Worldfloat, Largest Indian Social Network Targets 10 Million Users

Worldfloat, Largest Indian Social Network Targets 10 Million Users

Worldfloat, India’s home-grown website is about to succeed in the benchmark of 10 million Users through the end of subsequent month and there are estimations that this social networking site would possibly give a tough competition to Fb and Twitter which can be large social networking sites.

Pushkar Mahatta, founder of Worldfloat told that worldfloat has six million Users at existing and the number of Users may reach to 10 million before the tip of subsequent month. He additional told that each one around the globe, the recognition of Worldfloat is increasing and the social media keeps upgrading itself with the addition of extra options.

Mahatta who is also a director of MahattaTowers advised that Worldfloat could be very consumer pleasant and it contains all of the options of Facebook. On The similar time, the social media consists of many distinctive features as neatly.

Elaborating the increasing popularity of the social networking website online, he instructed that some challenge capitalist made buyout deals of round $300 million. Though he didn’t reveal title of the funds but he told that the offer quantity was $ 300 million.

Mahatta informed a few unique of its kind feature named Treasure Hunt Game which provide Users a chance to win money thru networking.

Due To This Fact, Worldfloat is not just a social networking website; it’s if truth be told a method for its Users to make money up to Rs. 10,000.Users will be capable to purchase on-line tickets in Rs.One Hundred and will be capable to take part within the on-line contests. This carrier is going to be launched soon.

That Is unique service and up to now there is no different web site offering such an internet contest to its Customers.

Share and Enjoy

Comments

comments

14 Comments to “Worldfloat, Largest Indian Social Network Targets 10 Million Users”

1. The Dark Knight // May 24, 2013 at 04:28 // Reply

I use facebook and tried bahu but those are ok. I want to use a really awesome social networking site plz recommend ur favorites!

2. I am doing a research paper on social networking and its NEGATIVE impact on our nation’s youth today. Does anyone have a good theory to “what if social networking sites never existed/happened”? It would be a great closing to my conclusion! :)
    THANK YOU SO MUCH, and if you used a website please include the sites underneath your answer so that i can add more supportive details.

3. Courtney // May 26, 2013 at 22:52 // Reply

I have some good ideas for a social networking site but I don’t have a whole lot of cash, and I have no idea how to do it myself. What can I expect to pay for someone to build it for me? Thanks in advance!

4. I want to know a social networking site which has blog page inside it. Does anyone know such a site please say.

5. davemc74656 // May 28, 2013 at 10:15 // Reply

I have been doing some research on how to create a social networking site but I am confused on a lot of the lingo. I would really appreciate it if you could explain simply how to go about creating such a site.

6. Mr SoLo DoLo // May 29, 2013 at 17:00 // Reply

I’m thinking about creating one to update you guys on what’s going on in my life and I also want to know what are your opinions on the social networking site twitter. Do you believe it is good or bad for a marriage ? Please feel free to give your opinions. By the way Trixie, I’ve fixed the fort knox situation so you can add me now.

7. callofduty5123412 // May 31, 2013 at 05:48 // Reply

I want to create a social networking site where you could upload videos and music…does that mean I’d have to buy expensive servers and office space to store them?

8. crzyinluv // June 1, 2013 at 20:00 // Reply

Hello i am designing a social networking site at the moment and i dont want to put stuff on it that i think will be useful i want to put stuff on it that you guys will find useful. Tell me below what good things would be good to add to the website. Thanks. FMIT

9. mrankinmatt // June 3, 2013 at 20:09 // Reply

I have tried Ning and Socialgo, are these good or any other site will be better for it. I wanna use this Social Networking Site professionally and globally later.

10. Hotshot t // June 5, 2013 at 11:27 // Reply

I want to create a social networking site for Christian teenagers, but I have no idea how. Help?

11. I am looking for (obviously) a good, or the best social networking site for musicians and music lovers. Something where music can be discussed and enjoyed as a whole. Pretty much like FaceBook and MySpace but for music. Anybody know of such a thing?

P.S.
    I mostly listen to Pop/pop-rock/hardcore/post-hardcore music.
    Thank you.

-Bryan.

12. Im creating my own social networking site for teens that are being bullied. I am investing a lot of money into this project and i was wondering how much you CAN make with a social networking site. (has more than 10000 members) estimate.

13. Cpt Excelsior // June 7, 2013 at 15:32 // Reply

I work for a non-profit organization that has, in spurts, started using social networking sites such as facebok and myspace to connect to current clients, as well as a marketing tool to gain interest. What are the legal issues to be considered with these? How can businesses and organizations stay safe legally while using these sites?

14. stephen m // June 8, 2013 at 09:24 // Reply

I`m a collage student.I have chatting accounts like facebook but many friends of mine are not collage students!Some one is chatting with me as a collage student but they are not real collage guys!can anyone tell me best social networking site for college students?