‘Rate Your Shag’ Facebook pages spark uproar

‘Rate Your Shag’ Facebook pages spark uproar

Facebook pages that motivate college students to Fee the efficiency of their companions in mattress have been slammed with the aid of College campuses.

‘Fee Your Shag’ pages have unexpectedly unfold to UK universities and users are urged to “title them, shame them and if you must, praise them.”

Sexual partners are given a rating out of 10; while some postings are humorous, others embody the names of individuals unaware that their performances in bed are being publicly rated, the Independent reported.

In about Three days, the pages have garnered ‘likes’ by means of almost 20,000 customers.

For The Reason That identities of people score their sexual partners are secure, but these of their victims aren’t, lawyers have warned that this feature may leave Fb, in addition to particular person posters, susceptible to court action.

By The Use Of: ANI

From the unusual to the funny and the downright bizarre, Under this Author we bring you sample of social media news news from around the world, along with photos, quotes and other story. All the stories under this author are reproduction of famous stories around the globe. And we with full responsibility accept that they are not creation of our own , it is just that we add bit of information and content to make it a perfect mix of ingredients and make them ready to serve to our loved users.

Comments

comments

9 Comments to “‘Rate Your Shag’ Facebook pages spark uproar”

1. I know if you join a Facebook Group you are a Member.
    If you join a Page you are a Fan.
    What is the difference between a Group and a Page ?

2. I want to get a facebook account to connect with my friends, but now I hear all these facebook stories about lawsuits and stuff. So, everybody is hating facebook and leaving it. Is it a weird time to get an account?

3. apleaforbrandon // May 31, 2013 at 3:34 am // Reply

I want to delete my facebook, but I log onto my stumbleupon account using facebook. So should I make an account on stumbleupon and then delete my facebook ? And if I do this, will all my favorites, interest and the things that I’ve liked still be in my account ? pleasse help !

4. therundown2k3 // June 1, 2013 at 2:56 am // Reply

Facebook is not what I thought it would be. I can’t seem to make the account go away. Can a facebook account be eliminated totally?

5. My facebook isn’t in my twitter connections, I already tried that.

6. therundown2k3 // June 5, 2013 at 5:52 am // Reply

On Facebook I clicked on desktop site, how do I change it back to mobile?

7. Arminator // June 7, 2013 at 1:19 pm // Reply

Lately Facebook has been sending every single message from IM chat on Facebook to my Facebook e-mail. Its hogging up my messages folder and I don’t know how to change the settings in that. How do I stop this? Is this something new? Facebook is changing and I cant even delete all messages at once anymore and I want to figure out how to stop receiving im messages to my messages.
    How can I do that? What settings do I change?

8. Mackenzie P // June 9, 2013 at 12:34 am // Reply

Facebook: How do you set friends to be able to see only mutual friends?
    Those instructions do not work. Under Privacy settings, I have 3 options: Public, Friends and Custom.

9. Scott Bull // June 9, 2013 at 4:52 am // Reply

Is there really a difference between Facebook Fan pages and ordinary Facebook profiles? I constantly hear about Facebook “fan pages”, but there are no references to the “Fan Page” on Facebook’s site. However, there is the option to ad a page. Is this considered the “Fan Page” everyone’s talking about? But there are several options. Are they all “Fan Pages” ?