The Syrian electronic Army Hacks The Onion’s Twitter Feed

The Syrian electronic Army Hacks The Onion’s Twitter Feed

The Electronics Army of Syria took a whole cling  over the satirical journal of Twitter named The Onion Nowadays on 6th of May Just and used the medium for ridiculing al-Qaida and Israel in front of its customers.

One Of The Most feeds made on The Onion Today says that UN took back its observation about the usage of Chemical weapons in Syria but the checks made through Lab ensures that it was once accomplished with the aid of Jihadi physique.

One Of The Most participants of hackers despatched a screenshot of how The Onion’s twitter page seems on their pc. The hacker is meant to belong to pro-Syrian government.

The Onion Lately is especially a journal concerned about satirizing the News based totally businesses. The Most up to date articles printed in it center of attention on merciless Syria and its existing situation.

Such kind of articles printed within the magazine has actually injured the feelings of Syrian who believed that the magazine will provide News in a funny way.

The Electronic Army of Syria has started to hack Twitter feeds and foreign News businesses as neatly. BBC Information, National Public radio, Reuters and Al Jazeera are some of its victims.

The Principle goal of Syrian Electronic Military is to work in opposition to the people having sympathy for Syrian president.

Despite adding a couple of new features in opposition to the tightening of security services and products, Twitter still continues to be a ways behind Fb, Apple and Microsoft as all of them present two-step authentication to its customers.

Vaibhav is a go-to guy, resident tech geek and pop culture junkie, he usually finds himself dabbling compulsively in a wide range of issues. He loves to write on general issues, entertainment and have extensive knowledge of social Media and how it has affected the life of celebrities. You can depend on him for timely updates of twitter and other social networking mediums.

Latest posts by Vaibhav Choudhary (see all)

Comments

comments

10 Comments to “The Syrian electronic Army Hacks The Onion’s Twitter Feed”

1. everythingisgonnabefine // May 23, 2013 at 12:16 pm // Reply

I need to know. What’s the purpose of writing/advertising. You don’t have to say 10 by urself i just need different answers. I would greatly appreciate it just like u would greatly appreciate 10 points!

2. kewlflame14 // May 26, 2013 at 11:55 pm // Reply

I’m writing an essay on french impressionists but I’m not sure what to write about. I was thinking of talking about who really started french impressionism but i have a hard time making a thesis out of that.

3. rashest_hippo // May 29, 2013 at 11:06 am // Reply

as part of my illustration degree i made this newspaper that i want to send out to people but i dont know who, any ideas? design companies? illustrators? magazines?

4. How can I make my conclusion more professional. It is for my essay

From my perspective, the birth of alternative journalism in the 1960s was important for societal change during notoriously resistance decade. It was a time when the view of the world as a religious conservative society came under fire by increasingly dissatisfied populous. When the satirical Oz Magazine was born in 1963, it boldly set out to do what magazine or press had ever done before—challenge the social and political right-wing conservatism that had overtaken the country’s citizens and institutions. By challenging the establishment and far-right conservative, religious morals values, Oz set out to offer their readers a controversial and alternative path to freedom of expression. I hope in this short essay I have analysed how and why content is distinct from that of mainstream, bias regulation, accountability and target audience.

5. ademuth93 // June 1, 2013 at 6:13 am // Reply

as a rep from meeting the passengers from the airport and your on the coach to their hotels?
    Any main points?

6. In order to get Army achievements into the paper I know there is some department you have to go through in order to have them send an official notice to your newspaper. My son said at basic someone came by from this department and got everyone information to send to their hometown newspapers but he cant remember what the name of it was. He recently had an achievement that I would like put in our newspaper but I cant figure out which department in the army needs to be contacted. Any ideas?

7. I’ve seen it and it’s funny (kind of) but anyone can think of those jokes. Just make fun of a celebrity or think of (which isn’t very hard) a random gag joke. I said kind of funny because the first time they are funny but every other time you watch it they’re not. I don’t get what makes this show so popular. Plus the animation is REALLY bad.

8. My partner speaks french and I would like to buy him a subscription to a french language magazine as gift, however I speak no french so it is difficult for me to choose. I am looking for something along the lines of either current affairs/world news, or popular science, for example The Economist or New Scientist.

Thanks

9. Flash Funk // June 6, 2013 at 3:02 pm // Reply

Back in march I wanted to join the army but I was not able to because I got lasik so I had to wait 6 months well its bout to be time to try again but my army recruter is not returning my calls at all shes not helpful so ive been looking into the national guard but whats the difference? The pluses? The cons? Thank you all
    Please no dumb answers