Google Glass not getting face-recognition feature

Google Glass not getting face-recognition feature

Google put out word that it is not going to add face-popularity features to Glass, in a bow to Privateness fears raised about the camera-enabled Internet-connected eyewear.

“We is not going to add facial recognition options to our products without having sturdy Privacy protections in location,” Google said in a web based message geared toward tool developers creating functions for Glass.

“With that in thoughts, we is not going to be approving any facial acceptance Glassware right now,” the message persevered, revealing how the corporate intends to seek advice from device designed for the gadgets.

In Could, a gaggle of US lawmakers requested Google to respond to questions about the Privateness implications and conceivable “misuse of data” of its Glass project.

Eight US lawmakers within the Congressional Privateness Caucus despatched a letter pronouncing they are “curious whether or not this new know-how could infringe on the Privacy of the common American.”

The lawmakers asked Google to supply details about how it might acquire and use knowledge from the Web-linked eyewear, which has been tested by way of a small workforce of customers and is expected to hit the market later this yr.

Some small establishments in the us have vowed to ban Glass because of concerns about how with the ability to discreetly take Footage or video could be considered as invasive by using patrons.

Facebook and Twitter have already launched applications Google glasses.

A Number Of main information businesses have also tailor-made purposes for Glass, which has most effective been made to be had to builders and a restricted choice of “explorers” who paid $1,500 each for the eyewear.

Expected makes use of range from sensible duties reminiscent of buying or delivering native climate reviews to sharing real time video streams of driving cable automobiles or playing augmented fact games during which the sector is the board.

“We Have been listening closely to you, and lots of have expressed both passion and concern around the potentialities of facial popularity in Glass,” the California-based totally Internet titan mentioned in message to ‘explorers.’

From the unusual to the funny and the downright bizarre, Under this Author we bring you sample of social media news news from around the world, along with photos, quotes and other story. All the stories under this author are reproduction of famous stories around the globe. And we with full responsibility accept that they are not creation of our own , it is just that we add bit of information and content to make it a perfect mix of ingredients and make them ready to serve to our loved users.

Comments

comments

14 Comments to “Google Glass not getting face-recognition feature”

1. Jeanelle the Retard // June 4, 2013 at 2:00 am // Reply

I down loaded this up date and lost my google search engine. I want to enable and continue to use the google seach engine as my primary search engine. How do I do this?

2. If google buys htc and start making phone for every price segment like $20 to $500 and stop making wp7 phone. This will be not good for nokia and microsoft.

3. I just want to use the same google page, but it keeps changing. How can I stop it?

4. jdubdoubleu7704 // June 4, 2013 at 12:20 pm // Reply

Recently i added my blog with google analytics, after that my revenue has reduced drastically very low. I do not know the reason. I would like to the differences between the two.

5. I am abroad and far away from my home country but the ads that I get on Google or Facebook are in my language. How do Google or other websites know where I am from and what language I speak? I have even registered my Facebook account with my new location in a different country!

6. Krazy Bob // June 5, 2013 at 1:00 am // Reply

How do you make Google account? Why is Youtube changing so you can not use your Youtube password? When I just signed into Youtube I got this message—– Please start signing in with your Google password from now on. Pretty soon we will be phasing out support for signing in with your old YouTube password.

7. mrankinmatt // June 5, 2013 at 1:05 am // Reply

I really like using google, but every time I shut down, even though I change the default, and even remove the option of Yahoo!, I still end up getting yahoo search defaulted the next time I go onto google chrome. Please help?

8. I could start up 100 Google Chromes but they will all close. Any help, I need to get something in my Boomarks.

9. forahobby // June 5, 2013 at 3:56 am // Reply

I went to a website on the net to purchase a few products, and there was a google checkout option. I clicked and made the purchase. How does google know that it was from site A from site B?

10. The Webpage title shows up bolded in google search results. I modified this title yesterday to say something else.. How long will this take to change in google?

11. have faith // June 7, 2013 at 7:23 am // Reply

I have data in a Google spreadsheet that I would like to automatically import into my WordPress website. How do I do it?

12. People have to login to google before they can view the calendar on my blog. How do i make it available to anyone, regardless if they have an account or not.

13. Google’s search engine now requires javascript. Can’t click on the results and go to the sites with javascript turned off. Does Google have a non-javascript search engine or something?
    *update*
    It appears to be an experimental thing that Google is doing and is turning the feature on and off intermittently. I hope they don’t make it JavaScript only, if they do I will quit using Google search. I will virus scan my computer just in case though.

14. homerliveshere // June 9, 2013 at 12:33 am // Reply

Alot of tablets have google android market with 4.1 Jelly bean android. Are they both the same, and if not can I upgrade. I want to buy a decent tablet for afordable price