Microsoft has at last finished the method of changing Hotmail.com Users to Outlook.com and the completion process took 9 months. At present Outlook.com has 400 million Lively Users and previous Hotmail.com has 300 million Users.
Outlook.com came into existence in February and at the start there were 60 million Customers and One Hundred Twenty Five million Customers out of complete collection of Customers get right of entry to email, calendar and contacts from their cell devices by means of Trade ActiveSync. In The closing six weeks, A Hundred And Fifty petabytes of knowledge was migrated.
Microsoft got here up with two remarkable milestones for celebrating the successful migration. These two milestones are â€“ a deeper integration of SkyDrive and SMTP Ship. Within The new and greater SkyDrive integration, message composer is the primary centre of appeal which permits the Customers to select of photos and information from the cloud storage provider after which convert them into the thumbnails consisting of links having permission from the Users who obtain the email.
Each of those options are available to Users worldwide. At current, SMTP characteristic has around the globe availability and SkyDrive integration can be coming up with its services and products gradually.
Latest posts by Vandana Sharma-Associate Flair India (see all)
- Amazonâ€™s Success Secret – Super Smooth Drop Down Menu – August 9, 2013
- Migration of Microsoftâ€™s Hotmail.com to Outlook.com Complete With 400 Million Users – May 7, 2013
- Spread of Sweet Comments on Twitter Especially by Teens – May 6, 2013
- Online Violence Against Women Increasing in India – May 6, 2013
- US Ignores Indiaâ€™s Request Against Google And Facebook – May 5, 2013