, 2013 at 1:25 pm // Reply

I think that I have some pretty good stats. I am in the top ten percent of my class and I have been an avid member of Key Club. I have ove 100 hours of community service and was the chairman of my committee and on board of directors. I was also the ditor of the Peoples section in our yearbook and have participated in SADD for 2 years I have dancerd for 3 years. I am a straight A student with a 4.0 GPA and took the ACT for the first time and got a 24. I am also an alumni to the NYLF on defense intelligence and diplomacy and the JSA Symposium on Leadership and Politics and the JSA election decision 2006 conference. I also attened Yale Summer School.
    I have also been inducted in to the NAtional Honor Society and am a delegate to the Buckeye Girl’s State I am also attending Geotgetown Summer School in the Summer. It says that I have been doing dance for 3 yeras but it was a typo. I have been doing dance for ten years. I have won a gold and silver medal at impact and footloose dance competitions. I am only a junior and have not taken any AP classes. Next year I am taking AP U.S. History and A.P. Literature. I am currently taking Honors english and advanced Math.

6. Scorch Delta-62 // May 29, 2013 at 1:35 pm // Reply

Considering global warming and climate change, what particular structural modifications would be useful to plants, enabling them to cope with these global changes? Name at least four and explain how these modifications will make them better adapted.

7. […] May 29, 2013 in Social Buzz // Chinese hackers compromise US weapons’ designs! […]

8. You see many Africans in China as well. There seems to be good amount of back and forth. Just wondering how this all got started.

9. what are some negative points on having 8000 nations in the world?
    how would we have a difficult time having a functioning economy?

10. Have you ever heard of Negroponte?
    He organized death squads in Guatemala which resulted in decades of civil war.

Sound familar to you? Death squads in Iraq… hired mercenairies paid by the CIA to kill Sunnis and Shi’ias to make it look like they were killing each other. Once the CIA primes the pump of hatred, they step back a little a watch the carnage. The British MI6 spy agency started this technique called… “FALSE FLAG AND LOW INTENSITY OPERATIONS”.

Hundreds of these types of opps have been carried out by the US and British government attacking their own people or allies to provoke armed conflict.

11. sick_mick_101 // May 31, 2013 at 3:34 am // Reply

China now is becoming more market-oriented, but I am still confused as to how China is still socialist.

If China is becoming increasingly market-oriented, how does it still have a socialist system? What characteristics of China make it a socialist state?
    Well, if you’re in party mode then why would you want to answer a question like this? 😮 Anyway, we make no bones about it, nice weekend to you too my friend.

12. Gabriel Kenney // May 31, 2013 at 11:34 am // Reply

How many Mozarts and Einsteins have we starved to death before they reached age 5?

According to the United Nations, there are over 11 million children under five who die tortuous, lingering deaths every year. And that 11 million is only counting the PREVENTABLE deaths – the ones we know how to prevent. So, out of 11 million wasted futures per year, how many great scientists and brilliant mathematicians and foresighted visionaries and ingenious inventors and gifted musicians and talented artists and wise poets (etc.) have we subtracted from our own advancement?

How much has been lost to all of us who weren’t the ones starved?

Where might we be, and what might we know, if only we hadn’t let a simple distribution problem claim all those lives right under our noses??
    julia d, i’m very sorry and mean zero offense to you, but i think it unwise to give out my email at this site. there are, quite frankly, just too many unthinking and unscrupulous persons here (and i do not mean you at all, dear).

separately…i am puzzled by your answer as it stands now. how does it relate to how much we have cheated ourselves out of? perhaps you have more to add to it?

13. I received a 32 on my act…

14. Governments, to have a reason for existing, must defend their people from other people’s attack.

Therefore, do Governments, far from wishing for peace, carefully excite the anger of other nations against themselves?

And having excited other people’s anger against themselves, and stirred up the patriotism of their own people, does each Government then assure its perpetual survival?

P2OG Defense Science Board Program: “Develops an entirely new capability to proactively, preemptively evoke responses from adversary/terrorist groups.”

15. Rassling Fundamentals // June 1, 2013 at 9:54 pm // Reply

just wondering. i drink about 3 or 4 cups a day and was wondering if that was bad for me
    its just normal tea really, with half a spoon of sugar x

16. simply complicated // June 3, 2013 at 12:17 pm // Reply

I taught my 13 year old daughter to just accept what she was taught as fact in school for on that she would be tested at exam time. They were taught by the science teacher that man evolved from the monkey.

When my daughter was ask her opinion, she commented, “Sir, it is clear that you do come from the monkey family and it appears that you are not fully evolved yet. But why is it I do not see such in me and my classmates?”

The teacher got mad and kicked her out of class.

In her defense I stated my daughter just acted on her beliefs and what the teacher said, however the school board did not want to accept the reasoning. My point was that the teacher must believe and accept what he is teaching the students.

17. whites are not the only racists // June 4, 2013 at 1:26 am // Reply

China has been demanding of the EU to recognize it as a market economy. The same was asked of Brazil and several other countries but none has relented. How does China expect the world to recognize it as a market economy while it keeps manipulating its currency? Not to say of the numerous entry barriers that it has erected for the foreign players in the Chinese market.

18. slipknot0129 // June 4, 2013 at 2:00 am // Reply

I need an argument for and against – any suggestions
    and what do i write for my conclusion?

19. What sciences should I be good at? I’m in high school and I’m deciding which classes to take (in regards to science and math)
    is audio engineering big on sciences? Which ones.

also, is electrical engineering the same thing as Audio engineering. I can’t find any colleges with Audio Engineering programs, only electrical engineering.

Thanks

20. Can Americans get a full-ride grant to go back to college , for any program at any school here, from the Chinese government?

21. colingrillo // June 4, 2013 at 11:59 am // Reply

For example, it hasn’t snowed in South Carolina for years. Last year, it snowed once. This year, it’s snowed twice already.

22. Jeanelle the Retard // June 5, 2013 at 1:06 am // Reply

When the Pens dismantled Halak and went 4 for 4 on their power play? Is he still going to credit Halak and somehow rationalize that he went ice cold in two days? Or is it more likely the Caps are comprised of chokers and the Pens are winners because they can still grip a stick properly under pressure?

23. Get over it, it will NEVER be more than a THEORY!!!!

24. I have a government project and why was the department of defense and the department of education created for??

25. they seem so similar, i just dont know what the differences are.