Samsung’s New “Galaxy Mega” 5.8″ And 6.3″ Models Officially Revealed

Samsung’s New “Galaxy Mega” 5.8″ And 6.3″ Models Officially Revealed
Samsung GALAXY mega

Samsung’s Galaxy Mega 6.3″ packs a HD TFT display (decision still unknown), 1.7GHz twin-core processor, Android Four.2 Jelly Bean, 8 megapixel rear camera, 3200mAh battery, LTE and HSPA radios, GLONASS GPS help, microSD expandable reminiscence as much as 64GB with 8 or 16GB inside memory between the 2 Fashions.

Samsung GALAXY mega

The Galaxy Mega 5.8 is the “smaller” of the 2 Fashions and therefore loses slightly in the spec division. There’s a 5.8″ qHD TFT show (resolution unknown), HSPA connectivity, 1.4GHz twin-core processor, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, 8 megapixel rear digital camera, 2600mAh battery, 8GB inside reminiscence, and microSD expandable reminiscence as much as 64GB.

Samsung3

From the unusual to the funny and the downright bizarre, Under this Author we bring you sample of social media news news from around the world, along with photos, quotes and other story. All the stories under this author are reproduction of famous stories around the globe. And we with full responsibility accept that they are not creation of our own , it is just that we add bit of information and content to make it a perfect mix of ingredients and make them ready to serve to our loved users.

Comments

comments

15 Comments to “Samsung’s New “Galaxy Mega” 5.8″ And 6.3″ Models Officially Revealed”

1. I’m looking to buy a new phone, and I’m with Telus. Telus only uses HSPA networks, so I would need to buy a phone that also uses that network. I’d like a list of all the carriers that use that network so I don’t buy the wrong kind of phone.

2. OK so I have a Samsung Galaxy. Its not an S or anything just a normal Galaxy one. I wanted to know how to take screenshots on it. I’ve looked on google, bit its just for Samsung Galxy S and another one

3. My samsung galaxy q phone did not come with allshare however I have had a samsung galaxy q phone before which did come with allshare. Is my phone a DLNA device, and does it support allshare? Where can I download it if possible, because I cannot find anywhere to download it.

4. Dr Dorian // May 30, 2013 at 2:52 am // Reply

How do you take a screen capture with the Samsung Galaxy Ace?

5. I am planning to buy a mobile with android OS. Bit confused between samsung galaxy sl and lg optimus black on which one to buy?

6. Mak Sultan // May 30, 2013 at 7:07 pm // Reply

I wanted to get a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and was wondering what was the difference between the 4g AND wifi tablet.

7. encyclopath // May 31, 2013 at 3:34 am // Reply

I am getting a samsung galaxy soon, and I am wondering if the ear buds in the galaxy have the same plug as the apple product ear buds. My apple brand ear buds are beat and i dont know if i need to get a new one, or if the galaxy ear buds will work without shorting something out. Thanks for reading.

8. I’m trying to make wallpaper for the Samsung galaxy prevail but I don’t know the screen resolution for it? Can anyone tell me? And I don’t mean the PHYSICAL size, but the size of screen based on how far you can scroll through if that makes sense.

9. Scott Bull // June 1, 2013 at 3:26 am // Reply

When im on youtube the screen is pretty small i want to make it bigger , how do i do that on Samsung Galaxy S2 ?

10. The Beatles // June 2, 2013 at 7:49 am // Reply

I accidentally deleted an entire album from my Samsung Galaxy S3 and Ive been reading a lot online on how the OS work and it never really deleted anything it just marks the space as available so as long as i don’t take any pictures i can still recover mine. I also downloaded the Stellar Phoenix photo recovery to my computer and tried connecting my phone and it doesn’t seem to be working. Where i am running into a problem is the directions keep saying for me to go to Settings -> Wireless&Wifi -> USB Tools -> Connect USB mass storage to PC. The problem is i don’t have this option in my settings so i don’t what to do. Any help would be great!

11. does the samsung galaxy s4 work with the straight talk bring your own phone. I would really like to know, have a nice day.

12. kewlflame14 // June 5, 2013 at 3:56 am // Reply

Just recently got my second Samsung Galaxy s3, because a friend of mine completely destroyed my first one. I have countless amounts of pictures,music, etc on my first phone. Is there an easy way to transfer my files to my new phone all at once? Would really appreciate it if you could help!
    A method besides Kies Air?

13. I sort of need a better music device than my ipod shuffle. And I do need a new phone. I thing im going with T-mobile prepaid service. So because the Samsung galaxy s3 has plenty of memory and more, I thought Id buy it for 549 dollars and have a phone and good music player.

14. I replace the mid chassis housing of the Samsung Galaxy S2 because the camera lens cover was scratched. Now the speaker doesn’t work. But when I fix the speaker back to the old housing, it works? Could it be a connection problem? Anyone experience this before?

15. MentallyCryppled // June 9, 2013 at 9:32 am // Reply

I own a Sony Ericsson phone & I want to get Samsung Galaxy but my friends told me that Samsung’s music quality is not that good as that of Sony Ericsson phones.