Warning: Division by zero in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php on line 1180

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php:1180) in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/plugins/social-locker/bizpanda/includes/functions.php on line 641

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/eulgnahn.php:1180) in /home1/looksgdl/socialmediablazer.com/wp-content/plugins/social-locker/bizpanda/includes/functions.php on line 646
Facebook Launches Official App And Orders Windows Phone App Stores to Remove Unofficial Apps | Social Media Blazer!

Facebook is ready to give you its own Official apps and has requested Microsoft to remove Fb apps from its Windows Telephone App Retailers.

Window Telephone 7 and eight are exclusively designed to integrate with Facebook apps, though it’s now not Respectable. Despite an important elevate in the Windows Cellphone, no such Phone has been designed so far which can officially feature Fb app. Developers are still in the means of masking the gap between window Telephone and Facebook.

Lately Facebook has told the entire window Retailers to Take Away all of the unofficial apps to be had at their Outlets. At existing, there are 40 unofficial apps of Facebook running in Windows Phone app Stores. The Reason at the back of such an motion is that ultimate month Facebook has launched an Respectable app named beta Facebook app for Window Telephone 8.

Facebook has despatched a report back to Window Telephone App Stores that any sale of unofficial Facebook will likely be taken as an act towards regulation. Window Cellphone App Stores may nonetheless sell the apps with a change in name akin to Facebook* and Facebook++ and users can purchase the apps assuming them coming from Fb.

Facebook has formally given in the future’s time to Window Outlets for removing the unofficial apps from their Outlets. The Following goal of Fb can be Window Eight which additionally doesn’t have Professional Facebook app. Roughly One Hundred million individuals around the world use Windows Eight. Microsoft instructed that it would require a new interface for the use of Facebook app.

Fb may come with its new Legit app for Windows Phone 8 as smartly and might announce all the unofficial apps as illegal.

Vaibhav is a go-to guy, resident tech geek and pop culture junkie, he usually finds himself dabbling compulsively in a wide range of issues. He loves to write on general issues, entertainment and have extensive knowledge of social Media and how it has affected the life of celebrities. You can depend on him for timely updates of twitter and other social networking mediums.

Latest posts by Vaibhav Choudhary (see all)

Comments

comments

31 Comments to “Facebook Launches Official App And Orders Windows Phone App Stores to Remove Unofficial Apps”

1. sakyue1993 // May 24, 2013 at 7:59 am // Reply

I know at one point Facebook stored all of your phone contacts, but I can’t figure out how to access them since they changed Facebook (again!). I have some people stored in my phone who I want to look up by their phone number to see if they’re on Facebook. Thanks in advance!

2. wwwavid360gamercom // May 25, 2013 at 5:08 pm // Reply

My facebook is deactivated but I seem to still get emails about people adding me and things why?

3. On Facebook I clicked on desktop site, how do I change it back to mobile?

4. Facebook: How do you set friends to be able to see only mutual friends?
    Those instructions do not work. Under Privacy settings, I have 3 options: Public, Friends and Custom.

5. I just read some things about Facebook charging money to use it! Is this true, or just a scam?

6. MentallyCryppled // May 29, 2013 at 10:27 am // Reply

I want to connect mw3 to facebook so i can share this really cool screenshot. I went to the connect with facebook thing and entered my email/password but it said “account is already registered” or something like that. Then i go to the vault and it doesn’t let me share? The facebook part is like blurred out or whatever. I went to facebook and deleted COD from the applications list and it still didn’t work. Can someone please help me?

7. Facebook but i want to take it off.

8. My email inbox is full of facebook notification. Everyday i’ve to delete those and its to irritating. How to stop that?

9. Also, with Facebook, one can choose the demographics and target the marketing

10. The Villain // May 30, 2013 at 1:56 pm // Reply

There are many facebook users who do not like the new profile and are not able to get rid of it. This seems to be a good way for facebook to lose a lot of users. I mean if there are those who like this profile, good for them. I just think its retarded there’s no choice to get rid of it after activating it. This just extremely pisses me off.

11. Hi, I made a big mistake. I imported my outlook contacts into facebook. Facebook then sent invitations to all these people! I don’t want them to go to all these people. Also, some people have complained to me that facebook keeps sending them the invite over and over. How can I stop facebook from sending all these super annoying invites?

12. Christopher J // May 31, 2013 at 1:57 am // Reply

I only have 100 fans on my facebook fanpage and the likes grow slowly.How to get more facebook likes and fans fast?Thanks.

13. Victoria T // May 31, 2013 at 3:34 am // Reply

Does facebook ever delete your account? Would I be able to keep it deactivated for three years and then log in and use it just like I used to? Or is facebook going to delete my account?

14. What does Facebook use to let the users upload things like games, and applications to their website?

15. soccermaster1 // May 31, 2013 at 6:50 pm // Reply

I want to send my Facebook statuses to twitter but not the other way around. That is, I do not want my tweets going to my Facebook account but I want my Facebook statuses going to my twitter. Any help? Thanks.

16. Will it alert contacts that I have Facebook? Or will it just give me a list of my phone contacts who have Facebook? I ask this because I want to find the profile of an old friend, but don’t want other contacts to be alerted that I have Facebook, for obvious reasons like no one really uses it anymore. So will it alert them?

17. brincks26 // June 1, 2013 at 6:12 am // Reply

Lately Facebook has been sending every single message from IM chat on Facebook to my Facebook e-mail. Its hogging up my messages folder and I don’t know how to change the settings in that. How do I stop this? Is this something new? Facebook is changing and I cant even delete all messages at once anymore and I want to figure out how to stop receiving im messages to my messages.
    How can I do that? What settings do I change?

18. I am doing the 30 day challenge on facebook and I am having trouble adding more pictures to the album. I am trying to add a picture that is already on facebook under my tagged pictures. Help!

19. Big Banger // June 1, 2013 at 7:15 pm // Reply

There are many Facebook applications for the Mac on the Mac App Store, many paid apps and some free ones.

Wondering which one is the best to use:
    Facetab Pro?
    Facebox?
    Desktop Facebook?
    Facemenu?

20. Is there really a difference between Facebook Fan pages and ordinary Facebook profiles? I constantly hear about Facebook “fan pages”, but there are no references to the “Fan Page” on Facebook’s site. However, there is the option to ad a page. Is this considered the “Fan Page” everyone’s talking about? But there are several options. Are they all “Fan Pages” ?

21. I have a friend on facebook that doesn’t have very much friends on facebook,and she asked me to help her out.Can someone tell me step-by-step how to become facebook famous without adding people?

22. I know if you join a Facebook Group you are a Member.
    If you join a Page you are a Fan.
    What is the difference between a Group and a Page ?

23. Spider Pc // June 3, 2013 at 8:50 am // Reply

Facebook is nice to keep in contact with others, but I notice that some people spend many hours updating their statuses and checking in on the lives of others and trying to keep up with the Jones’s so to speak via facebook. In your opinion would you say that facebook takes your focus off of God? Should good christians have facebook accounts? And what purpose does facebook serve to the serious christian.

24. lets roll // June 3, 2013 at 5:35 pm // Reply

How do you remove the Facebook Timeline view from you’re Facebook to change back into the original version?

25. supernerd567 // June 3, 2013 at 7:34 pm // Reply

My ex Best Friend hacks facebooks by clicking “forgot password” & She hacked into my facebook and unfriended people. How do I talk to people that work for facebooK?

26. The Villain // June 3, 2013 at 8:24 pm // Reply

I troll Facebook political pages and I am constantly getting reported to death. I need more alts.
    @ abra: I know that but there are ways around that. You can buy drop accounts that are varified but I don’t want to pay $1 to $3 an account. I heard there are account generators.

27. I heard that facebook is going to charge $3.99 a month to use facebook. Is this true?

28. Every company has a Facebook, every food product has a Facebook

everyone has a Facebook, except me. So tell me,

Whats the appeal? It must be something that you can’t do with email, instant messengers or a telephone.

29. I need to be able to set my entire facebook to private so that only those on my friends list can view it and any of my pictures. I have been trying for hours to figure this out, I thought it was already on friends only and yet someone NOT on my friends list stole pictures of my daughter. Please help!
    Also, I have time line not the original layout. I can’t find the “Edit Profile” option anywhere.

30. Dr Dorian // June 6, 2013 at 9:51 am // Reply

My inbox has 4000+ emails from facebook. Its killing my inbox. I want to know if there is a way that i can make a folder called facebook and all the emails from facebook would automatically be there. BTW i am using windows live hotmail so yeah.

31. _marky_mark_ // June 8, 2013 at 3:28 am // Reply

I know that Facebook got a new layout for the profile pages. How do you change it so I have the new layout?