Lady Gaga Returns to Twitter With Glamorous Photo

Lady Gaga Returns to Twitter With Glamorous Photo

Woman Gaga tweeted a fantastic Photograph of herself after a lengthy hiatus from the social media site.

Controversial megastar showed off a photo of herself, draped in silk fabric and a headpiece, alongside fellow singer Grace Jones and hat maker extraordinaire Philip Treacy.

Lady Gaga Twit Pic Girl Gaga Twit percent1625468040)

Share and Enjoy

Comments

comments

12 Comments to “Lady Gaga Returns to Twitter With Glamorous Photo”

1. thexbox360player // May 30, 2013 at 18:24 // Reply

I want to research more on psychological aspects moreover than sociological aspects of Lady Gaga’s branding in music.

2. wwwavid360gamercom // May 30, 2013 at 19:07 // Reply

I just learned today that Jo Calderone is actually Lady Gaga’s alter ego. So I re-watched the music video and I noticed that both Jo Calderone and Lady Gaga are in the same videos at the same time. I also previously watched a Lady Gaga interview after she made the Marry the Night interview, and she said that she never uses stunt-doubles. So then how is it possible for her to be Jo and Gaga at the same time?

3. musicistabest // May 30, 2013 at 23:12 // Reply

What type of hat is Lady Gaga and Beyonce wearing in the Telephone music video? They wear it mainly at the end of the video when they are in the truck speeding away.

4. addmeonxbox360myuserisfallior // May 31, 2013 at 00:59 // Reply

I am interested in everyones opinions, including those who do not like Lady Gaga. I personally only recently gave her album a chance and was quite surprised by how good it was.

5. Sophia C // May 31, 2013 at 06:58 // Reply

I like love lady gaga and i want to find a lady gaga costume this year. Help Me?

6. I wanna find out about live appearances from Lady Gaga in the UK Like Paul O’grady Lady Gaga Special! I didnt know about that until last minute and its too late to purchase tickets then! So how do i find out about these appearances i’d really like to go to one. Thanks
    I Dont Mean Tour Dates I Just mean Like Guest Appearances Because There is no current tour dates.

7. I want to see Lady Gaga at OSU next year, but my sister told me I could probably get tickets right before the concert from someone trying to sell them off the street. We both think they will most likely be pretty expensive, but how much would it cost, the lowest to the highest price generally?

8. I just saw a 3D movie and I kept the glasses. Now I want to make them into some Lady Gaga-inspired glasses. I want them to be cute, fun, and really unique. I can’t really think of what to add to them though. Does anyone have any ideas of what I can add to them or do to them to make them look like a pair of glasses Lady Gaga would wear? I need lots of possibilities!!! Thanks so much!

9. mal_functiongeo // June 4, 2013 at 20:18 // Reply

I want to be Lady Gaga for halloween this year, but I’m absolutely broke. I’ve already seen all of the pre packaged Lady Gaga costumes, and they’re really nice so try and avoid suggesting that, thanks. But, I want to know how I can make a hooded leotard and lady gaga-fy myself for cheap! (I already have blonde hair so minus the wig)

10. Taylor2k // June 7, 2013 at 04:21 // Reply

From about 4:25 to 4:50 in Lady Gaga’s Paparazzi video is the costume I want, when I search it on Google it just comes up with her wearing her costumes. Any ideas? Thanks!

11. Sophia C // June 7, 2013 at 17:56 // Reply

I’m going to be 22 on July 4th and I’m planning a Lady Gaga themed tea party. I was thinking of a monster’s ball or something. I dunno, what would be the best? Any ideas?
    I am going to have some of my 19 and 20 year old friends over, so I have to limit alcohol.

12. Recently lady Gaga performed a concert in AZ where she went off on a tirade complaining about the new AZ immigration bill.

What are your thoughts concerning entertainers espousing political views at concerts?